Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Euro Trip Journey

MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Read Me Euro Trip Journey

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Setting:
    You and I both attend a private school. Every year, this private school, which we will call Wilsted Acadmey, goes on trip to Europe. Being the rebellious kid that I am (ha.. funny), I attempt to run away. I pack my things one night and make my way away from the hotel that we're staying in and on an adventure of my own. You disagree with my whole idea to run away. You think that we should stay with the group and not wander off. I tell you that I'm not staying any longer and leave anyway. You end up leaving with me and we embark on a wild journey. We only speak a bit of French, Italian or Spanish but not enough to get us very fay. Where will we end up? Will we get caught?

Girl:
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Euro Trip Journey

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm

I actually like the idea Very Happy The sad thing is I have church until 7:30 and I may/may not be able to post on my phone while I am there. Would you have me anyway?
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

sure(:
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Okie... My bio is in my signature. The one under normal.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:51 pm

I'll start I guess.
    Starting:

I stood over my bed in the hotel room, putting all my things into the duffel bag I had brought with me on the school trip. I wanted to go on my own adventure. I was sick and tired of all the rules this school had. I folded each one of my shirts and pairs of pants and neatly put them inside the bag. I counted and recounted my money to make sure that I had just enough to at least get to England, possibly. I put my plane ticket, scheduled to return back home in two weeks, into a plastic baggie and into the duffel.

ooc: btw, how do you put your bio's in your signature?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Ooc- I'll tell you how to do it first, if I can.

Click on the profile tab at the top.
    Then click on the signature tab when it opens.
    Scroll down to the edit space.
    Type in:

[url=TYPE IN URL HERE]TYPE THE NAME OF YOUR BIO (what you want to show up) [/url],

Copy and paste your URL there.. ECT ECT. Highlight the name and pick a color in the options up top and it'll color it here.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I leaned against the far wall, a small, smug, smile on my lips. We weren’t supposed to be in the opposite sex’s rooms without the door open, but I didn’t care about that rule much. I watched silently as he folded his things, packing them neatly in a bag that was going to be thrown around the next few days. Moved from counters to chairs to other places as people came in and took their seats in random places. He wasn’t serious about this whole thing. It was just a joke. He liked jokes. I smiled lightly at the idea before pulling myself off the wall, running a hand through the hair that hung to my shoulders.
    “You’re crazy if you think you’ll leave. Come on, You’ll never even get out of the city!” I watched him. He was very determined, like he always seemed to be. He was determined, but I knew that he wasn’t going to make it. His adventure that he talked about would stop when he made his first step into the world without a translator. I, myself, only knew the basics of French, and that wouldn’t help us much.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 pm

ooc- Sorry I was a little off about my timing last night. I thought I wpould be home but drama erupted the moment I got out of church and I had to go to a friends house for a few hours. Sorry, my schedule is messed up D:
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 pm

ooc: it's totally okay(: don't worry about it.

bic:
    I looked up at her as I slung the back over my shoulder and it smacked against my back. "I'm being serious. And I'll make it out." I wasn't going to give up that easily. I wanted her to come with me, but I knew it wouldn't happen most likely. She was too afraid to break away from the crowd, I, on the other hand, couldn't wait to break away. "Why won't you just accept that it's going to happen and come with me?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

He was being irrational. I didn’t like it, but I had to accept the fact that he was going to turn away and at least try to run. I watched him silently a moment. He was hell-bent on this idea that was for sure. I took in a short breath before walking toward him. I stopped myself, a sigh on my lips. I wanted to, I really did, but what happened when we did get caught?
    “Where do you plan on going to anyway? What’s your plan? Do you even have one?” I watched him, a look of slight questionability on my face as he seemed to wait for me to decide to come with him.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:35 pm

All she ever did was question me. I didn't like it but I dealt with it. I shrugged. "I didn't really plan that far yet. I'm thinking London, England. Far from this snobby place." We were staying in France, and it was the last place I wanted to be at that moment. I walked to the door and grabbed onto the door handle, I looked back at Faith and asked her one final time, "Are you coming or not?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm

ooc- I won't be bale to post this weekend, I'm sorry. I'll post Monday!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 pm

I watched him as he went. I sighed lightly, looking to him. He was at the door now, looking back to me, waiting for an answer. I didn’t want to go, but he couldn’t speak the language of the land. I watched him silently a moment before shaking my head.

