Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Dream Rationally
Jade Hawk
Brandon
7 posters

--GREY TEAM--

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

--GREY TEAM-- Empty --GREY TEAM--

Post by Brandon Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Setting:
    The year is 2532. Every surviving member of the extremely selective, and deadly, "SPARTAN" program is finally getting their inital assignments against an extensively unknown enemy. The Covenant. We don't have much information on them, other than the fact that they're ugly, and they have technology that severely outweighs ours.

They have already been able to take out, or take over, some of the UNSC's outer colonies. Only winning through space battles though. They still can't defeat our strategies and ground forces. Which still gave us hope. Until we saw the true power of the Covenant navy. After fighting back a major attack force, on the planet Thenadon, the aliens resorted to an extremely cowardly tactic that we never thought could be possible. They glassed the planet. Almost instantly occured after their defeat.

So seeing now, that desparate measures would be needed, the UNSC have decided to use this as an opportunity to test out their new pet project: The Spartan. Teams were made, classified by color and job designation. We will be filling the shoes of Grey Team. The squad chosen to preform special ops missions against rogue human groups and officals, as well as eliminating Covenant threats.

The RP will start shortly after getting our team assignments.

--GREY TEAM-- Uplyb

Roles:
    -Grey Team-
    Team Leader- Samuel Griffin(Brandon)
    Team Sniper- Emilia Noon(Dream Rationally)
    Team Engineer- Mia Fletcher(Jade Hawk)
    Team Scout- Daniel McKarthy(Danny)

*ODST- (Allen)

Last edited by Brandon on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 17 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

--GREY TEAM-- Empty Re: --GREY TEAM--

Post by Brandon Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Spoiler:

SAMUEL GRIFFIN

Basic-
    Ethnic: Caucasian and African American background
    Skin color: Light brown
    Tattoo: A black and red tribal dragon wraps its way down and almost covers his entire right arm.
    Height: 7'0"
    Build: An average build, in size, but obviously in extreme shape from the program.
    Weight: 250lbs
    Hair (color/style): His hair is a powdery white color. A defect that he recived after all of the experimental augmentation he was exposed to. Defects became common among many of the others in the progam. He keeps it at a medium length, letting it fall over his eyes if he's not wearing his helmet. He ties it back into a small ponytail to keep it out of his eyes, while in the field.
    Eyes: Bright blue. A Spartan's eyes become either a bright blue, gold, or green as an indication that the augmentation was complete.

About Character -
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Samuel is kind, but it isn't an outward kindness. He is more of the type to help you when you aren't around. Leaving a note from an anonymous sender. He isn't a fan of showing emotions publicly. He feels it makes him seem weak or vulnerable. His biggest fear is for someone to actually see this weakness and pierce his apparent wall of self confidence.

Now don't think his kindness makes him a poor leader. Samuel understands his, now appointed, role and will do what it takes to get things done. Samuel is stern, but more in the way that is self respect than a way that is disrespectful to others. He is that way, basically, to give off an outward appearance that is stable and invulnerable. When in reality, he often has break downs when he's alone. He hasn't had one in a while though.

Starting weapons: A basic assault rifle, a magnum, and two combat knives.
    Starting gear: A belt that runs across his chest. It is lined with grenades, ammo, and a machete. He also carries a comm link station, for he is the only one on the team qualified to check in with command.

Last edited by Brandon on Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Let me just track down mine, hold on....
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm hoping this bio will suffice?
    Sniper Role, please.

-------

Name: Emilia Noon
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Slightly pale as a result of the long times she spends wearing her armor.
    Tattoo: A tattoo of a crosshair on her shoulder that identifies her as a top-ranking marksman. Very few have been awarded the same marking.
    Height: 6'7"
    Build: She's a little bit smaller than most Spartans but she is fast, mobile, and strong enough to carry out her role with perfect precision.
    Weight: 200lbs
    Hair (color/style): Her hair is shoulder-length and a mix of dark brown and auburn, much like the picture. She ties it back when she is not wearing her helmet and otherwise she leaves it loose.
    Eyes: Bright gold with black specks around the pupil and the other is Bright Blue with black specks around the pupil. It was a defect as a result of the augmentation. At first her superiors thought that the augmentation had failed however they soon realized that this was her defect.
    Ironically enough the golden eye is the one that she uses to aim with.

