Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

*Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)

Kaytie

*Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)  Empty *Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)

Post by Kaytie Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

[center]The Rise and Fall
    Of
    Toni Schanders

By:Kaytie

Prelude
    The summer heat was getting to me. I was running out of water and the next stream wasn't for atleast 5 miles. It could take me days or weeks to get to Baya Canyon. I didn't know if I could truley make it that far. This could be the end for me. This could be my final fall of my life.

Chapter One

"Break"

"David!" Yelled my grandmother from her balcony. She was 78 years old and she kept my brother and I. Since we were 10 she has put up with us and our stupidity. Me? I am the biggest dissapointment since my mother. I am an explorer at 25 years old. I stand a 5 foot 7 and weigh in at 168 lbs.
    "David, come help me with the fan! It is broken again," my grandmother screamed. With all of the stress we had put on her she had to becoming close to the end. We loved her and all she did for us, but lately we have been making her suffer. We always ask her to buy our things. Though, we both have good careers and more than enough money to support ourselves. No matter what my brother David had to rebel.
    "Gram, I am so sick of helping you with these things! It has been so long since you have done something for us!" I couldn't believe my brothers reply. Then again i could. He was never greatful, but I really couldn't say much for myself. My grandmother is dissapointed in me because I am so much like her and my mother. Adventuring and exploring is in my family.
    My grandmother began to explore at 15. Back then it was old to be an explorer, but she did it and she then married my grandfather Mason. He hated that she was an explorer so she settled down at 20 and had my mother Kristan. Of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! She began to explore at 20 as well.
    When she met my father, who was a drug addict and abusive, she changed her entire life. She decided to stop exporing and she had me, Toni Schanders. Eventually, she decided to have one more child before commiting suicide. It wasn't my brother or I who caused it, but my grandparents who warned her I would be just like her. My father who beat her unconscience. We just sat there and watched that was all we could do.
    When I was 7 my bother was 4. We were sitting with our grandparents who decided that my mother should go on one last exploration before she completely settled down. I was sad when she left, but I expected her to come back. We never know she would kill herself. We assumed that she went up tp Baya Canyon and hung herself, bacause they found a bloody rope tied to a tree. It was ripped as if some animal had ripped down the body. We didn't know that for sure. Maybe she got lost my grandparents reassured me. No, she never came back. When we went to search all we found was a rope and piece of clothing.
    "Gram, there is something I want to discuss with you," I said sitting down on her bed while she finished attempting to fix the broken fan.
    "Shoot Toni," she said as it turned on.
    "I need to go exploring. I need to go to Baya Canyon," I said looking at her concerned for her health. "It isn't that you and Papaw Mason haven't been great you have. It is just I know my mama is out there and I want to find her." She looked at me as if I had lost my mind it had been over 15 years and Baya has been searched since then. They would have found her if she was there, but something to me other wise.
    "Look, you know your mother was crazy! Between Mason hackin on her and your father beatin her I'm surprised she didn't kill you too!" My grandmother did have a bit of a point. Maybe I was crazy. Maybe she was crazy too. Either way I was determined to find my mother.
    Anonymous

*Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)  Empty Re: *Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

1st of all welcome
    2nd notice on ur profile thing next to your post?
    Below your name, you got posts and points
    +1 for replies +2 for replies on news topics and welcome topic +3 for posting +4 postin on psychiatrist chair topic
    3rd this is a happy nice helpful community.
    4th WRITE MORE Very Happy I liked
    Kaytie

*Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)  Empty Re: *Story* Very thrilling can throw you at times :)

Post by Kaytie Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, thank you very much the happy latin dutch italian!
    I love your name! ANd thank you very much for the welcome!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

lol!
    Well you're very welcome
    You can also call me all and add me to your friends
    I invite you to join the chat room Smile
    Kaytie

Post by Kaytie Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Chapter 2
    "Making the travel"

"Dear Gram and Papaw Mason,
    I want you to know that I love you dearly, but I had to move and explore. It was for the best and great for myself. Please help David stay on track in school, and don't let him marry that whore Jenni Simpkons. She is a bad influence, and when I return I will take care of her. Do not worry I will be fine, and eventually y'all will see this and realize I will be too. Please, don't forget me Gram or Papaw. I'm doing this for the family.
    Love Toni.."
    I was long gone before they read that I persume. They may not have even cared to tell the truth. Gram and Pawpaw might have even died at the moment they read it. Should I turn around? No, if that happened then it would all be for nothing. I was going to find my mother or better yet, her spirit.
    I began my hike up the long trail to Baya Canyon where my mother had "died". The summer heat had yet to kick in. It was 98o and rising. It was going to be a very hot day. If I could make it to River Blane in an hour than I should be able to survive this trip.
    The hours were ticking by and the temperatue had risen tremendously. It was now 102 degrees and still rising. I had little water left and my chances of making it to River Blane were becoming slim. I had no idea what I was going to do when I got a wiff of cold air. Air so cold it froze my mind and heart for a moment. This scared me a little. When you reach hyptohermia you become warm before dieng a frozen death. Here you would become cold before buring in the outrageuos temperatures. My only hope was to pace and not to freak out before I reached it.
    "Dear God help me," I said to myself as I walked slowly. I was terrifed that I would die out here and my body would be drug away by some beastly creature and massacred for no one to find. I looked to the distance and there was a tree. A small tree, but big enough to give me some shade. I picked up my feet, which felt heavy at the moment, and ran as fast as I could. My tank top drenched in sweat and my face red an blistered. It seemed as if I had been running for hours, though it had been merely minutes.
    Once I finially had reached the "tree" I realized it was just a cactus. Then it came to me. Cacti have a liquid inside of them that could baste me until I could reach River Blane. I walked torwards it and pulled out my Sap harvester. I placed it inside of the cactus and heard it drain. I didn't care how it tasted at the moment. I just needed to crave my thirst. I wanted to drink it so badly, but I had to wait. I waited for again what felt like an eternity.
    "Yes!" I screamed to myself as the juice stopped flowing. I had all of my cantines ready they were going to catch every drop of liquid that came out of my Sap catcher. I slowly picked up the pug, nothing. I picked it up a bit more, and finally the juices started to flow. I filled all 4 cantines and drank the rest. I felt good and refreshed. Maybe even enough to make it to River Blane, but it might be best to bunker down under my shade cactus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Yay more!
    *starts reading*
    Kaytie

Post by Kaytie Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Alpcon
    How do I get more people to give me thier opinions?
    I see that people have been reading, but how do I get more readers to voice thier opionions?
    I'm new so I don't know how posters react to me asking them to check out my story and asking thier fans to too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Well get in chatbox, meet other posters, eventually ask if they could give input.
    It be good of you do the same for others.
    Also copy the link to your post, advertise it. Bring your readers to you. Facebook status, think of ways. Eventually you'll have dedicated followers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 am

What a Face hmm...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:36 pm