“Let me get my bags” I spoke simply, looking to him as I started toward the door. I pulled his hand off the door handle before taking it myself. I turned it, pulling it open. I walk outside, into the cool chill of the hallway. I didn’t want to do this. We had only been here a few days. This was the only place on the trip I actually wanted to go. I sighed lightly, turning down the hall toward my room. At least I was mostly packed.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I smirked to myself, not wanting to show signs of victory so that she'd back out. I didn't want to do this alone, but I know that I would've if I had to.

I silently pulled the door to a close and followed her down the hallway. This was an experience I'd never forget, and hopefully, would never regret. "Come on, quick." I said, pushing my way ahead of her and taking her hand.

ooc: Happy Birthday by the way(: thumbs up Clap
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 am

ooc- Sorry about me not posting regualarly. With my Birtday [Thanks By the way ^^ ] and the holidays stacked on top of one another, It's been hectic.
    bic

He follows me down the hallway. After a moment I assume that he gets tired of me walking. He pulls himself past me and grabs my hand, hurrying me along. I grunt as he almost passes my room.

“Hey! Wait, stop” I pull my hand away with a slight giggle. I pull out my key, forcing the door open. I push the door open, walking inside. I had brought so much, but really I couldn’t bring but a small bag full. I took in a deep breath, trying to kept my head straight. What was I bringing? Only The necessary things would I bring of course, and darker clothes, so I wouldn’t stand out in a crowd. Unlike Mike, I could only carry a little bit. I took in a deep breath, pushing a few things in a smaller bag I had brought for bringing things around the cities.

I turned on heel, looking to him silently. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head.
    “Let’s go if we’re going” I was still wary of his whole plan, but I knew we’d get caught in France someplace. Then we’d be brought back. It was simple. I had to worries.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I waited at her door when she told me to stop and wait. I sighed and walked into her room. "Take your time, it's not like we have anywhere to run away from." I leaned up against the wall and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Leeeet's goooooo." I took her hand again and started walking out again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 pm

He grabs my hand once more before pulling me along. Something about the way he was hurrying made me think like someone might already know we were leaving or something. I watch a moment before I let him pull me out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this” I looked to him quietly as I pulled myself along with him. I didn’t know why, but this feeling forced itself across the pit of my stomach. It was like I didn’t want to do go away from the rules that were set. Something about breaking the rules always threw me off. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I forced the feelings away. “Where are we headed anyway?” I looked to him as I pulled my hand from his.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 pm

I tried my best to ignore all her little negative remarks. "Shush Faith. You'll wake up the chaperones." Once we walked out the lobby to the hotel, I pulled a map out to try to locate the nearest train station. "I want to go towards England." I said rotating the map several times in attempt to read it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am

I stared at hi in disbelief. He wanted to run away, but he couldn’t even read a map properly. I groan quietly. He quiets my negative remarks only to show me just how much of a mistake this is. I watch him a moment before leaning in and taking the map.

“It’s no use to you if you can’t read it” I spoke simply as I turned the map right side up. I hummed lightly as I looked it over. Of course, I was impressed that he hadn’t listened in the outdoors class we had to take at school. “Down the street, take a left” I spoke simply before folding it and handing it back to him.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I grabbed Faith and smiled. I kissed her forehead. "That's why you're here." I took the map and put it in my backpocket and started walking in the direction of the train station. "How do I figure out when the next train is leaving?" I had a feeling that if I missed the train... I'd be waiting a long time for the next one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I am silent a moment, giving him a half glare. We had been friends for so long that this ritual was normal. I still didn’t like it when it happened. People in class always thought that we were together when we weren’t. We were more like brother and sister if anything. I really hoped he knew that.
    I shook my head, sighing quietly. I didn’t know what we were going to do if we missed the train. Would we make it to the next train before someone forced us to go back? I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair. I watched him as we turned the corner, the small smile on my lips as I thought of this adventure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:04 am