Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Watchmen Style RP

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Watchmen Style RP Empty Watchmen Style RP

Post by Eljordo Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Note, this RP is pretty much like Watchmen, but it doesn't take place IN the watchmen universe. Watchmen characters do not exist in this RP, our characters ARE the watchmen.

Back in the 1930's, masked vigilantes were legal. A group of Masked 'Superheroes' was created in 1938, called the Minute Men, to combat the alarming rise of organized crime, mainly the Mafia. The Minute Men even helped America win the Vietnam war, resulting in Nixon being re-elected multiple times. The Minute Men were renamed in 1980 as the heroes retired and were replaced by a new generation of masked vigilantes, The Watchmen. Unfortunately, by the 1980's, the golden years of the masked hero was long gone.

In 1983, a bill was passed by the United States government outlawing Masked vigilantes due to rising public unrest. The Watchmen were disbanded, some returned to their regular lives, while others still work in secret, wanted by the government.

It is now 1985, and a murder has been committed. One of the former Watchmen was found dead, thrown out his window by an unknown killer. There is a killer out there, his goal? Pick off all former masked vigilantes.

Will the remaining Watchmen ban together to try and stop this killer, regardless of masked heroes being banned? Or will the watchmen fend for themselves and get picked off one by one?

Just a few things to keep in mind with this Roleplay:

We may be superheroes, but we have NO powers or superhuman abilities. (No Dr.Manhattan characters please). We are highly trained fighters, mercenaries and detectives who happen to wear costumes Razz

Keep in mind we have NO idea who the killer is, so this is more of a mystery RP than action.

The killer can go after ANY ONE of us at any time, so keep on your guard Razz

I will be playing a regular character AND the killer, but I will be ridiculously ominous with my Killer posts so I don't spoil the mystery Wink

And Btw Character death is a real possibility in this RP, so watch yourselves Wink
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Watchmen Style RP Empty Re: Watchmen Style RP

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Highly trained assassin

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson

Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!], Angel/Wings [see tattoos]

Species: HUMAN

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.

Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.

Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced.

Tattoos: Blue wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist.

About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things

Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Weapons: Poisons, daggers, guns, bullet proof vest, spinners and other gadgets.

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO werewolf. I'm stupid)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Werewolf? :p other than that good bio
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 pm

might join
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Bio (Regular characters, not killers):

Name: Jordan Conolly

Vigilante name: NightWatch

sex: Male

Age: Unknown to public records, presumed to be in late twenties, early thirties.

Race: Caucasian

eyes: Brown

hair: darker brown

Secret Identity: Unknown to the public.

Costume: Black trench coat and dark brown slacks, black shoes, black gloves, black domino mask with facemask covering his mouth, and fedora hat (Black).

History (Known to the public):

Police Record, 'NIGHT WATCH':

The former WATCHMEN known as 'Night Watch''s true identity is still unknown to the public and the other watchmen.Night Watch is on the US government's top 10 most wanted persons (He is #3) for:

1. Active vigilantism
    2. Over six-hundred counts of Assault
    3. Over twenty counts of Assaulting a police officer
    4. Multiple counts of breaking and entry
    5. Over fifty counts of invading a police crime scene
    6. Over ten counts of first degree murder
    7. Multiple counts of resisting arrest

WARNING: SUSPECT IS ASSUMED TO BE ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. SUSPECT IS SKILLED IN TE USE OF FIREARMS AND HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING NIGHTWATCH, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.

History (Unknown to the public): Jordan Conolly was born June 30th, 1954. He was raised in a broken home in New York, he never knew his father and his mother was a drug addict. After a childhood of being beaten by his mother, and witnessing the true ugliness of the world, he grew to hate criminals with an undying passion. Throughout his childhood, his only real inspiration was the famed 'Minute Men'. The Masked heroes employed by the government to fight organized crime, and help America win the war in Vietnam. Jordan had found his inspiration. In 1976, Jordan joined the NYPD, but his true goal was to join the Minute Men. While on the police force, Jordan learned that he had quite the knack for detective work, and in secret he was training himself in multiple forms of martial arts. Once he heard that the Minute Men were retiring, and the government was looking for replacements, Jordan knew this was his chance. He ended up faking his own death, making people think Jordan Conolly, the police officer, was dead. In truth, he took up a knew identity as NIGHT WATCH. He eventually attracted notice from the US government, and in 1980 he was employed as an official WATCHMEN. When the Watchmen were disbanded in 1983, NightWatch refused to give up his vigilantly persona. Between 1983 and 1985, Nightwatch's continued vigilante work has placed him as the 3rd most wanted man in America (Making him the 9th most wanted man in the world).

