Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Shadow's Bio Thread

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Shadow's Bio Thread Empty Shadow's Bio Thread

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Avalon Sparrow

Basic
    Name: Avalon Sparrow
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: White, tight tank-top that reaches my waist and a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black, ripped skinny jeans.
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Background/secret: Both my parents passed away when I was little so I lived with my aunt. By the time I turned 14 I left my Aunt’s house and lived on my own in different apartments that I have broken in to. One of my secrets is that I can contact and see spirits/ghosts and I can use them for help when in need.

Powers: Can control, communicate with and shape shift into animals (all animals). I control nature and plants as well as the weather.
    Favored Animals: Dove, Sparrow, Swallow and Swan.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

Kaelyn Woodburn

Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, paw print of a tiger on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines above the angel wings, below neck, and three long scratch/claw marks from my right hip, travelling down my stomach and below my pants line (as if a tiger ripped my skin open with it is claws)
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green, with blue and grey specks, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascar and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, slightly loose ank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh,and a red ribbon tied around my waist and a black lace bra.
    Bottom: Black suspenders and black see-through tights
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.
    (Taylor Momsenn style)

About Character
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: you know the expression the eyes are the doors to the soul? Well yeah that true about me. You can see whatever I'm feeling in my eyes. I'm quiet, kestrel us and unreachable. I'm fluent I sarcasm and I'm very feisty. You dont fuck with me and get away with it. You want me to open up to you? Wel you're gonna have to go to hell, skin the devil alive, then come back and break down all the walls, doors, chains and barb wire that are surrounding my heart. In other words, good luck.

Powers: Controls electricity, teleports and is a telepath. Can shapshift into an oversized White tiger.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

And the character I spent aaaggggeeesss on!!

Skyann Everlie
    Appearance: She was born with light blonde hair, and light brown eyes.
    After the change, her cheekbones became more defined and angled, her light blonde hair changed into a dark black, her eyes slightly slanted with the most exotic, striking and unusual bluish greenish colour that not even the angels have seen before. She is 5"11. Her legs are long and slim, her stomach flat and toned and her skin, a natural tan as if it was kissed by the sun. Yes, she is curvy in the right places. Angels are suppose to be perfect after all.

Her hair is long, reaching her waist in layers, but it is tied at the back with a silver ribbon. Her bangs cover her right eye, and some of the top layers fell out from the two of the ribbon and frame her face.

When she first looked at herself she couldn't recognise herself.

Name: Skyann Everlie
    Nickname: Silver
    Personality: She is wry reserved. She doesn't talk aout her past to anyone. Everyone knows that with her, the past is a taboo subject. She always knew she was different. From people, from the world itself. She is not proud of the choices she made. She is very self conscious of her appearance because of the changed that she wench through,and she will avoid mirrors at all times. Mostly she feels pain as memories of her past play with her mind from time to time. She feels no regret, no remove towards anyone. When she kills, she smiles and doesn't even flinch or blink an eye. She is statistic and she loves to play with her victims. Make them squirm and beg for their petty little lives. Her favourite part of the kill is the chase.
    On the other hand she is sarcastic and feisty. She loves joking around.

What was life like before you died? She was born in 133 BC in Venice, Rome . Her family lived on a beautiful orchard with hundreds of arches of land. Her parents weren't exactly poor, and bathed her in gold as a child and as she grew up she felt that she had no reason to make a living. She already was.when she was twelve years old, she realised tht her father wasnt going to be a big part of a her lif, as he was always away on business. Her father left her to take care of the orchard, the house chores, horses and her mother, that was slowly becoming depressed with the ascense with her father. On her free time, she practiced the craft of fencing.
    When she was fourteen, her father finally returned to stay at home for good. Her father was impressed with her skilled and he thought her the way of a warrior, and made her spare with him with a sword, and en later on sent her off to arenas disguised as a boy, where she created strategies against older men, and boys around her age.
    She was on top of the world, especially when her arrange married settled with a guy, named Alexandru. What she didn't know, was that her father was insane. At night he would ride off ones horse, wearing a dark cloak and he killed and killed.. And killed. On the day that her father murdered her husband, Alexandru, right before her eyes, her mother finally confessed that she found bloody knifes and swords in the bushes outside the kitchen, that he hid, waiting for the right time to wash them when they are not there.
    When she turned 18, she kept going to the arenas. She started to lived and breathe fights. She couldn't get over the death of the man she fell in love with.
    One afternoon, she was walking down the orchards when she saw a big, untamed stallion, that galloped across their land with such freedom and carelessness. the black beast, a cold, dangerous black that could easily be blended in with the night, shot electricity throughout her body whenever she touched it.
    One night, she mounted the black, powerful beast and rode off into the night. She tried to turn back home but the stallion galloped on, until coming to a stop infrot of a hooded man. A demon. The fallen angel said that he was to give her a gift from the gods. When she returned home, she found her mother dead infrot of a man with flawless features and a golden mane. An angel. The angel said that she has a great gift, a hidden power within her, and that she had a choice.

