Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

For my dear Savan <3 :D

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

For my dear Savan <3 :D - Page 2 Empty For my dear Savan <3 :D

Post by Al THLDI Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

I have the idea, eventually will edit it.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

For my dear Savan <3 :D - Page 2 Empty Re: For my dear Savan <3 :D

Post by Savannah Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"You were my husband. You gave up that title when you left" I say washing and drying the plate and knife I used. Before walking out of christopher's arms and put the stuff away. As I brushed all the crumbs that were left on the counter and kitchen island into my hand. Walking over to the trash can and throwing the crumbs away.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm

"I don't recall our marriage being annulled. Plus I'm back. Deal with it." I told her as she managed to leave from my grasp. "I even still wear the ring." I showed her my hand so she could see.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm

"I'm going to work" I say as I walk out of the kitchen and towards the front door where my phone, keys and purse were.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 pm

I followed behind her and grabbed her wrist, turned her around and pinned her against the wall. I was tired of her emotionless. Maybe I was too soft on her before. "I see that. No goodbye kiss to your husband?' My lips were close to hers and my eyes looked deep into hers in search that maybe I'd find her still in there.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"Let me go christopher. I don't have a husband anymore" I say turning my head away from him. As I try to manuver my way out of his grasp.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"I am your husband where you like it or not. I don't see the divorce papers. I growled at her but let my hands off her and took a step away from her. See you later hun." She still had some fight in her. She was still there. It was all I knew, and more than enough.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"Not as far as i'm concerned" I say moving out of chistopher grasp and grab my purse and keys. Walking out of the house and towards my car to make my way towards work.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm

I watched her walk away. I chuckled. Oh she was my wife and never stopped, but I just didn't know how exactly to do with her attitude. Plus I too waS hurting.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

I kept to my normal schedule of going to the coffee shop to get a coffee and then driving towards the office to my work. Once I park in the parking lot of work I grabbed my coffee and bag, walking into the building and up to the 5th floor towards my office to start off my day.

OOC: I don't know what I should do for work. Any suggestions?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm

I went upstairs to where our room was. I checked the closet. My stuff where still there. I checked the bathroom. Only one toothbrush,, and only her stuff. That was about to change. I set my basics to make sure my presence would be noticed. I set my computer where I always did in the room sometimes when I decided not to work in my studio. She had the table filled with well junk, so I had to do some fixing. I lit up the lamp turned on my computer and started to work.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Once I got into my office I closed the door and place my purse in the bottom drawer like always and my coffe cup on the right corner of the desk ontop of my coaster. I turned on my computer and grabbed the pile on folders that were in my 'to do' bin. My old job use to be a dance instructer, where I would teach all kinds of different genres of dance for all kinds of different ages. From 6 year olds to about 16. But when my children died I couldn't handle being around other parents children all day and dancing. We I knew my Chloe never could again, dancing was always something chloe and I would do and I just couldn't handle it. So I quit dancing and found a job being an assistant for a Website designer. I just manily did paperwork, filed papers, schedule meetings and take notes at the meetings. I hated the job but it was just a distraction and something for me to do, and didn't really care what I did anymore as long as it kept my mind off of everything that happened.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

It was getting late at night, i paused for a bit to prepare something to snack on. I also left something prepared for Savannah on the counter like I used to when she came back from her dancing classes. I smiled when I thought back how I met her. My mother had sent me to dancing classes because apparently I was two left feet. I shook my head and after I left everything prepared I went back up to keep on working.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm

I worked through the day keeping myself on task and occupied not thinking of anything at all. If you were an outsider looking in you would think this office was inoccupied. I didn't keep anything personal on my desk and everytime I left I made sure the office was as neat as a pin. I kept working and setting appointments until everything I had to do today was completely done. When six o'clock came around I turned my computer off and grab my purse out of the bottom drawer. Before walking out of the office, turning the light off as I went towards my car, making my way home. On my way home I stopped and grabbed some food like I normally did and drove towards the house.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Time flew by as usual while I worked. I only had the screen from my laptop as light in the room.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I pulled into the driveway and roll my eyes to see christopher's car still in the driveway.I groan grabbing all my stuff and making my way into the house, dropping my purse, and keys off on the table next to the door as I walk towards the kitchen. "You got to be kidding me" I say under my breath as I stop at the doorway to see a dirty kitchen. I never missed coming home to a dirty kitchen. I put my food on the kitchen island as I walk around, putting all the food away in the fridge and start to clean all the dishes. Trying to get my perfectly clean kitchen back to the way it was.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