Weapons: Nightwatch is known to carry a pistol, but other than that his arsenal is varied depending on what he decides to bring with him. Nightwatch is very resourceful, and is very good at making use of improvised weapons.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

ooc - Sorry, copied and pasted a bio lol
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 am

OOC; just gonna wait for a few more people to join
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Gah, if nobody else wants to join we can just start with the two of us for now, if your willing.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Haha if you wish
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 am

ill join, just been a little busy with school and what not. ill probably do it today.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

K, well wait for Alix then Smile
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:31 am

Vigilante name: Superstitious
    Name: unknown
    Eye color: Assumed to be light brown color
    Facial hair: None
    Body Structure: Type A- Lean and muscular
    Costume: Jet black suit of body armor. thick, but not enough to slow down body movement.
    Signature: Card with a black cat with a knife in it's neck.
    Weapons: Sniper rifle, with a variable scope. katana.
    Background Information: Appeared to have came from a town from Northern California. Parents are unknown. Started to commit crime on July 24, and has ever since. Wanted for three 1st degree murders, seven attempts at murder, and 24 assaults to a police officer.
    WARNING
    APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION. SUBJECT IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Nightwatch is weary. The news of Eclipses death could not have come at a worse time. Eclipse was one of the few 'Minute Men' who refused to retire and became a Watchmen, though he was getting older. When Masks were banned, Eclipse did quit, but he was essential to Nightwatch's success on the streets. Eclipse was acting as Nightwatch's informant after the ban was passed.

Nightwatch continued down the alleyway towards the crime scene, he had to at least check it out.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 am

I grunted as I ran into an ally to hide from the police cars. Their sirens were blaring behind me when I came to a huge dumpster. I quickly took of the armor and threw it in, before exiting the alley. I made a sigh of relief knowing I was safe now. Police cars pass me by as I walk casually. Another one of my colleagues have been killed, and now there are even less of us. I frown at the thought of it. I started to walk to the crime thinking that more night watch would surely be there. It would be nice to solve this crime together.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:55 pm

I sat in the coffee shop as cop cars whirred by, sipping my drink slowly, eyes never leaving the window. I had picked a booth in the front of the shop, not too far from the door, not too far from the glass of the window either.

My cold eyes keep a grip on the outside world, inspecting every noise, every movement. My ears pick up on a group of elderly talking about a murder, my eyes flicker over.

"It was said they were thrown out of a window."

"Yes... Mhmm... One of the... Oh, my what was it... The Watchmen..."

"yes, the Watchmen, I remember them."

"Behind the alleyway of 21st street...."

"Is that where?"

My eyes lock and I set down my coffee, abruptly standing and making my way out of shop and towards 21st street.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Nightwatch continued until he was near the crime scene. He was hiding in the alleyways, too many cops around. Two police officers were guarding the front door to the apartment complex, this would be more difficult than he originally planned. He crouched down and made his way around the building, sticking to the shadows. He found himself behind the apartment, and there was a nice unguarded fire escape. Perfect.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I came to another dumpster behind the complex and reached in. There were selective dumpsters all over the city that contained my costumes. They are such an inconvenience to the dump trucks and eveyday citizens that they are left alone. I quickly threw on the suit and walk to the front of the building. I grunted as I saw the guards at their post. I was about to leave when I noticed a shady figure moving around to the side. I almost laughed out loud as I followed the figure. "Looks like I was right." I whispered once I saw what had made it stop. It doesn't seem like the guards are that good at their job if they leave openings around the building. You didn't have to be a scientist to figure it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 pm