Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

+*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+

Blood-Vampire
    Blood-Vampire

+*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+ Empty +*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+

Post by Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Spoiler:

Story: It's your life. Your either a human who doesn't know the true side of people. Or your a creature of the unknown. Who are you?

Rules:
    - My RP. What I say goes
    - I made the RP so I'll RP it the way I want to
    -Only mixed creatures in a baby.
    - Dont come Pregnant
    -No dating your own people
    -Sex is Fade to Black please
    -Dont get mad if you don't get the person you want.
    -Please keep the level of boys and girls even. (Boy/Girl)
    -Have fun
    -More will be added when needed

Creatures:
    •Grimm: While not generally thought of as a Wesen species, Grimms share a bloodline trait separating them from normal humans: they are capable of seeing the true form of a Wesen, typically when the Wesen is startled, afraid or otherwise emotional. A member of the next generation receives the gift as the last approaches their deathbed or is murdered, this is implied in the pilot episode but other evidence seems to contradict this as the series goes on. It is a long-standing tradition that Grimms hunt Wesen who attack the general population - traditionally killing them by decapitation - and keep journals recording their encounters with Wesen for future Grimms to learn from.

•Reapers: The Reapers of the Grimm, a.k.a. Grimm Reapers, are a secret society devoted to the elimination of the Grimms. They are usually dressed in black trench coats, or wearing some form of the color black, and carry a large scythe with an inscription as their weapon of choice. In the pilot episode, the Reaper Hulda carried a scythe that read Erntemaschinen der Grimms, which translates to "Reaping machines for the Grimms."

•Blutbad: Blutbaden (BLOOT-baad-in) are wolf-like Wesen with a keen sense of smell and great strength. The Blutbaden are very violent when in packs and are provoked by the color red. Their sense of smell can be weakened by the herb wolfsbane and they are vulnerable to attacks to the lower back.

•Hexenbiest: Hexenbiests (HEK-sin-beest) are witch-like Wesen with silver hair and ugly, rotten faces. They are infamous for brewing primitive concotions and brews called "Zaubertranks" (German for "magic potion") that have various compulsive, highly emotional and/or ultimately deadly effects on humans. Hexenbiests can be identified by a birthmark on the underside of their tongue. Hexenbiests have a reputation for working for royalty, and are extremely loyal. All Hexenbiests are strikingly beautiful in human form, making them masters of seduction and manipulation.

•Fuchsbau: Fuchsbau (FOOKHS-bow) are fox creatures who are extremely sly and cunning. Fuchsbau seem to not mind dealing with shady transactions, such as selling human organs and blood (supplied by Geiers) to other Wesen. Monroe warns Nick to "count your fingers after shaking hands with a Fuchsbau", suggesting they are prone to theft and cheating. Fuchsbau means fox burrow in German.

•Murciélago: Murciélago (Mur-cee-AY-la-go) are bat-like creatures that originate from Spain. They have glowing red eyes and vicious rows of teeth. They have the ability to produce a sonic shriek that is fatal to humans. The shriek shatters eardrums, pops eyeballs, ruptures nasal passages, and explodes bowels, as well as breaking glass in the vicinity. In addition to their sonic shriek, Murciélago also possess razor sharp claws that they use as secondary weapons. Monroe refers to Murciélago as "Geölterblitz" (literally "greased lightning", an actual German phrase for someone really fast) and "bats out of Hell". A Murciélagos screech is particularly harmful to the sensitive hearing of a Blutbaden. As Monroe puts it, it can "peel the bark off a dog". The best way to fight a Murciélago is to use a hand-crank siren known as a Murciélago Matraca, which emits a noise that temporarily renders the Murciélago incompetent. Murciélago is Spanish for bat.

•Mauvais Dentes: Mauvais Dentes (MOH-vay dohn) are sabre-toothed tiger-like creatures known to be vicious killing machines, able to wipe out entire villages. The only people strong enough to send a Mauvais Dentes is one of the royal families. They're known to wait for the right moment to strike, along with pulling it's prey in before striking, much like a cat

•Klaustreich: Klaustreich (KLOW-strike) are cat-like creatures, with more resemblance to alley cats than beasts of prey. They are noted to be popular with women, but it never ends well as they are very possessive and prone to violence. Klaustreich is intended to mean Scrounging Prankster and is a combination of the German words klauen (meaning stealing) or the word Klaue (meaning claw) and Streich (meaning stroke).

•Dämonfeuer: Dämonfeuer (DAY-mon-foy-ər) are dragon-like creatures and one of the rarer Wesen. Dämonfeuer have the ability to vaporize their own fat, which they can cough up as a cloud of highly flammable particles. Igniting the produced vapor gives them the appearance of breathing fire and are the inspiration for the myths about dragons. Dämonfeuer is a combination of the German words for demon and fire.

Skelly:
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Creature:
    Crush:
    BF/GF:
    History: (Optional)
    Looks:
    Creature look:( If you can find a pic. Can copy others pics too)
    Blood-Vampire
    Blood-Vampire

+*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+ Empty Re: +*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+

Post by Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 pm

My People:::::

Name: Nikki
    Nickname: Nikk
    Creature: Grimm
    Crush: No
    BF/GF: No
    History: I was born a Grimm so I had creepy dreams at age 10 cause of being a Grimm
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    Creature look: Human form

Name: Tyler
    Nickname: Ty
    Creature:
    Crush: No
    BF/GF: No
    History: ...................
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    Creature look:
    Spoiler:
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

+*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+ Empty Re: +*+Grimm. The Power To See The Real Site Of People+*+

Post by Danny Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey Vampire. Just a reminder than you have to keep all pictures on threads in spoilers. I've edited your post to put your pictures in spoilers. Otherwise, looks good. ^.^
    Blood-Vampire
    Blood-Vampire

Post by Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh sorry. My bad
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Name: Kiaki
    Nickname: Ki
    Creature: Murciélago
    Crush: None yet
    BF/GF: None yet
    History: ........ (I'll think of one later)
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    Creature look:
    Spoiler:

Name: Cameron
    Nickname: Cam
    Creature: Fuchsbau
    Crush: None yet
    BF/GF: None yet
    History: ........
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    Creature look:
    Spoiler:

Blood-Vampire
    Blood-Vampire

Post by Blood-Vampire Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm

And Accepted lol
    Kiana247
    Kiana247

Post by Kiana247 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Name: Sienna
    Nickname: Sisi
    Crush: N/A
    BF/GF: N/A
    History: ... It's not pretty.
    Looks: I'm new, so I'll post the pic later, but...Sienna has golden-brown hair with hazel eyes. She is rather attractive, but doesn't think so.

Name: Thomas
    Nickname: Tommy
    Crush: N/A
    BF/GF: N/A
    History: ...
    Looks: I new, so I'll post a picture later, but... Thomas is very blonde and has blueish-greenish eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 am