Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on one with a male?

Cass
    Cass

One on one with a male? Empty One on one with a male?

Post by Cass Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

You and I are seniors at Great Oak High School, (location doesn't matter) and we've been dating since our sophomore year. You're the baseball champ at school and we've just won the state championship so we wanted to celebrate. To celebrate our big win we go to a bon fire one of our classmates was throwing down. On the way to the bon fire, you took your eyes off the road and drove the car off the side and flipped the car. I came out with a few scratches and bruises and small broken bones, or injury. You, on the other hand, suffered really badly. You had to be rushed to the hospital because of the blunt force trauma caused. You ended up waking up with no recollection of what happened. When I received notice that you were in critical condition, I came to your aid as soon as they released me. The unfortunate part? Someone beat me to it. My enemy (insert name here) was able to reach you before I did. She convinced you that you were a couple and you and I hated each other. When you were released, you went back to school a couple. Word got out and you became the talk of the school. You are still completely clueless what is going on, and believed nearly everything... Everything except me, that is. Will I let her get away with it? Or will I fight for what's mine?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

One on one with a male? Empty Re: One on one with a male?

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:23 pm

i'm in
    Check my bio's, I'm using Devon Calaway as a teen
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I couldn't believe it, we had actually won. Our baseball team was finally the state champs. But was I at the bonfire celebrating with the rest of the school? No, I wasn't. Instead here I was lying in the hospital with a broken wrist and a few scratches. I had been on my way to the bonfire with Devon when the car flipped. Was it the next day? Or was it still late at night? The only thing they told me when I woke up was that I was in a car crash. I remember everything else, the game, how we were on the way to the bonfire. But when I woke up, I wasn't at home, I was here.

Everytime I asked where Devon was, they wouldn't tell me anything. All they would say was I couldn't see him. They wouldn't tell me why, my mom who has gone to the cafeteria to get something wouldn't even tell me. Could it be that bad? I prayed that it wasn't.

"Oh my god, Cass. I was worried sick when you didn't show up at the party, I had to call your sister. She said you were in the hospital. What happened?" My best friend, Alexis, has just shown up. She was always like this, talking and talking, never taking a breath. "Are you alright? What about Devon? How did it happen?"

"Alexis, stop. I'm fine. Just a broken wrist." I hold up my left arm, showing her the wrap they put on me. They hadn't put the cast on yet. "We were driving and the car just flipped. Devon, I'm not sure. The doctors won't tell me what's wrong with him."

Alexis frowns. "Well that's stupid. I'm going to get something out of them. They have to tell you."She shakes her head, but then notices the expression on my face. "Oh, Cass, I'm sure everything's just fine." She stands up and gives me a small hug.

"Of course everything is alright, Alexis." I could only hope it was.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 am

I was laying down, when I opened my eyes, I had to squint them. It was too bright, white all around. I wanted to sit up, but just the intent itself was painful. I small groan escaped. Seemed like it caught someone's attention. She was wearing white and seemed like she was checking at some things that where beside where ever I was laying down on. Things slowly started to fall in place... I looked around and identified where I was at. A hospital. Why was I here? What happened? I was going to speak but I felt my throat dry and my voice came out slightly hoarse.
    "Take it easy there champ." The nurse said as she was checking me. She gave me some water and then I asked her what happened. She explained I had a car accident. I had no recollection of it. She said I had a severe head damage when I smashed on the steering wheel. I didn't remember anything even before the accident...
    She mentioned I had a constant visitor, who would read to me while I was unconscious, and she was sitting outside at the moment. "My mother?" I asked. I had no clue who else would it be. The nurse shook her head. "No, I believe it's your girlfriend." She replied.
    "Girlfriend?" I whispered... I had no recollection of that either.

ooc-sorry for delay >.<
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Alexis had told me that she had something to do, so she had to leave. I was alone, no nurses, no parents, no one. It was eerie. I decided to rest for a bit when my mom walked in the room. "Oh honey, you'll never believe who I saw waiting for Devon to wake up. Kortney." The mention of my enemy's name sends anger up my spine.

The thing about Kortney is simple. We were best friends, I got something she wanted, now she hated me. Sophomore year was our downfall. I got the title of captain for our school's Junior Varsity volleyball team, then I started to date Devon. I would of never accepted Devon's offer of a date if I knew she liked him, but she never told me. She was furious. It was the icing on the cake.

And now here she was, waiting for Devon to wake up. Great, I think. What is she up to now? "Mom, how is Devon? Is he awake yet?"I needed to know.

"Last I knew he was still out of it, I'm sure the doctors will tell us as soon as he wakes up." I could only hope she was right. I needed to see him, needed to know everything was alright.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 am

There was a girl that was walking towards me, only thing I could figure she was probably the girl the nurse spoke about. I had no recollection of her name, but the face looked familiar. She was smiling widely and once she was next to my bed she was all giddy. "Oh my God, you are finally awake." She threw her arms around me and hugged me. I just blinked a few times. When she finally pulled away, she passed her hand over my chin. "Had to shave you yesterday. You were getting all hairy." She leaned over to plant a kiss on my lips. "I know you make feel awkward. The nurse explained me your memory loss... So just in case...." and she went on giving me a slight recap of things.
    So she, Kortney.... Is my girlfriend, and im great sport star at school... I just looked at her as she talked. I wondered when could I go home. I didn't want to be in the hospital anymore.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 pm

My mom and I had been sitting in silence when the doctor came in. "Nice to see you awake Cassidy. How are you feeling?" he asks.

How do I feel? How do I look? "I'm fine. But, how's Devon?" He was the only thing I could think about right now. What if he had been really hurt and wouldn't be able to continue his career of baseball in college? It'd crush him.