I was way too deep involved with my work to even have realized any sounds of a car coming up, or someone inside the house.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

After awhile I finally got the dishes cleaned and dried getting my kitchen back to its pristineness. I sat down at the kitchen island and started to eat my food I brought home. It was where I always ate all my meals. After I ate dinner I stood up from the chair.Cleaning my dishes and putting them away. I walk around the first floor doing some cleaning like I do everyday. It was one of the reason's why the house looked spotless almost like no one lived here.

After a while of cleaning I walked up the steps and into my room, rolling my eyes when I see christopher sitting at the desk the was against a far wall. "Your still here?" I say in a flat, unemotional voice. Walking into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I rolled my eyes when I see christopher's stuff all over the sink. I just open the empty bottom drawer and throw all of his stuff into the drawer. Before getting ready for bed.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:36 pm

I glanced up once I heard noise, and heard Savannah's voice. "You forget this is my house too." I replied smiling at her and saw her walk away. I went back to typing.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm

"This was your house. The minute you left a year ago it stopped being your house" I say walking out of the bathroom and into the walk in closet. Closing the doors behind me as I change into a old pair of pajama pants and an old t-shirt. I grabbed a spare pillow and blanket from the top shelf as I walked out of the closet. "Your sleeping in the guest room" I say putting the things on his laptop. As I walk over to the bed and start to throw the decorative throw pillows off the bed. On to the window seat that I use to spend hours reading, drawing and coming up with new dance routines there. The window seat use to be my favorite place in the whole house, but now it is just used for the pillows.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

I noticed where she set the pillows. i frowned. How careless her favorite corner had turned to. I shook my head. "This is still my house just as it is yours. You forgot the house is in both our names and we are stil married. I will oblige to sleeping in the guest room, but you better start getting used to the idea I'm back and I am your husband." I got up, shut my laptop and tool the sheets to head towards the guest room.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 pm

"Your not my husband and I wont get use to it" I say shaking my head and closing my eyes as I pull the blankets for the bed down. "My husband never would have left after what happened. My husband never would of let them get into that car. Maybe if you said no like I did they would of still been alive" I say quietly with my back to christopher and the door as I stopped and closed my eyes. Trying not to think of that night.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I heard her words, and the stung. They were the very reasons why I left in the first place. She just couldn't help placing the blame on me. I shook my head. tonight, I would let this slide. Another night I will fight back as I should have and remind her I am her husband and I am here. They are gone and nothing we can do about it.
    I entered the guest room, sighed and laid down on the bed without fixing it. Soon I dozed off.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 pm

I turned the light off and curled up into the bed. I grab the old white bunny off the other side of the bed and curled up with it. The bunny was chloe's we bought it when she was born and it was always her absolute favorite thing in the world. I close my eyes and let the tears slide down my cheeks as memories of that night came back to my mind. Night time was the only time that I couldn't push the memories back. Getting a call in the middle of the night saying that your children were dead was the worse feeling you could ever imagine. It felt like your heart was being torn into pieces. Like my entire world was being ripped out from under me. Pretty soon I cried myself to sleep like I did every night.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

It was morning already. Sleep could have been better but not much to have possibly expected though. I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then I headed to the kitchen to prepare Savannah her coffee and some toast before she would go to work.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 am

It wasn't long before my alarm was going off and I was slamming my hand on it. Before I just rolled over and went back to sleep. I wasn't in the mood to wake up and go to work today. I got in those moods sometimes and the good thing I guess with my job. Was that there were days where I didn't have to go in to the office. As long as all the work I had to get done, was completed and handed in by the deadlines. Which they were usually like a week or two in the future. The guy I worked for was just fine with me not coming in. Which meant I could spend the entire day in my bed not doing anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 am