Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD] Empty Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm

I am very interested in starting a one-on-one with someone. I have a few settings (I think) that can be used, but it very much depends. I shall leave this up for the night and check it tomorrow afternoon! If anyone is interested...PLEASE, post? I love you
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD] Empty Re: Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD]

Post by Mercy Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 pm

*raises hand*
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD] Empty Re: Anyone up to Roleplaying with Faithykins? [OLD]

Post by Allen Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 pm

What a surprise.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Muffin! ^^ How lovely it is to see you! I wasn't able to get on earlier today, which I am quite sad about since I have to go to bed now because I'm so exhausted. I will post the settings tomorrow so we can decide on it here before I create a post elsewhere for our roleplaying activities! Very Happy
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 am

Yay!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 pm

1. [Your Pov]
    Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up an repeat the process all over again.
    Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.
    They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?

2. [Your Pov]
    Deep within the forest, almost an hour outside of the closest village is a palace. The palace is said to have once held the prince of the country before he died. He was only fourteen when the all talk about him ceased and he just disappeared. The palace has been ‘abandoned’ since the time of the prince’s death.
    You, are a beautiful but unusual young woman who lives in the nearby village with your father who is an inventor. You love reading and yearn for a life beyond the village. You are also the object of frequent unwanted attention and lust from the arrogant who wants to marry you and make you his wife.
    Now, it’s just me. I live the mansion, and even though you might think it’s an odd looking mansion from the outside, the inside is clean and pristine. One day, when people did live here, a beggar came to the manor, asking for food and shelter. I turned her away, refusing her entry. She offers me a rose and I refuse it too, knowing that I’ll not let her in even if she were to beg me.
    She then turns into a beautiful sorceress, telling me that she’s going to turn me into the monster that my heart shows. She gives me a rose that will bloom every day until my twenty-first birthday. By then I must find love and be loved in return.
    Your father rides off to a nearby fair to show off one of his new inventions. With a store and a spooked horse, he gets lost and ends up in my manor. I imprison him, afraid that he’ll go back to town and tell all that there’s a beast within the castle. His horse returns and you become afraid for your father’s life and you come looking for him

That’s where we begin

I’m twenty five, with a 'nice' husband and no children. South Carolina is a place I’ve called home my whole life. Now that we’ve gotten another house, our two year anniversary is coming up. We met each other in a rather sweet situation. A friend hooked me up with the handsome, well-off Mr. Lewis and only a few months after, we were Mr. and Mrs. Jack Lewis.

Lately, we haven’t been just the perfect couple. We’ve fought and Jack has been getting bored. He only hit me a few times at first, and he said he was sorry. I forgave him, but every few days he would get right back to where we were before. The last few times, he’d left bruises. This time it’s even worse, he pushed me down the stairs, causing me to break my collar bone.

Of course, he threatened me. If I said anything he would find a ditch for me. That’s when I knew I couldn’t stand it anymore. I waited until I was fully healed, taking the beatings and the insults until there was nothing holding me back.

I made sure everything was ready for me. I had a friend from work drive with me up to the caverns in the mountains. I made sure I had everything; A pair of scissors, hair dye, and color changing contacts. I stashed them all in a small hole in the wall before having her take me back to my abusive home.

This is where my story begins. I ask my husband if he would be so kind as to take us on a walk through the caverns. I’ve done my research, knowing that many people have gotten lost in the caves. I make sure I know exactly where I’m going. I’ll be in a cavern that he’ll never find me in.

Of course, I go down first, being ‘excited’ and as we get farther down in the cave I slip. I had the only lamp, making sure that I break it as I fall into the safety of the caverns below. Jack calls for me, but there is no response and he grows frantic and exits the cave the way he’s come to call the police; to get help.

My friend picked me up once I got out of the cave. She took me out of the city, to a hotel. There she had her friend cut my hair, dye it. There I was made to change clothes, to change styles altogether. I felt like on a free woman. She went back home, and left her friend, who could be trusted, take me many states over. I made it to New York, and I knew I could hide there.

. . .

You on the other hand live in New York City. You’ve got no family, and you’ve been up here looking for a different line of work. You’ve been working in normal, black tie offices since you got here about 8 months ago. You go to work, go to a small diner to eat lunch, and retreat back to your cubicle. You want a different job; an escape; anything to get you out of this dull life and into the light! That is what you came to New York for after all.
    A few months after the same, rude Brooklyn waitresses, a new girl comes on shift. She’s got a nice southern accent that seems to catch the ears of all the regulars. Of course, you are just another customer to her, another tip left on the table now and again. One day, you decide to talk to her, see if she’ll tell you a story or anything about her. You don’t like her; you’re just curious. What happens when you talk to her? Will she just see you as another tip, or will she actually talk to you?

. . .

This is where we begin. It’s been about a month since I started working in a diner and it’s the beginning of the lunch rush. It’s also the day you decide to talk to me.

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

NOTE:
    All POVs can be changed if needed. I was a bad girl and didn't change the 'he's to 'she's so some of them have different perspectives. I have more if you need them. Enjoy!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed May 16, 2012 3:04 pm

I like the fourth one, if that's ok with you Smile
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Sure. The setting was up to you, M'dear. I will post up a roleplay in the 1-1 section tomorrow when im not on my phone.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Okie dokie
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Muffin! I'm so sorry >.< I've been on a trip that I wasn't actually told I was going on until the day before. I'll post up the setting right now! I'm so sorry please forgive me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 am