Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The RP I was talking about in the CB

Poll

Which Role-play do you want me to post

[ 0 ]
    The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_lcap0%The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_lcap67%The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_lcap33%The RP I was talking about in the CB I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The RP I was talking about in the CB Empty The RP I was talking about in the CB

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 pm

I am planning on posting a group Roleplay today. I WILL be posting it today. I have a few settings I have never tried and would like to, but I can't decide. This is the place where I am going to post the settings for us to decide:

---------------------------------------------

(#1)

“Darkness fell across the land, and nothing was visible. The screams of many filled the air as death was the scent known to many. Once light was restored, all that remained were pools of blood”

These screams were created by things not of this world. Some called them Demons, others simply said it was god’s will. What we know, is that it wasn’t a beast, but men. Men sent here to lessen the population of 4,932 people still alive on what was known as Earth.

This is almost 3,000 years after the Aztecs predicted that the world was going to end. All human life was said to be wiped off the planet, but not by anything of this world. These things are silent, and they are very deadly; using your fears against you to turn you mad before they whisk you away to an unknown dimension.

“Only darkness has been seen in this dimension. The only black you will see is your death, followed by reincarnation. There is no Heaven or Hell, only pain and misery. When your time comes you will be The Forgotten.”

Of course, The Forgotten never return. Everything is in ruins, even after 3,000 years there is no advancement in technology. There is the simple life of fear and terror. Of course, Tyrants form governments over the land that is still inhabited. Most keep by the law, but there are others.

These keep hidden, keep silent. They are scientists, assassins, and doctors. Of course, each has a certain job in the community.

Only one place lay unscathed in the horror of the other lands. This is where they reside, where they work, where they search.

There is said to be another apocalypse in only a few hundred years. These unknown species of sight and sound are to return to continue their harvest of the humans. There is research needed to try and stop this, but for now, we must rebuild, restore, and restock the depleting food supply.

Most are regular civilians, dreading death, but others are The Hidden. The secret ‘society’ made to keep order. They keep hidden from the Tyrant king in hopes of him one day being swept away to the Wastelands. They are the only one that speak of the ones, whisked away as The Forgotten. They are the only ones that know what happen, and that is still unsure. Their words are thought of as the bible. Did this really happen, or was it just another hoax, another way to make money off fear and religion?

These are all wanted men and woman, sleeping in a single warehouse with a simple entrance on the roof. It is easily hidden to the naked eye of newcomers and other civilian and guards that could patrol. They work swiftly, and they must.

“Death is a better survey than giving myself up to those who with to destroy what we stand for. No more. This will be done in a few years. There will be peace and safety on this broken planet once again”

Will you become one of The Hidden? Or will the Fear of dying keep you in line with all the other Civilians?

The Hidden
    Technician: Mainly keeps in the confines of the hide out. Fixes things broken, and keeps everyone with food, clothes, ect.ect. Keeps a headset on their ear to speak to others that are out in the city: [1]

Assassins: They are the ones that get their hands dirty. If there are guards that are causing uproar, they are there to ‘fix’ the problem.-“I have dedicated my life to the study of the Deadly Arts. I can blend in with any crowd, strike from any direction, and eliminate anyone with a single thrust of my blade. I am an assassin, and my actions will be remembered for ages to come”- As a ‘blade in the crowd’ assassins use not much more than skill. They have a hidden blade that with a simple flex of the hand is released for easy use. Of course, for assassins that lack confidence for such equipment, they are given a simple blade. [I know…]

Scientists: They are the ones that keep the research going. They keep looking for a way to close off the dimensions. Some have even gone far enough to give themselves up to the beasts, and they have never returned. They are now…The Forgotten.

Doctors: They are just as their title recommends. They keep everyone in good health, and keep the first aid resupplied.

Civilians: They have many jobs. Whether they be a Civil Servants-cleaning up the streets, Bakers, farmers, shopkeepers, inn keepers, and blacksmiths.

Guards: Guards are just as their title implies as well. They guard the ruined city as best they can, only armed with a simple sword. One of the most deadly jobs yet!

Mercenaries: They are civilians, taking on a world of death. They have trained on their own, and are now sold out to the different groups. Whether it be guarding something, or killing a wanted man, they are paid high prices. That’s their fault, greed. [2]

NOTE: This is set in the future. When I say there aren’t many technological advances. I simply mean that the normal that we have today is what they have in the setting. There is an exception. Mostly they use short wave radios and things like them. There are no cell phones, no Volvos, no internet, and NO GUNS…

(#2)

--

“These are dark times indeed; People stealing from merchants, heretics speaking their words on the streets, and the church being burned to the ground. What are we to do?”

This was heard from a citizen of Dellmill, a kingdom in the northern corner of the world. There is so much to do in the large kingdom, but we have been called here for certain things.

We are to bring order to the kingdom. Making sure there is peace: the only way to keep wars from starting. There are always knights and Dragons, but what happens when we are all called to the castle. A certain group of beings said to be known as peace bringers.

People of Ackmhin. We are not people from a town, no, but people of an organization. We have powers to bring peace to the land.

Of Course, some of us are different species, but most are humans. Humans aren’t perfect. They wish for domination, for peace by taking man’s will, they wish to keep all for themselves. They wish for not peace, but the evils of war.

Some of these people are found from the People of Ackmhin to contain such desire within them. They are called People of Negesyce. These people aren’t to be fooled with. They are just as cunning as the people of Ackmhin, accept they use their powers in different ways. Causing Havoc on the streets and turning the citizens against the People of Ackmhin.

People of Ackmhin continue to do their jobs, to bring peace. Once a Civil war starts in the kindom of Dellmill it is their job to stop it.

Are you a person of Ackmhin? A person of Negesyce? Or are you simply a person caught in the cross fire of war?

Are you up for the challenge of finding out?

Of course, there can always be other Settings! These are just two I have... If you want another, please post it in the comments and we'll sift through them to find one everyone agrees on

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The RP I was talking about in the CB Empty Re: The RP I was talking about in the CB

Post by Danny Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

I like the second setting a tab bit more, but I like both ideas.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

The RP I was talking about in the CB Empty Re: The RP I was talking about in the CB

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm about to add a poll to the post so it'll be easier for me to keep up with it hopefully

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:34 am