Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One for Day

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

One on One for Day Empty One on One for Day

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Fantasy:

Each have a special talent that our parents didn't know how to handle, so they sent us away because the US government is looking for new recruits for the army. The government is shipping us off to a camp that will either make us or break us. It's been told that these kind of camps are on a deserted island, so we've been put on crammed ships, where we have to share tiny rooms, with two people to a room. Some dont even make it over to the island, others get sick, and they don't care. Whoever makes it is considered tougher, and are put in a higher training when we get to the island.

How we meet? We are roomed together, and tensions are high because we came from very different backgrounds.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

One on One for Day Empty Re: One on One for Day

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson

Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!], Angel [see tattoos]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.

Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.

Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced.

Tattoos: Blue wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist.

About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things

Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background story: Mercy was born and raised in Chicago, IL. She works full time in a auto repair shop, and also a receptionist at a tattoo and piercing shop. The people she works with are like family to her. She was sent away because her parents found out about her abilities and didn't know how to handle it, so they became scared, and sent her off to the Camp.

Powers: can push thoughts/feelings/memories into your mind so you believe whatever I say, super human reflexes/strength, shape shifting into an oversized wolf and an eagle, control of fire.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in t he eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines a both the angel wings, below neck.
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascar and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, tight tank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh, nd a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black suspenders and black see-through tights
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.
    (Taylor Momsenn style)

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Powers: Controls electricity, teleports and is a telepath. Can shapshift into an oversized White tiger.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Intro to my character:

"Mom... No... Please." I said, my eyes welling up with tears as I felt two of the guards grab my arms, pulling me into the white van. I feel a needle go into my neck and I wince.

"NICO!" A hoarse scream pushes past my lips as my little brother comes out from behind my father's leg, "Please..."

My mom turns away as I watch a small tear trickle down her face.

"It's for the best." My fathers stern stare keeps my attention as I was dragged in.

"Mercy, feel better...... Come back soon..." I hear Nico's voice as the doors are slammed in my face and I'm left in the dark van, hearing the gas pedal being pushed down as we screeched down the Chicago streets. I was handcuffed, and I tried to burn them but I felt an electric shock buzz through my body, making me weak. I slump against the cool wall of the van, my lips trembling, tears of anger... this isn't right. This isn't fair. I growl angrily.... Then... the drug kicked in... and I blacked out...

I woke up to the van doors opening, "Get out." I got up, my hands still tied behind my back, and stumbling into the bright light. There was a grimy looking ship and many others were being hauled into there. I blink a few times, and then feel myself being yanked forward towards the ship. I try to stop, but I feel my body give out and I give in a bit. No... No... I shake my head.

"Name?" One of the soldiers asks me.

I spit at his feet and I feel a hit on the back on my head.

"Name." He makes it clear he's not playing around.

"Mercedes." I say.

"Proceed." and I was dragged across the bridge and onto the ship and hauled into a small, crammed room with two beds as the door was shut and locked behind me.

"CAN I GET UNTIED?" I asked.

I hear a muffled no and the boots of the guard fade.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm

I was pushed out of a White van, gaining consciousness slowly. My neck throbbed as a blood drop rolled down my skin to my collar bone. Why the he'll did they have to drag me? Sure I put on a fight and I could of killed them... Okay point taken. My eyes fluttered open and then were shut tightly as the light rays of the sun hit them. I could smell the seasalt in the air and my eres slightly twitch to the sound of the ocean waves. I couldn't stand up properly ever if I tried to as I was pulled along by two big men, one on each sid of me, holding my erms that were towed behind my back as they climbed onto a bridge and on board. The shit they drugged me with was strong I'll tell you that. My mind was foggy, and all I can remember is my older brother, standin with my mother, both held expressionless faces as o trident to put up a fight and get away from the "Men in Black" at least that's what they looked like to me. I heard a door open and suddenly I was floating in the air for what seemed like a long time, but then suddenly I hit something hard and a groan escaped through my lips as I figured I hit a hard floor. The door slammed shut behind me and my ears twitch again to the sound of a key twisting in a lock. Great. Just fucking great.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:57 pm

I was perched on the ledge of the window sill, I had cut my way through the rope with my nails so my wrists were free , and staring out at the endless waves through the metal bars and I hear the door swing open, screeching on the hinges and a thud hitting the floor, the door locking again.

My eyes drift over towards the other female who just entered the room and I stare at her for a moment. I sigh quietly, she seemed pretty drugged and I chew on my lower lip. To help or not to help.... I turn back towards the window.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't know after how long, but my eyes finally opened and I regained consciousness. I turned my head to the side as my eyes scanned the little room. My eyes fixed on a girl that sat on the window sill. I have no idea how long she was sitting there for but she could of helped me. That bitch. But then again I don't like receiving help from others. I sat up and pushed myself up onto my knees. I then stood p and stretched my body, including my arms that were still tied behind my back. I pulled my hands in different directions, trying to break the rope. I issued and bit my bottom lip as raw flesh rubbed against the rough rope. It was ripping slowly and I slid my hands out of the knot that was now loose. My wounds healed in no time and I looked at the girl again. "do you always leave drugged up people on the floor for fun or is it cause you couldn't be bother to move your fat ass and do something." I said, poison dripping from my voice.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm

My eyes drifted slowly over to the girl, showing no expressions as she makes a snarky remark towards me. I jump off the window sill and yank her up and place her on the bed.

