Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Potatoes..

mykbento
    mykbento

Potatoes.. Empty Potatoes..

Post by mykbento Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Greetings, fellow internet dwellers. I come to you in search of only God knows what. I don't know. I got bored at home one fine summer afternoon, today, therefore I've joined any and nearly every site imaginable that will do nothing but send me useless emails in which I will forever curse and regret joining. Dandy.

Anyway, the name I go by which is clearly stated on my birth certificate is Mykah. It's sort of like Mike, but with an A as the end. I'm a cool kid, my mommy tells me it all the time so therefore it must be true. After all, my mommy would never lie about me being special. Potato.

I blog, I roleplay, I write, I read. I do things on the interwebs so I hope to meet some lovely interfolks and make long lasting and strange friendships. toodle-oo
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Potatoes.. Empty Re: Potatoes..

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Welcome! Very Happy

You are warmly embraced by all here, I'm sure.

I'm going to let one of the more senior members do the introduction talking though.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Welcome! If you blog, roleplay, write, and read, you've come to the right place! Gosh, I don't think I've sent an e-mail out for almost 2 years now... Although depending on your personal settings, you might receive e-mails from posts you are following or any PMs you get, but if you don't like annoying e-mail notifications, it's easy to change your personal settings.

Once you've posted twice, (may I suggest posting a story or roleplay of your own) you unlock the ability to use our Private Messaging system. I'm going to send you one myself, soon, so I hope you're able to check it!

Don't forget to read the rules page, as some things you may find there might surprise you. Any and all members here will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If not, just come and find me or another admin or moderator.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 pm

I hear Saskatchewan is very yellow this time of year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:00 am