"Devon is up and stable now. He's suffering from memory loss. Cassidy, you are a very lucky girl. We expect you to make a quick recovry. But Devon, we're not sure if his memory will ever come back. That's why I think it's great that his girlfriend is here to remind him of his life."

"So, are you saying I can go see him?" I was glad he was up, but I couldn't stand the news of his memory loss. I needed to get there before Kortney.

"Right now, he's only allowed one visitor that he's not related to. And he has one - his girlfriend."

What was he talking about? I was Devon's girlfriend. Who could it be? "Some short, petite blonde girl. Very pretty. Has the biggest blue eyes. She calls herself Kortney." Well there was my answer
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

She kept on yapping until the nurse came in to just check a few things. "Well Devon seems like you are doing well, recovering good." I nodded. "Nurse...will I be able to go home?"
    She nodded. "Sure, in fact, your parents are already preparing your things and signing the papers for your release." she soon left and kortney looked at me, "it's so great to see that you are awake again."
    I nodded. "yeah I know... I just wish I could remember more about what happened before the accident...."
    Right then my parents came walking inside. My mom with tears since she. Still hadn't seen me awake yet. They both hugged me and got me read to leave the hospital.
    In less than an hour we were already on our way back home. I barely recognized some places. Once we entered the neighborhood I did remember that.
    "Devon, it's nice to finally meet your girlfriend." My mother expressed herself. I wondered why she hadn't before. I looked at kortney and she leaned against me.
    Finally we arrived, it was weird walking... Bu I managed. I still felt pain, guess from the impact... I felt tired and I just wanted to go to my room.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 pm

After the news of Kortney being in Devon's room before I was, the doctor released me. Mom had already signed all the papers before the doctor came to see me. "Mom, is there anyway I can go see Devon?" I needed to make sure Kortney wasn't doing much damage.

"Devon just got discharged. We tested his vitals and was set to go."He had already been sent home? I couldn't believe it. "We'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks to make sure your progress is continuing." The doctor leaves the room and I face my mom. "Can we stop by Devon's?"

"He probably needs some rest, tomorrow you can. Okay? Let's go home. Micah is dying to see you." Micah was my little sister and worshiped the ground I walked on, she was only seven.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

Due to the pain, i remained laying in bed. My mother stopped by to bring me some food, and suggested that I should start my therapy as soon as I could, as the doctor had suggested. I simply nodded my way through every thing she said. I just wanted to be alone, in the dark.
    I knew that my life wouldn't be the same anymore, and the thought itself alone was depressing enough to make me just want to fall back asleep into a coma if it were possible.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

I was sitting in my bay window, looking out at the scene, when Micah comes pouncing in. She hadn't been home when I got home, she still had to go to school."Hi sissy,"she says, looking at me as if I had some kind of disease.

"Hey squirt. Come here,"I say, patting the seat with my good hand. Luckily my left hand was the one in the cast, I could still use my right to write.

She cuddles up next me, resting her head on my knee. I hadn't realized how sore they were until she did so. They must of hit the dashboard. "Is Devon alright?"she asks.

"Devon's fine."I don't really know if it was more to convince her, or myself. What if Devon never remembered me? What if Kortney had already planted some idea about me in his head?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 am

Kortney had disappeared since I was released from the hospital. I was still struggling to recap the moment before I ended up in this state when my mother knocked on my door.
    "Sweetie, Your girlfriend is here." She said with a smile. Then seconds later I saw Kortney peering behind my mother with a wide grin, then she rushes up to me, practically launching herself at me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Have fun you two, I need to get back to work." My mother said.
    I instinctively wrapped my arms around Kortney, not knowing what else to do. Her hands cupped my face, "I was so worried Devon." She pressed her lips against mine. I was stiff, for some reason it didn't feel right but I shove the thought out and tried to respond.
    "Well all is fine." I replied dryly.
    She looked at me for a while, "Hey, let's watch a movie on your computer?" She suggested it as if it was something normal, something we always did. How would I know though... I didn't remember much so whatever. I got up and decided to boot up my computer or more like the lap top. Not that I was going to get all technical but still... there is a difference from one and the other. there is a reason why they are called differently and designed differently. What was it about her that irked me? I shook my head. Remember Devon... Coma...Memory loss.. It's expected. I asked her for a movie she had in mind, I searched it and pressed play before I laid down on my bed. She curled herself up against me. Her head on my chest, her legs tangled with mine. For some reason even her scent was one that I wasn't too fond of. Maybe the accident ruined my senses?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

Micah had run off and been gone for an hour already on some playdate, and I was alone in the house. Mom was running some errands and dad was still at work. I didn't mind being alone, but I needed my best friend. I had called Alexis five minutes ago and her car just pulled up in the driveway.

I walked down the stairs as fast as I could with my legs still being stiff. "Cassidy? Where ya at?"I hear Alexis' voice, she hadn't even bothered to knock. That's my best friend for you.

"I'm right here,"I say, rounding the corner into the foyer. "Just walk right in like you own the place."

"Gurl, I do own the place. So what's up?"she asks as we make our way to the 'family' room. It wasn't really where we spent time with family, intsead it was where I spent time with friends. If I ever had a boy over, my parents wanted us where they could see me.

"So I guess Devon has a new girlfriend now. And you'll never guess who it is."I say as I sit down in my favorite seat.

"Man, he moves fast. But let me guess, Kortney? I saw her at the hospital. I figured she must be up to something. I can't believe it. She would take advantage of him like this. Don't worry, we'll get him back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 am