"There you go, Princess." Sarcasm drips from my words.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:32 pm

In a flash I stand up, grab the girls neck and pin her hard against the wall, lifting her by her throat. A growl forms in my own thraot as I stare at her "you touch me again and I'll kill you" I said, my voice low and dangerous. After a short squeeze on her thraot, I let her go and walk to what I assumed was my side of the room and sat on my bed.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 pm

She grabs me by the throat, giving me a squeeze telling me not to touch her.

I chuckle darkly, "The fiesty ones are always good in bed." I turn and sit on my bed, my hair falls on my face a bit as I look down at my nails, digging the grime from under my fingernails as I hear screams and snarls echo the hallways.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

My ears twitch to the sound of the screams. I try not to burst out laughing at her pathetic remark "are you trying to scare me off with your lesbian act? Talk about fuckin pathetic. Your filthy hands would never lay a finger on my body, not even in your dreams so sorry to burst your little bubble, you will never know how good in bed I am."

o.o.c - yeah I missed that up I had something in my mind but then I got totally confused lol. Always... You get what I'm saying. XD
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

A smirk flashes on my face, "I never had a bubble to burst. Like I'd want to have sex with someone who looks like they just came off their duties from the street." I nod towards her outfit.

I watch her closely, I was testing her. Seeing what made her tick. Damn she was feisty... Probably all talk though, although if she got angry enough I wouldnt put it past her to snap a few necks. I chew on the inside of my cheek and raise an eyebrow.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:00 pm

"the I assume you don't masturbate." I turned to her as I plastered a smirk onto my face. I liked my style. You didn't, the you can fuck right off. Sure as he'll I was feisty, but this girl won't get the best of me, over my ded fuming body. I'm playing her, and I just started to have some fun. I decided to pub her a little more " oh you should of seen the guy that pulled over the other night. Fucking gorgeous! He fucked like a God too." I said, egging her on.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:09 pm

"Nope." I say simply, "And I'm sure... I bet he also gave you herpes." I said boredly.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"wanna check?" I said spreading my legs a little. My ears twitched to the noise outside the room and the door unlocked. I jumped out of bed and opened the door but no one was there. I peeked my head outside and the hallway was deserted. I stepped out of the room and started to make my way down the hallway, exploring the ship.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:27 pm

I shake my head as she spreads her legs and then jumps off the bed and goes to explore ship. I wasn't going to chance anything so I lay on the bed upside down, my feet resting against the wall and I play with a flame in between my fingers.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

As walk down the hallway, a soldier jumps at me from out of no where and pins me up against a wall. "you are not to leave your room" he spat at me. His eyes ranked down my body and a sly smile spread across his face. His hand gripped my hands above my head tighty as the other started to make it's way up my tigh. I moved my left leg in front of my slightly and kneed him where the sun doesn't shin. As he doubled over in pain I spat at him and kicked his back "fuck you" I growled St him ad my eyes flashed an orangey red colour. My canines grew sharper as well as my finger nails. I was getting aggravated now. Three soldiers ran down the hall and grabbed me. My body was still weak from the drug as they dragged me back to the room, crashing my body and head against the Walls a few times in the way.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

My eyes flicker as she was dragged back in and bashed against the wall a few times.

Pathetic. I think to myself and shake my head, going back to my flame and I sigh, making the flame dance, turning blue, red, shades of orange and yellow.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

I heard that! My voice growls inside your head as I lie down n my bed. I close my eyes as I sigh. Why did I have to be such a freak. Why did it have to be me and not my idiotic brother. I wish he was sent to hell... That will teach him a few things about life. My hand rested on my stomach subconsciously. I could feel the scars that ran along my stomach and waist through my shirt.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 pm

My eyes open a bit as I hear her voice in my head. Telepathic. I smirk.

"You shouldn't have done that." I say and flip around, sitting up straight, "I would've helped but you told me not to touch you."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:42 pm

"oh yeah? What the fuck made you want to help this time?!" i could smell smoke in the room. So she can control fire. Hmm... Alright. I wasn't impressed easily and she is not the first person I've met that controls that element.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:47 pm

"Maybe your stupidity has some charm wrapped up in there." I say, raising an eyebrow.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I clenched my jaw and tightened my hands into fists. I tried to control my breathing. I want to get out of here! I thought to myself. If she says one more thing to me I swear I will beat the shit out of her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

"Hey, listen, Princess," I say, taking off my sweatshirt and looking right at her, "Calm your little ass. No one wants to be here. You aren't the only one here, and you're not different, special, you have powers, woop-di-doo. We all got taken away from our families. And you know what? It sucks. But getting angry wont change a damn thing."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 pm

In one swift motion, I stood up, my fingernails in my right hand grew sharp and long and in an inhuman speed I raised my right hand up and brought it own in a diagonal line as my claws dug into your cheek, slicing it open. " don't tell me shit I already know" my voice low and dangerous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 am