Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Corinne Frances Moreau - Bio.

iritium
    iritium

Corinne Frances Moreau - Bio. Empty Corinne Frances Moreau - Bio.

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Basic.
    Name: Corinne Frances Moreau.
    Nicknames: My friends used to call me Corn as a joke, but I don’t think that counts.
    Age: Seventeen. I turn eighteen in October, but I’ve always naturally appeared a couple years older than I really am.

Features.
    Species: Human unless stated otherwise.
    Ethnic: Caucasian.
    Nationality: Irish from my mother’s side, French from my father’s side. Born and grown as a hell raising Canadian. I am veritably proud of my origins and my fluency in French.
    Skin Color: Not predominantly pale, but not so tan, either, due to my heritage. Once the sun stops hibernating, I get wicked tanned. It’s routine for me to get slight freckles on my nose during the summer. I have a creamy complexion, with slight olive undertones from my father’s side.
    Tattoos/Piercings: I’m far too indecisive for tattoos, and piercings look salacious on me, although I wish I could do with both.
    Height: Average; 5’5”.
    Build: Generally standard build. Very subtle invert throughout my external oblique’s; tight frame and small chest; my legs are fairly toned as well as my arms; thin hips.
    Weight: 118 lbs. I was moderately underweight as a child, so I have consequently low measurements. The perks are that I can eat like a twenty ton man.
    Hair: I have a naturally golden blonde hair color, although I get highlights put in. Charming, I know. The length reaches a bit further than my elbows; I have long layers filtered throughout, and a couple shorter strands framing my face from a grown out fringe that meet up around my lip line. It’s ordinarily parted a bit to the right. The texture is usually soft, but it turns into a nightmare in the presence of humidity. Any extreme weather sets my hair on edge; during winter months my hair gets brittle. I often keep my hair in its natural state; delicate, crimped waves, which is either supported in an elastic or braid.
    Eyes: Wide almond eyes with bordering, long eyelashes. The color is unstable, bordering on a teal green color. The edges are rimmed with a dark line and the body is flecked with somewhat yellow and blue fragments.
    Other facial features: Round lips, with a thinner top lip accompanied by a soft Cupid’s bow. My cheekbones aren’t very well defined, although my oval face assumes their height. I have a soft chin; my defined jaw levels out the fineness of these features. Straight, sleek nose which hold a vague quality by undefined structure (no harsh lines).
    Distinguishing marks: Small, inconspicuous scar from my last rib, running until the top of my hip bone.
    Dress wear: My room is an awful turmoil because of the amount of clothes I have. I pretty much wear whatever is at the top of my drawers. I own tons of dresses and band shirts. My wardrobe basically consist of a load of skinny jeans, high waisted shorts, baggy shirts, loose skirts, tight crop tops, collars, flannel, and anything with studs. I can range from laid back outfits to in-your-face ensembles. I love neutral, earthy tones but I also enjoy wearing more bold articles.
    Jewelry: Silver bracelet my friend got me for Christmas, along with a black leather braided bracelet.
    Clothing.

About Character.
    Relationship Status: Single, not looking for anything more.
    Sexuality: Straight as far as I know of right now.
    Personality: Independent, sarcastic, curious, and very opinionated. I feel very strongly about certain things and tend to be stubborn in shifting my thoughts. Despite this, I edge towards being an open mind and will consider everything in depth. I’m very determined and thrive on accomplishment, although I hold complete disregard for the goals others set up for me. I’m usually giddy and happy-go-lucky, and often thoughtless/reckless in my actions and words, but I stride in my thoughts in isolation.
    I can be horribly insensitive without the slightest knowledge. I’m a hypocrite in denial and I have a hard time saying sorry. I’m often cynical in my own comfort, and attempt to justify all my failures. But, I do make great cupcakes, so~
    I like to think of myself as humble underneath all my more vulgar attributes. I’m very introverted with my feelings and tend to pretend that I don’t have any, and loathe confrontation. This induces my emotional detachment from most people. I’m usually charismatic and tend to have a joke for everything, and I’ll often start a conversation with people I’ve never met if I feel comfortable in my surroundings. I bask in solitude but become suffocated in it as well. I’m a walking contradiction due to two parents who are completely antithetical in every aspect.
    Hobbies: Sketching, painting, photography, snowboarding, reading (yes, for fun), writing, a bit of guitar, nothing fancy; on my way to being a drag racer.
    Background: Came from a pretty average family. My parents divorced when I was young, so it’s given me a pretty biased opinion on marriage. I’ve always been the baby of the family, so years of being fostered in it has stirred a hate for being taken care of. I grew up with an older brother so I can take a solid beating, but I know how to give one back ten times worse.
    Powers (In context): Shape shifter, ability to absorb life energy by physical contact.
    Preferred Weapon (In context): Stack (8) of silver throwing knives.
    Medical Disorder: None.

