Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Arranged Marriage [Paige&Al]

Paige(:
    Paige(:

Arranged Marriage [Paige&Al] - Page 2 Empty Arranged Marriage [Paige&Al]

Post by Paige(: Sun May 27, 2012 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

We could decide on the setting together or do this one:

21)female you have been Marked as Royalty from birth and when you were born a Prince was chosen for you to Marry , you have never met this prince Nor do you know his name. Growing up you are told stories about my life and Where i am living and basically anything you would want to know except my name. As your greew up the Fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in and you decided to rebel against it, Once Graduation was done with you packed your things and left with a friend.
    Male I was 3 when my Father and Mother decided on who i was gonna Marry, Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell me stories of you and would update on how you were as i grew up but they would never tell me your name no matter how much i begged, as i grew up i started to realise i didn't want to be forced to marry some Stranger so i took off to College/University to start my life out as a normal kid.
    Setting You(the girl) have now Graduated from highschool and have been accepted at -insert whatever college here-), you start the year off ok it's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some Rich kids Mansion (Guys) you decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple friends. This is when we meet. Will you soon realise im the Prince your suppose to Marry? and if you do will you stay or go?

My Bio

I am new here so I don't know how things work on here but I have done my fair share of one on ones and roleplays!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Arranged Marriage [Paige&Al] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arranged Marriage [Paige&Al]

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her last comment. Either she was raised to be a spoiled brat where she didn't have to worry about responsibilities or money, or she was just plain mad. "I see." I responded. She was almost like most rich girl americans here. "Are you going to want more?" I asked pointing at her glass.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

"Oh no thank you." I said, looking back at him. "I should not have had that much. I'm not usually much of a drinker anyways. " I shrugged. I could tell he was a bit annoyed by my comment. "Sorry if I annoyed you with that last comment my parents drilled it in my brain I had to marry some rich guy. Its actually the reason why I came here."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 pm

I still didn't change much my expression towards her but did allow to show interest. "Oh yeah? I'm guessing then you aren't fond about that idea since you aren't married to him yet?" I curiously asked since i knew I myself was promised to a woman for marriage with out much of my consent.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Mon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

"If I ended up in being in love with him then I wouldn't mind but its not my kind if idea. I didn't even know the guys name. They would describe him to me but I have always kind of meet him and see what he thinks about arranged marriages." I shrugged. "You are lucky. You probably weren't or aren't going to have an arranged marriage."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"In some cultures, it works. Not my preferred thing to be honest. I would like to fall in love first I suppose and then get married. Those arranged marriages well yes they pan out eventually... after time the couple do fall for each other but still." I said casually. So it seems like we did have something in common, but it wasnt something I was planning to be revealing.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm

"Or you hate them because the marriage was set up for money or business." I wasn't going to say the real reason I was going to marry no name to haves both countries be peaceful because we were getting married. "We could have fallen. I left the day before we ere supposed to meet."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Now that reminded me how I was suppose to meet my future wife. I told my parents that the last semester I was traveling back homw just for the meet, but never did so I practically stood her up as well. "Oh really?"
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"Yeah we were supposed to have tea in one of my gardens. He apparently stood me up too." I shrugged and finished off my drink. I ran a hand through my hair. I smiled a little. "My parents are worried about me finding somebody."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh..." I chuckled. "Parents are always wanting what's best for their children. You can't hardly blame them."
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Tue May 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I nodded "he apparently was the best." I shrugged looking up at him. I smiled. "I will probably be set up again. What about you do you have a girlfriend?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm

I shook my head. "Not really." I replied, and Tristan had appeared right behind me.
    "Yeah, he's too busy in between books than legs." He said cracking and ruffled up my hair. "Hi, his name is boring, and I am fun. Nice meeting you." He extended out his hand in greeting her.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Tue May 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Nice to meet you I'm Paige." I said smiling at the guy. "You dance very well on tables." I giggled and smiled at the guy. "What are your actual names?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 29, 2012 10:50 pm

I rolled my eyes at Tristan and before he could come up with some other stupidity I decided to introduce us to her. "He is Tristan and I am Edward."
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Tue May 29, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hmm. That's weird, that guy I was telling you about earlier name was Edward. He was supposed to look like you too, from what I heard. Oh well, probably just a coincidence." I shrugged. "It's nice to meet you both though."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm

"Oh... really?" i said slowly, finally pinning the pieces together. Could it be? I could tell that even Tristan was looking at me and back at her.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Tue May 29, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yeah...really." This was kind of weird. I'm pretty sure it was him. I wasn't going to ask him though. "Probably wasn't you." I shrugged.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm

I shrugged and faked a laugh. "Of course. I wasn't the one set for an arranged marriage at all." I looked at the time then Tristan spoke, "Hey let's just get out of here. I met this girl and i think she knows you because she is coming this way...we agreed to take the party somewhere else."
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

I had no idea you replied sorry.

I laughed and nodded. I looked over at Tristian. "Have fun, it was nice meeting you two."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

"No no, hold on. You are coming with us too." Tristan said. The girl that he had mentioned was already behind him. She looked at Paige and smiled at her, "Come on Paige, don't be a party pooper. We came her to have fun remember."
    I looked at Paige and back at Tristan and the girl who seemed to already know Paige.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

I looked at my friend Amanda who was hanging onto Tristan. I sighed and thought about it, I shrugged. "I'll go!" I said, smiling at them. I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder. I looked up at Edward. "Do you go by Edward or Eddie or Ed?" I asked.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Tristan and Amanda wher already heading out. "well I really don't mind at all." I said shrugging. It really was a breath of fresh air not being referred to something royal or formal. "Shall we?" I asked red almost handing out my arm as I would have back home, being proper. I stopped myself and just kept walking, following Tristan. Some old habits like those sure did die hard.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 pm

"I like Edward, it sounds very royal." I said, completely jokingly. I smiled up at him and kept walking. "So, what exactly are we going to be doing?" I asked.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

I shrugged. "Beats me." I didn't really like much her comment but what ever anyway.
    "I was thinking crashing at the house, with extra booze and making a party of our own. " Tristan said and kissed Amanda's cheek as he wrapped an arm around her waist and kept on walking.
    Paige(:
    Paige(:

Post by Paige(: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 am

I just shrugged, I wasn't much of a drinker so it didn't sound very fun. I wouldn't say anything though that was rude. I looked at Amanda and Tristan and rolled my eyes. "They are kinda cute together."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 am

ooc- forgot about this... :$ sorry

IC-I glanced at Paige, "Yeah I suppose. Well we don't have to join along with the drinking, but maybe we can just talk.. kill the boredom and make sure these two dont go doing something stupid."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content