Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD]

cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD] Empty Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD]

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 am

Don't really have a plot idea but i normally come up with them fast once i get a general idea. i'll post my bio later
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD] Empty Re: Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD]

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 am

Im up for one. Smile what du have in mind? As in normal or fantasy? Btw, CV claimed.
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD] Empty Re: Looking for a girl to do a one on one with another girl [OLD]

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 am

umm normal and idk what cv means sorry
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 am

Don't worry about it haha. And... You could look at the list?
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:47 am

Sorry haven't been I here in awhile what list?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 am

It's fine haha. And it's at right at the top in the one on one section. Where there are many settings for normal roleplays. Smile
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:21 pm

I hate too seem picky but they all look like groups maybe me and u can come up with one?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 pm

...Have you tried thinking of one? Just sit down, think, and write what comes to mind.

Let your imagination construct one. Who cares what it's like?
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 pm

I've written a few but they're more for the on.es I like rather then ones msost ppl like
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Ill go with whatever you choose. Smile
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 pm

well i just have one question what would u like our relationship to be friends or what
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Hmm... I don't mind. Smile
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

We were best friends growing up and stayed that way until we turned 14 and became a couple but you were closeted and i wasn't and i kept getting frustrated a year later i broke up with you you thought it was because i was tired of hiding us but it was because i was leaving the next day. It's a year later and i moved back into my childhood house totally different.

Starts: First day back at school.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

by Daylight Shadow on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 am
    Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, paw print of a tiger on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines above the angel wings, below neck, and three long scratch/claw marks from my right hip, travelling down my stomach and below my pants line (as if a tiger ripped my skin open with it is claws)
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Raven black that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green, with blue and grey specks, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascara and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, slightly loose ank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh,and a red ribbon tied around my waist and a black lace bra.
    Bottom: Black suspenders and black see-through tights
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.
    (Taylor Momsenn style)

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: you know the expression the eyes are the doors to the soul? Well yeah that true about me. You can see whatever I'm feeling in my eyes. I'm quiet, kestrel us and unreachable. I'm fluent I sarcasm and I'm very feisty. You dont fuck with me and get away with it. You want me to open up to you? Wel you're gonna have to go to hell, skin the devil alive, then come back and break down all the walls, doors, chains and barb wire that are surrounding my heart. In other words, good luck.

Powers: Controls electricity, teleports and is a telepath. Can shapshift into an oversized White tiger.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Name:Cecelia.
    Nickname: CC
    Age16
    Sex:Female
    Features
    Skin color: tan
    Tattoo: none
    Height:5'4
    Hair (color/style): light brown medium wavy
    Eyes: blue
    Dress ware
    Shades/glasses: aviators/thin square rimmed black glasses
    Outfit leather jacket, V-neck, Jeans, converse High-ops
    About Characters
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual (more towards girls)
    Personality: shy at first until you get to know me very committed to relationships very skittish because of past
    Hobbies: photography, art reading music
    Background/secret: lives with dad who’s rarely home
    Extra: always sick
    Secret: Use to date a drug dealer
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Like the setting?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Yah haha I like it. Good choice. Smile
    Shall we start Hun?
    cc
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by cc Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:22 pm

sure

IC: I walked into Crenshaw Academy looking around I sighed and then dropped my gaze and headed towards the office. I got my schedule and books finding my locker I threw my stuff in it and walked towards 1st period English turning my ipod on.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 pm

(Hey, sorry to interrupt ^.^ cc, can you please create a new thread in the right roleplay section and start there? I'd like to keep advertising here, and not the roleplay itself. Thanks =) Hope you understand.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am