Last edited by iritium on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Corinne Frances Moreau - Bio. Empty Re: Corinne Frances Moreau - Bio.

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh, hey, look.

I get to take something I haven't taken in a LONG time.

CV claimed
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I barely saw you, you're so damn fast.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Kinky.

You joined at a weird time, most people should be back.. Eventually. After grad.

Just a quick question, because I'm always curious as to what stereotype I can pin on you, what genre of Role-play do you prefer?

Like the "Standard Normals" where everything's normal.

Or modern fantasy as in fantastical creatures in modern society?
    Fantasy with a different era/setting?

Or Post-Apocalypse. By the way. Zalgo. Stop disappearing for months at a time, and run a good Fallout RP, I've got the itch.

Yeah, I have some basics planned out... I'd hate to admit it, but I'm a bit of a vet.

Don't let the mods bite. See you soon. And... Yeeeah.

Also, my French is really out of use (living Manitoba and all that) but...

Bienvenue a Anonymatrix mon ami.
    Or... Is it les ami? I d'unno.
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Well, I think standard roleplays are a bit more versatile, but I do prefer a bit of an edgier setting. So, I'd say pin me to fantasy and post-apocalyptic because I think they're more interesting, but it is hard for me to find one I like. I haven't really looked around too much at the RP's on this site, so I'm not quite sure yet.

Do the MODs actually bite? I thought that was an urban legend!?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Decent. Because I've got a Post-Apocalypse fantasy I've been dying to try, but everyone around here hates the idea of melding Magic and the end of the world.

It's sounds terrible said like that, but if I were to explain the idea of using death in the script/backstory it would make more sense.

I think.
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 pm

There seems to be so little going on in the RP section that I'd probably give it a try by default. So, you've got my vote, if it counts for anything. Go forth, my son! :'3
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Hah. Give me a few weeks.

There was one Role-play I was involved in. Then the guy running it disappeared. I hate it when people get lives -.-
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I've tried to train the mods not to bite. If they so much as nip at you, come and find us admins. We'll band-aid your bite and shock-collar the mods!

Naaaw they are just here to help, they don't cause harm ^.^ Welcome to Anonymatrix! How about you check out our welcome thread and perhaps our chatbox. Don't forget to read the rules from time-to-time as well. If you need anything, just call and I'll come running =)

I hope you find a roleplay for your character soon. Feel free to create as many as you want. To help with organization, it's appreciated if you contain all bios to this thread. Feel free to take a look around some other posts, stories, conversations, and roleplays that are posted here. We'd like you to feel as much at home as possible.

And again, welcome to the family!
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Urgh, lives are just the worst. How obnoxious of him.

Jade, thanks so much! Too bad my rabies vaccine will have to wait for another opportunity.
    And, I've basically stripped this place down, I think I've got it down to the nub, haha.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Haha! I'm glad you've discovered who we are and how we operate. Rabies is nasty, I'll make sure that if you ever need a vaccine, you get the best one cybernetically possible Wink
    iritium
    iritium

Post by iritium Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Oooh, sounds like some really high graded stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am