About Character -
    Sexuality: She has no preference.
    Personality: Emilia is the quiet type. Having been trained especially for long-distance engagements and long instances of being completely alone, she has become used to not interacting with others. To some she would even seem stand-offish with her silence. She carries out orders and will do so without question.

However she is quite a kind person in nature. Soft spoken and intelligent with her words. Though it is rare she has shown instances of amusement and what could almost be called happiness.
    Her weakness is that she is afraid of caring too much.

Starting weapons: Standard SRS99C-S2 AMB Sniper Rifle, M6G sidearm, and a standard combat blade.
    Starting gear: She primarily carries ammunition for her weapon on the belt at her waist, fewer grenades than other members of the team, and an Active Camouflage module on her shoulder that conceals her when she is on her own. Allowing her to quite literally disappear into thin air.

[Armor]
    Spoiler:

[Helmet]
    Spoiler:
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Ooc: Yay Jade! ;D and very nice bio Dream. Smile
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm

::Mission I::

I sat up, the light from the automatics snapping on at 0600 on the dot. Just like every morning. I forcefully widened my eyes and rubbed them fervently. I was more tired than usual today, I assumed it had to do with having night shift patrol last night. I shook off the tiring thoughts and spun on my hips to place my soles on the freezing cold floor. Cold chills quickly sprinted across my body, so I stood and got to my towel and other bathroom items before slowly stepping out into the hallway.

I turned and started towards the showers, seeing all Spartans male and female making their way to the same destination. I walked in and set my bag of toiletries on the end of a bench and took of my skin tight pants I had been sleeping in. I passed a couple shower ports that were completely filled by both men and women. Finally, I found an empty spot near the end and turned on the water. The perfectly set warmth in the liquid finished waking me up instantly and I sighed in comfort. I proceeded to wash for another couple minutes, before heading back out to the benches. The room was filled with a lovely steam and I grabbed my tan towel to dry my body of the water that was left glistening on my body. I put my hair up into a small ponytail as best I could, some strands fell out over my forehead and created slight bangs. I then threw my towel over my shoulder, slipped on my pants, and grabbed my bag before heading around the corner to the sinks and toilets. I stoppped at the first sink to my right and shared with Jenkins. I nodded to him before shaving the short scruff of a beard that had been growing. After finishing that, I brushed my teeth and hair. I replaced my white locks in their original place and headed back to my room.

I changed into the regulation grey and navy blue outfit we always wear and strapped on my boots. My roommate David spoke to me for the first time this morning, "It took ya long enough Sam..." He spoke with an indifferent tone, but I knew he was joking. He usually had something sarcastic to say. I shook my head as a sly smirk crossed my face before replying, "Shut up Dave. Let's go get some grub man." He stood and nodded with a quick smile. I guess in an attempt to hide it. We walked out and joined the others on their way to the mess hall.

Once everyone had finally made it to the mess hall, the ship's AI voice came over the intercom, it was cold and empty as it spoke, "Now that you are all gathered. I would like to address your attention to the pocket located on each of your shirts. In it, you'll find a holocard with a room number and a color. This will be the team you are assigned to and whitch room to meet in after eating. Good luck."
    The AI cuts out and I glance to my chest, slipping my fingers into the UNSC embroidered pocket on my shirt. It read: GREY: ROOM 963. I involuntarily raised an eyebrow to this information. Thoughts crossed my mind: 'Another team assignment? I'm tired of all these drills and training excersises...' Little did I know....this was no drill.

I handled this information nonchalantly, as did everyone else, I could see everyone leaning around and talking about what team they were given. I found Dave, he had been put on Gold team. I rolled my eyes, however, feeling that his team sounded much more important than mine. I had finished eating by now and went ahead and made my way to my teams room, like some others had. I found the room easily and stepped in. I saluted my superior officers and they instructed me to sit down. There were some highly ranking people in here, I notciced as I sat. Even the ships Admiral! I took in my surroundings. A plain, white room filled with four chairs that were lined in a row. The other three on my right. A podium, a holoboard, and a black curtain covering one part of the wall to my left. I wondered what was behind it before being inturrupted by speech. "We will begin once your other squadmates arrive, Grey team leader: Colonel Spartan 096."
    'Team LEADER? ...ok. Whatever you say...' I only responded simply with a nod and slight smile.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 12:36 am

The sounds of the others waking up filled the hallways outside of room 128. All of the other Spartans were gathering for their morning wash in the bathrooms and shower rooms. Members of both sex mixing without care. There was a very strict respect among Spartans. Something that was never seen in other branches of the military.
    Yet in room 128 there was nothing but silence as the two females quietly went about their own business. Alyssa, Emilia's roommate, was a sniper as well. As such they were both used to waking up before the usual time. Their training had made sure of that.

