Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one?

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on one?

Post by Cass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've been bored out of my mind recently. Would anyone like to cure my boredom? I normaly one on one with guys, but girls can do, we can just do a non-romantic one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: One on one?

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Lunch was alright. There's nothing really to complain about. Once I've finished, I place my napkin in the bowl before pushing it forward. The woman seemed busy. She already gave be the tab before I had the chance to give her my plate.

It's alright though. I simply place the money on the table, standing to escape from such a crowded place.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

I had polished off my hamburger and my water quickly. I guess I hadn't realized how hungry I actually was. I should of asked the waitress for my bill.
    I push back from my table. There was a cash register, I could just tell them what I got. I needed to get back to Angela's. The waitress doesn't even notice me as I make my way to the register. "Um, your waitress looks really busy," I say, "and I need to get going, can I go ahead and pay?"
    The person behind the cash register nods. "Sorry about Nicole," he says. "She can be quit social. Her daddy owns the cafe, she gets away with alot."
    I nod. "I had a hamburger and water." I get out my wallet, ready to count my money.
    "That'll be $2.50."
    I hand him a five and he hands me back my change. "Have a nice day," I say, turning around to leave.
    "You too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:18 am