Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

War of the Species

Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

War of the Species  Empty War of the Species

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm

the war has been waging for the better part of 10 years now, ever since the aliens came to settle Earth for whatever reason they claim. in the 10 years each faction has fought desperately, with the aliens losing more bodies, but not always the battles, and now hold a major city respectively. current developments in the rp will be hashed out after everyone joins.

the war was started by the indiginous people of earth, being the most unexceptible species. they don't like change and won't accept anything that's not "normal". (starting city - the ruins of Washington DC)

Since the landing of the first group of aliens they've had to fight to secure a place on the world. their numbers are few but they're strong and intelligent.. which makes up for the pure hatred of the natives. (starting city - the rubble of Branson, Missouri)

as with all wars there's the non-affiliated sect that deals to both sides, wether it's providing medical attention, shelter, or food this group helps everyone. (starting city - what's left of Nashville, Tennessee)

these factions are pretty self explainatory. you can start anywhere you want with-in you're factions city but the world is open to investigation and what happens is completely up to you.

don't join if you don't want your character to die, i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say God Modding sucks.

the indiginous species -

the "new arrivals" - Wraith

the unsided - Mercy

Last edited by Wraith on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

War of the Species  Empty Re: War of the Species

Post by Mercy Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm

I will join as the unsided

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 am