It was kind of sad really. Emilia was the type to get up and do everything that she had to do in the silence of the otherwise empty bathroom. It was just the way she had become used to doing everything. Ever since the beginning of her training as an elite sniper her life had become one of solitude and silence. The training had rubbed off on her personality and her mannerisms.
    Had a fellow Spartan seen her at basic training and seen her now, they never would have believed that it was the same person. That was how striking the difference was.
    She didn't mind it though. Not one bit. There was a certain beauty that came with silence. A captivating allure to the lack of sound that came with being alone.
    Not to say that she wasn't social. At least..she tried to be.

Finally a voice broke the silence that had fallen onto the room.
    "I'm going to grab some breakfast. You want anything?" It was the voice of Emilia and she was looking across at where her roommate was sat at her bunk. Alyssa shook her head with a slight smile and turned her attention back to the notes she was looking over.
    "I'll take a pass. You enjoy though." she replied.
    "I will." Emilia noted with a smile as she pulled herself out of her bunk. Having already showered, dried her hair out, and changed into her uniform she didn't need to meander about. So without another word she slipped out into the hallway and headed down towards the mess hall.
    Stopping only to grab some food and settle herself down at a table.

The others began to flood into the mess hall. Soon Emilia was surrounded by others who were talking, laughing, and eating around her. She didn't really mind. She tried to join a couple conversations but she could barely get beyond a couple sentences before she was drowned out by the others in the conversation.
    So she quieted down so that she could finish up her meal and get out of the mess hall. However her attention was drawn away from that objective by an announcement that came over the A.I.
    She listened to the voice before reaching into her breast-pocket for the holocard.
    Grey Room: 963.
    Grey? What a boring color to be. She briefly wondered what squad Alyssa was going to be put in.

Once she finished her meal she headed out of the Mess Hall so that she could head towards her meeting room. Although she was curious as to what kind of missions this new squad was going to be assigned to, she didn't let those thoughts cloud her judgment. She was going to walk into that meeting room ready for anything.
    When she slipped into the room she found that she was face to face, though not literally, with some of the highest ranking people on the ship. She saluted them and moved to sit down at the table where a male Spartan was already sat.
    She gave him a brief nod before turning her attention towards her surroundings.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 1:08 am

Finally I was joined by my first squadmate. A female, she seemed familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until she looked at me. Those crazy eyes could never be forgotten. We were put on the same team for Capture the Flag when we were younger; she was fast. Fast is good.
    Since I will apparently be the team leader for this group, I will need to recognize my squad's strengths and weaknesses from the start.
    I nodded in response to hers and spoke in a low, even tone, as not to interrupt the overall silence that filled the room. She turned to inspect her surroundings right before I began, "Noon. Right?" I asked, as I leaned toward her slightly.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 1:24 am

When she looked up at the face of her squadmate she took a moment to look over his features. He reminded her of someone that she had seen at some point. Though she couldn't quite remember at this point. Her memory had never been her strongpoint. Most of it was taken up by the equations that were required to calculate wind elevation, bullet drop, and the coriolis effect for extreme distance shots with her sniper rifle.
    His voice broke the otherwise silent room and her attention was drawn away from looking around at her surroundings.
    It was then that she noticed the rank symbol on his sleeve and she realized that she was talking to a superior. Immediately her cheeks flushed just a little bit. She was embarrassed for having acted so nonchalantly while around someone who outranked her by quite a bit.
    "That's right, sir." she replied in the same quiet tone as he had used, nodding her head. "Captain Emilia Noon of the Delta Marksman Squad." she introduced herself the way one normally would to a superior.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