How did you die? She didn't need to die, but she should become an angel by force. And that exactly what she did. The change was excruciating, her bones changing to create the perfect and flawless appearance no one has ever seen before. A pair of winger growing within her, sprouting from her back. But something was very wrong. Her change wasn't what the angels expected. She was also a lot stronger than most angels, and she didn't like all the rules that the angels followed.
    One day she was assigned to guard a human from her home town.
    One night on earth, as she was following the human she crossed paths with the same demon she met many years ago. He told her she was death himself. The demon handed her a black, powerful sword. She could feel revenge taking control of her body as she rode off in the search of her father. When she finally found him, she felt nothing inside as she decapitated him. Once that was done, she fell to the ground, her whole body jerking and shaking from the immense pain of yet another change. Her teeth sharpened into fangs. She felt heat radiate from her between her shoulder blades up her left shoulder to her collar one, where a tribal tattoo was delicately drawn by an invisible force.
    She was put on trail by the angels, and eventually thrown out of heaven.

Reaper Uniform: (optional) When she takes the cloak off, it can move around on it's own even though it is attached to her and can take Skyann's body shape.
    The cloak she has isn't as ripped as this one but it looked the same. Also, she wears black leather gloves, and the hood always covers her face, giving the illusion of a lack hole to those to try to reveal her face with their eyes.

Skyann's Familiar looks exactly like that.

Indecidual powers (only 2): She can control people's memories and dreams, using people's worst fears against them while they sleep. She can control the weather with certain movements of her body.

Familiar: A black stallion that was her guide even before she was dead. One night, she found him, wondering around in a field not so far from her house. From the moment she laid eyes on the beast it was clear that that horse was not from this earth. She named him Cruentas, blood thirsty.

Appearance and Description of Familiar: a stallion black as night iself. His eyes red as the fiery pits of hell, his whole being ached to gallop across the land, and rip the earth open with his powerful hooves. Located on the beast's left shoulder, was a sign of the devil. The beast answers whenever he is called by Skyann. He does not speak, but Skyann speak to him in Latin and he understands every word. His way of communication is through his eyes and body movements.

Additional Info: (optional) Skyann's scythe is in a form of a jewellery. It is a silver ring bracelet piece that she wears on her right hand. When the scythe appears, a chain is released from the bracelet that is connected to the scythe. This makes it easier for her to perform certain moves without having to command the scythe. Her scythe is also much bigger than most scythes but despite it's size, it weighs like a feather when she holds it.

(See pictures that Dream will post for me for my character)

Novak Brennan

Basic
    Name: Novak Brennan
    Nickname:
    Sex: Male

Features
    Ethnic: Causation
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: Small blue infinity sign behind his left ear
    Height: 6'5
    Build: muscular and lean
    Weight: 70 kg
    Hair (color/style): Raven back, long-ish (reaches below shoulders to mid upper back)
    Eyes: Exotic arctic/light turquoise
    Make-up: none

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: one stud and one thick helix ring on cartilage on his left ear
    Top: White dress shirt, black tailored suit jacket, black silk tie
    Bottom: Matching black tailored dress pants
    Shoes: Black dress shoes

About Character
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: He will sacrifice his own life to protect the ones he love. Highley intelligent with a photogenic memory. Novak stole books from his Forster familys and public library. Within minutes he remembered a whole book. He is attached to his little sister and will do anything for her. He taught her everything he knows.

