Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD]

Anonymous

Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD] Empty Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

WE have all done RPs based on games and based on books and though I dread to say it, based on 'real life'.

But I hardly ever see RPs based on classic movies like Alien or Total Recall (NOT, I repeat not the new remake but the original staring Arnie) (And I swear to go if anyone ever remakes Alien I will personally kill them because no one shall rape Ripley Scotts masterpiece (yes I like Alien, even have a tattoo of something from one of the films because I love them so much))

But I digress, What I am proposing is a roleplay based off a classic movie. Sci-fi, Fantasy....you guy post up some films, doesnt matter if no one has heard of it, I have waaaay too much free time lately so I will probably watch them. and after a couple have been thrown in we will take a vote to decide which one we do.

(personally im going for Alien, but if you dont want that one Ill make it myself anyway Razz)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD] Empty Re: Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD]

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I saw Alien once but don't remember much of it. I don't doubt Murdoch and/or Danny would join this.

I didn't know you had another tattoo....?
    Anonymous

Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD] Empty Re: Okay, everyone loves movies right?? [OLD]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Don't put everything on Facebook :p
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Please tell me it's a tattoo of an alien baby exploding out of your stomach! XD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm

No, that would have just been painful and very very hard to get the right effect. I got clone Ripley number 8 tattoo on my arm.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:55 pm

But there was a time you used to tell me things.

Wait and see if Murdoch likes this roleplay idea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 am

Hmmm so no interest...great
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Sorry. I haven't been one lately. I'd love to join this. It sounds wicked.

As for other movies, I'm thinking along the lines of A Clockwork Orange, A.I, Eragon (but the book because the movie was just horrible)... If I think of others, I'll be sure to write them.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Eh'. You don't see that very often because the 80's was a terrible time in history for everything except Metal. Even then the 90's was a bit brighter, if lacking "classic" metal.

Anyways. Eh', mild interest will be shown from me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am