A small smile crept across my face as I noticed she didn't recognize me. Also, SHE was the one embarassed; I see my rank intimidated her. This was good, to a point. I wanted her to respect me, but not fear me. Her face definately was an interesting one to look at....with those eyes. Almost mesmerizing to a point. I held out my hand in an open gesture, "Leiutenant Colonel Samuel Griffin, Assualt Squad Division." I blinked visibly for a pause, before returning eye-contact. "But most call me Sam...or Griff." Then, almost as an after thought, I stated solidly, "I'm not old enough for Sir, yet."
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

Emilia had never been one for high-ranking superiors. Hell, she had been surprised when she was told that she was being promoted up to a Captain after having proven herself as a top 1% marksman. She had never really gotten used to being saluted at by the younger Spartans and those who were below her in rank. More often than not she'd quickly salute them back before rushing off in whatever direction she was headed. She was just shy like that.
    Engrained in her was a very deep respect for those superior to her in rank. In her mind; they had earned their rank therefore they deserved respect for their accomplishments.

His gesture surprised her slightly but she brought her hand out to shake his, listening to his introduction. Assault Squad? He was just a grunt? Emilia had been expecting him to tell her that he was a part of a Heavy Weapons Squad.
    "Most call me..." she began but then she trailed off realizing that no-one really called her anything. She did not have any close friends among the ranks of Spartans.
    "..Noon." she finally finished her sentence with a shy lowering of her gaze.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 am

She had a suprisingly firm grip as she shook my hand. A bit of of my ghostly hair falling, again, before I responded. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the girl, this sniper had some sort of unintentional charm to her. "So Noon it is."
    I began scanning the room yet again, as we still sat in anticipation for our mission directives and other squadmates. If there were anymore. I stood and saluted my superiors before speaking, "Permission to speak, sir?"

They nodded in unison as the Admiral responded, "Granted. At ease."

I dropped my salute and proceed to ask, "I was just curious as to what was behind this curtain" I motioned to it, "and our mission perameters." I added at the end of a short and accidental pause, "Sir."

"I will let you see behind the curtain, but mission objectives will not be shared until more of your team arrives, Spartan." One of the officers presses a button on the holoboard and the curtain raises, showing a line of Spartan suits in four separate glass cases. One of which was empty for some reason. However, one I instantly realized was mine. The colors were changed though. Now, my suit was a very dark blue. Almost black with a sort of blue tint. As I walked closer, I could see the shiny, chrome outline detail on the edges of the separate pieces. The visor was now black to blend with the rest of the suit and white military and non-military designs were painted to add extra style. On the shoulder was an emblem: A gold crown, with an upside down sword in the backgroud. I interpreted this to stand for "Leader". The new suit was definately badass.

Ooc: Think up of a very spec-ops form for your suit. Incorperating the whole "Grey team" style on it. Think dark coloring that stays in like a night time aspect. Dark blues, silvers, black, anything like that.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 2:31 am

She glanced back up to look at him as he spoke to her and they settled on what he was going to call her from now on. It took her a moment but she mustered up a slight smile and she nodded her head in agreement. Noon had always been her name when she was in basic and whenever she was taking part in the training exercises. Like capture the flag and...wait, capture the flag?
    That's where she remembered him from! She had seen him once before during basic training. They had been put on the same team. The fact that she remembered filled her with a slight sense of pride.
    Her memory wasn't all that bad.

The Lieutenant Colonel spoke and requested permission to speak. With his request he gained the attention of the Captain as well. She was curious to hear what he was going to ask about. Though the options were quite limited. His request was not surprising. She too had been curious to see what was beyond the curtain.

When it was drawn back she stood from her seat.
    Her suit of armor was in a display case only there were a good number of changes that had been made to the color scheme and design of the armor. The light grey color had been darkened to a dark grey almost black color and one of the shoulder pads had been painted a dark purple color. To make her identifiable both as a female and as a sniper. All in all the whole suit had been darkened so that it could further blend into the background, even without turning on the Active Camouflage Module. Which looked like it had been repositioned and rewired.
    The shoulder emblem was a gold crown with a crosshair in the middle of it. The very same crosshair design that had been tattooed onto her arm.
    Emilia stood there for a few moments and then nodded her head. This suit would do just fine.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Team Engineer, please and thank you.