Novak and his little sister were orphaned at a young age and were forced to lives the streets after escaping an orphanage and different foster homes when he was 10, his sister was 7. Many foster parents were terrified of Novaks mood swings and violent tendencies. In Oder to get money, his little sister, at the age of 13, offered herself to strange men on the street, dragged them to a dark alley and unziped their pants. While the men were enjoying themselves, Noak would sneak behind them press a knife to their throats and demand money. This went on for a few months. His sister - Irora -would select the men that were dressed in designer clothes, who looked as if their waterbeds were filled with $100 bills. One night, Irora was attacked and raped by 7 men. Novak was furious but he didn't let his rage take over. For a few weeks, he collected anything and everything he could get on those 7 men. He stalked them, tortured them, then killed them off one by one. The last man on his lost got away before he could get to him so he called Ian favour and within two days the man was dead. The police got involved and found that Novak was connected with the mans murder. The police found no proof that he was connected or responsible for the other men's deaths. He was thrown in a juvinile delinquent center until he turned 18. Meanwhile, his little sister usedsome of the money they made and bought a small house. In Juvie, Novak became a part of a drug dealing gang, starting off a a dealer, then slowly he made his way up the hierarchy and became the 'boss'. When he got out, he moved in with his sister and he still controlled his little business.

Powers: None

Preferred weapon: A small selection of handguns, and a few Samurai weapons. The Yari, Katana, Naginata and Wakizashi

Adamarius Kedre

Basic
    Name: Adamarius Kedre
    Nickname: The Crying Man
    Human Name: Lander
    Sex: Male

True Form
    Species: Demon
    Tattoo: An intricate design that was drawn under his left eye, covering his high cheekbone and cheek. In appearance, it seems as if he is crying
    Height: 6'7
    Build: Muscular and lean
    Weight: 80 kg
    Hair (color/style): Long white hair that reaches bellow his butt
    Eyes: Exotic cat like bright yellow eyes and long dark lashes

His Human Form
    Tattoo: An intricate design that was drawn under his left eye, covering his high cheekbone and cheek. In appearance, it seems as if he is crying
    Height: 6'3
    Build: Muscular and lean
    Weight: 80 kg
    Hair (color/style): Jet black that seems to defy gravity, (longish) with left side swept bangs and light blonde and red highlights/ dyed tips
    Eyes: Exotic light green, almond shaped eyes and long dark lashes

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: A silver bracelet on his right wrist, a silver ring in his left ear, a stud in his right ear
    Accessories: black leather fingerless gloves
    Top: Black dress shirt with a popped collar, a few top buttons are undone, and a black leather trench coat
    Bottom: Black skinny jeans
    Shoes: Heavy black studded combat boots

About Character
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Adamarius is a very sadistic, manipulative, heartless creature. He had no respect or interest in humans. He only saw them as a his own supply of life force. They were at his disposal. He becomes bored very quickly, devouring human souls, then throwing them away like candy wrapping. He is very intuitive - he can sense emotions and read body language in an instant. Living for many centuries on earth, made him question the meaning of life, and eventually his. He is lonely and depressed. Adamarius has a wicked temper that even a slight wrong body movement or look will burn his fuse and set I'm off. He knows that deep down, a small fragment of his humanity remains, yet he questions it everyday. Thus making him a bitter, angry man.

Powers:

Dark Wind Manipulation:
    He can create and manipulate supernatural powerful winds that are able to cause disproportional amounts of damage. Adamarius can even use all of the capabilities that wind manipulation can do but more powerful and supernatural like. Dark wind doesn't just blow away, it suffocates all things and can even turn normal air into vacuum.

Black Lightning Manipulation:
    He is able to control and create a special form of mystical dark electricity, which ignores the limitations and weaknesses of normal lightning. Black lightning doesn't just discharge energy it shocks and destroys everything it touches, including normal lightning.
    Adamarius is also able to utilize electricity manipulation with his physical combat, granting him impressive offensive capabilities, while leaving his defensive abilities somewhat lacking.

Hell Fire Manipulation:
    He is able to manipulate flames of Hell, which is inextinguishable by normal means. The flames are also far more intense than normal flames, they can incinerate anything to the point of leaving absolutely no byproduct (not even ashes), and even smother and "burn" normal fire and water. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself.
    Some flames can have different properties and abilities, such as causing excruciating pain upon contact instead or cause instant death. Some flames may also be used for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. He has the ability of Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.

Hellfire can also refer to flames that simply burn at an intensity far superior to normal fire and/or have supernaturally destructive properties, and does not have to originate from actual Hell.

Preferred weapon: His inhumane strength, supernatural powers and breathtaking appearance.

Last edited by Daylight Shadow on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Shadow's Bio Thread Empty Re: Shadow's Bio Thread

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

interesting bio's
    Skyann is impressively worked on Surprised

CV claimed

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:07 am