Mia Fletcher

Basic-
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Pale
    Tattoo: Wolf paw print on right hip
    Height: 6'7"
    Build: Slender, slight muscles
    Weight: 195lbs
    Hair (color/style): Very long, dark red, usually tied up in a single braid.
    Eyes: Bright green, darker green ring on the outside of the iris.

About Character -
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Friendly, could be braver, not one for heavy combat but has been trained in self defence. Her real passions lie in her equipment and machines. Technology speaks to her more than people. Although she isn't much younger than the rest of her troop, she feels a lot younger because of her lack of combat enjoyment. She finds reassurance from the personality of her fellow female team member.

Starting weapons: A pistol and combat blade.
    Starting gear: A belt along her waste carrying not only her weapons but various technological aids and machinery equipment for repairs and enhances.

Spoiler:
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Mia sprinted out of the bathroom quarters towards where her team members were standing. She couldn't tell what they were looking at from this distance, but whatever it was, they seemed impressed. As her legs carried her towards them, she mentally kicked herself. She wasn't raised for the military life and her personality didn't quite match up, but she kept this thought to herself in front of her superiors. She was there to get the job done by any means and not in her place to show weakness, despite it gnashing at her insides.

She approached the others and zipped up the front of her black suit. "I'm sorry, Sir!" She panted, not realizing to whom she was apologizing to. It could have been anyone. She straightened up with a salute, trying to show as little fear for punishment from her tardiness as she could, and then she lowered her hand. Just under a raised curtain was a line of armoured suits. On the lapel of one slightly to the right of her standing position was the word, 'Fletcher'.

The suit looked like her, which was a strange thing to say about inanimate armour. She recognized her body shape and her pleasure for the colours. The suit was mostly black and it shone metallically. The rest was a fair to deep purple that made her think of a deep lake reflecting the moonlight on a spring night. She could see a symbol on the shoulder of the suit; a black wolf print, matching exactly to that on her hip. She longed to step forward and touch the suit. To feel it on her skin, but she dared not move from her position just incase was was about to face trouble for her lateness.

Last edited by Jade Hawk on Tue May 08, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

OOC: WOAH I can barely read the colour of my dialogue. Should I change it or are you guys okay with it?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Ooc: Yea, a lighter shade would be better haha

-ADMIRAL COLE-

"Soldier!" His brow furrowed. He very well knew she was a Spartan and could easily destroy him if she was unstable. However, he also knew that she was still a part of the same military and he expected respect, no matter the person. He steepped down from his smooth, white podium and made his way to the obviously late Spartan. "Explain yourself Spartan."

-SAMUEL-

Just as I began to see my reflection from staring at the glass panel for so long, I heard the door burst open. Followed by a hurried "Sorry sir." But that was it. I watched her even come up to the glass with out fully going into attention and saluting her superior officers. Either this girl was crazy, or she hadn't seen much action.

My attention was then drawn to identifying this girl. Her reddish tinted hair wasn't too different, but the way she wore it told me. Even as an added reassurance, her face matched the idea. Fletcher. I then knew her mannerisms were thanks the latter idea. She was always stuck in her computers and machines. A waste of her Spartan abilities if you ask me, but I can't argue that she definately isn't an asset. The added bonus of an extra Spartan in the field helps, but not too much if she can't fight. I'll have to figure a test for her later.

My dissection of my newly acquired squadmate was loudly interupted by the heightned voice of Admiral Cole. Damn. I silently shake my head as I watch the confrontation unfold. This isn't a good first impression.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Emilia had been busy observing the new specs of her suit when she was interrupted by the sound of someone coming into the room late. The Spartan was female and she looked like she had run quite a long ways to get here even though she was late. Uh oh. That wasn't going to make the Admiral very happy.
    Unfortunately she had been correct in her assumption. The man began to scold her for being late in a firm voice that only a high-ranking officer could possess. As much as she felt sorry for the new arrival she was also somewhat glad that she wasn't the one being barked at.

The Captain didn't recognize her. She had never seen this Spartan before, which really, wasn't very surprising at all. She didn't look like a normal Spartan both in build and in general appearance. There was something about her that labeled her as a technical engineer.
    Not that that bothered Emilia in the slightest. Every squad needed a variety of specialists.

Although she wanted to introduce herself to their new squadmate she knew better than to speak over the Admiral. So she kept her mouth shut and kept her gaze focused on the ground, shifting a little uneasily. The nervousness and anticipation of finding out what their mission was going to be was proving to be quite staggering.

ooc: Welcome, Jade. Very Happy
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 3:34 pm

OOC: Thank you, thank you ^.^ Trust me, Mia's actions on the field in this roleplay will probably mimic how much I love but suck at the Halo games.

IC: Immediately upon hearing the captain's voice, Mia's hand shot up to her head in a salute and she straightened up once more. Terror filled her, but she dared not show it. This man was her superior and could do do anything he wanted for punishment. She vaguely recognized the two others that had been observing their new suits, and hoped that she could earn their respect somehow in the field, even if it did only involve firewalls and a gasket.

"Sir, I was... I have no excuse to justify my actions, Sir. I shall improve my speed for the future mornings from here-on-out, Sir. It won't happen again, I apologize." Then she added for good measure, "Sir." She was rambling and she knew it, but she was also aware of the fact that his man would accept no excuse from her. She had tried to hurry in her cold shower, for she deeply disliked cold water, but getting ready in the mornings just wasn't something she had a talent for speed. She risked turning her head slightly to the other two and gave them both weak smiles of her own guilt. They were a lot better suited to the military than she was.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 4:39 pm

--ADMIRAL COLE--

He grunts at the poor excuse, but decides to ignore it for the urgancy of the matter at hand. "At ease soldier." A slight sneer appears on his otherwise indifferent face and he turns on his heels. On his way back to the potium, "Take your seats." Was heard in the now, utterly quiet room.

When he makes it to his altar of sorts, he nods to an officer that moves quickly to lock and cover the door. The Admiral clears his throat before begining, the holoboard lights up behind him as he began speaking. Showing images of whatever he happened to be talking about.

"As you all probably know... You were gathered here for your display of outstanding skill in each of your fields. Team Grey was assembled to tackle any and all of the most sensitive special operation missions." He pauses and looks at the Captain, "Captain Noon. Your outstanding ability as a marksman let us know imediately that you were perfect for this squad. Being trained in the art of stealth and assassination is the perfect skill set for this team."

He then looked to Fletcher. "Sergeant Fletcher..." He paused, smiling shortly as he remembered his earlier outburst. But not regretting it. "You have quickly surpassed many of your superiors in the study and anylization of technologies; in such a short period of time. Having helped us understand more in depth into the minds of those Covenant bastards. Although, despite your lack of combat experiance.... The board believed you would be more than an asset to this squad."

He finally made it to the now, Grey Team, squad leader. "You sir, have the most impressive record of almost all the Spartans, short of Petty Officer John 117. We had other plans for him, so you were the obvious next best thing. Showing great leadership in battles, long before any major premotions, helped you climb the ranks quickly and easily. If you show any more promise, you might as well end up taking MY job." A small smile shoots across Samuel's face. The Admiral assuming it was embarassment.

ooc: sorry. I had, most of it typed up, but I had to go eat. Go ahead and post your responses, then I'll finish.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Mia gave a small smile as the Admiral turned to her. Her cheeks flushed with red. She was proud to have been chosen for this job, but still embarrassed about the situation she had faced just minutes before. it was true, she did have a lack of combat experience, but she hoped she could make the others proud by making up for it with her technological advances.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Emilia kept her gaze away from the new squad member who was apologizing for having been late. Even with her apology the Admiral did not seem very pleased at all. It was not her place to put any judgment on the somewhat younger Spartan. The Captain was not one for thinking that she was any superior to the others.
    When it was all over though she looked over at her companion and she returned the weak smile, reaching out to brush her hand against the other's arm. As a gesture of reassurance as if to say 'it's okay'.

They were told to sit down and she did so without hesitating, coming to sit in the chair that she had been sat in earlier before the curtain had been drawn over to reveal the upgraded armor. Her attention was immediately placed on the Admiral as he began his speech on what exactly they were going to be doing now that they had been sorted into Team Grey.
    She was curious to find out why it seemed like they had picked out only a small number of Spartans. Most teams consisted of 10 or so members while theirs was much smaller.

The moment the Admiral began to speak about her, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She wasn't a very big fan of being praised. Especially not by someone as high-up as an Admiral. A good part of her wanted to shake her head and say that she wasn't all that he made her out to be.
    However she forced that urge away and instead nodded her head slightly when he finished.
    If it was stealth, a 10/10 shot, and an expertise in quiet assassination they wanted, she would do.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm

--ADMIRAL COLE--

The introductions were over, so he nodded to them all and cleared his throat. "Now that the plesentries are all over, let's get to the matter of your first mission parameters." He turns to half face the board as it lights up. Soon, a dossier appears showing the face of this man:
    Spoiler:

-------
    The name Edward Jacobson appears in bright red lettering under his face. Many other details about the man are lined down the page. A new man starts talking, he's dressed in all black, wearing square-rim glasses. "This man is responsible for conspiring with the covenant threat. Trading information, weapons, and tactics for an exchange of power. Your job, Grey Team, is to infiltrate and capture Mr. Jacobson before anymore harm is done by him. Lethal action is allowed on any... Obsticals... If it is needed." He lowered his glasses on the bridge on his nose. "The target MUST be taken alive, or else he will be of no use to us and your mission will be labeled as a failure. In turn, Grey Team will be disassembled and you will all be sworn to secrecy." He lifted his head back up and nodded as he left with the rest of his similarily dress group.
    -----------

-SAMUEL-

Admiral Cole then saluted us and followed with a sincere, "Good luck." He added afterwards. "Get to the requsistions office as soon as possible.... Feel free to suit up." He and his officer then left.

I stood and looked to my new teamates. "Anybody else get a creepy vibe from those guys?" A slight chuckle left my mouth before continuing. "And damn. Talk about a vague mission directive. I feel like there is more here than they are sharing. But hey! We're just paid to shoot right?"

I turned from the other two and headed to the case holding my upgraded suit. Placing an open palm under the label stateing "Griffin", the glass lights up around my hand, giving off a blue hue and releasing warmth. Then, a male AI voice came from my suit. Though it sounded almost like it came from ever suit at once. "Welcome Colonel. Also, welcome to the rest of Grey Team." It paused, then allowed the front panels to open. Allowing access to the suits. "My name is Alto. The teams AI unit. Please... ask if questions are required an answer." The smal blue man then bowed and faded back into my helmet. I then proceeded to undress down to my black body suit and began getting into my suit, piece by piece.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

The first mission seemed pretty straightforward to a certain extent. They were supposed to go out and find a man who had been conspiring with the enemy. So long as they were able to get him alive they would be fine. Everything would work out for them. Of course the problem was that they had no idea where the man was nor what kind of opposition they would be coming against when they did found out where he was hiding out.
    All in all the mission specs worried the Captain. They were pretty much being thrown into a possible ambush of massive proportions with a blindfold over their eyes. Still, a mission was a mission.

Emilia stood when they were dismissed from the briefing and glanced up at the team leader as he spoke. "Aye" she said quiet agreement as she followed Samuel from where they had all been had been sat towards the cases of armor. She was excited to see how this new look would feel on her.

Once she got the case open she began to pull on her jumpsuit and piece together her armor. The color was strange to her but she enjoyed it. It was actually quite nice having such a dark color of armor. It would stand out from the standard black, beige, and dark green armor that were usually seen as standard issue around the ship.
    Fully armored she flexed her hands and rolled her shoulders to get the armor fully settled. It was then that she turned to pick up her helmet and look at the skull scratched into the front of it. She was glad the superiors had decided to not get her a completely new helmet. This one was something that made her stand out.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

mia listened intently to the mission assignment. It seemed dangerous, which scared her slightly, but considering that this man must be taken in alive, she was happy to hear that she wouldn't need to be taking his life. Then again, with a mission like this, she would probably need to defend herself again those whom they were not instructed to protect. Hopefully the man that they were supposed to be brining in wasn't too dangerous, but she had her doubts.

As Mia donned her new suit, she smiled at the way it felt. It was as though this armour was an extension of ehr own body and surprisingly comfortable. Looking into the nearby mirror, she thought she looked quite good in it. So did the other two. These suits were obviously designed to fit custom body shapes. The helmet stared back at her before she placed it on her head. This is what the world would see her as. A helmet. They would no longer see her face while she was on duty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content