Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

back to december

Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

back to december - Page 2 Empty back to december

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and I were best friends and one night in December you decided to surprise me with roses. At this point I was not satisfied for whatever reason and I decided I was done. I left the roses right there to die. So now I'm wishing I could go back in time and fix what I had messed up because I realized that you were perfect for me. A couple of days I called you and asked you to meet me for coffee at the little Cafe in town. Things are going to be a little awkward with the small talk, but that's even if you made an effort to come see me? Will you forgive me? Or just leave. (Based on Back to December-Taylor Swift)

Basic
    Name: Alice Nightwing
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: British
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: A star on my right wrist and a lily flower on my hip both in black
    Scars: stretched C cut across at base of my neck on the left side
    Height: 5’1’
    Build: toned but curvy
    Weight: 120lbs
    Hair (color/style): browny red
    Eyes: greeny blue

Dressware
    Hat: Black cowboy hat
    Shades/glasses: Purple framed shades
    Jewerly/peircings: shark tooth necklace
    Coat/Jacket: Navy blue Blazer
    Top: light blue t-shirt
    Bottom: Jeans
    Shoes: cowboy boots
    About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: I keep to myself about a most things, I try not to get involved to much and try to avoid conflict
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing and painting
    Background/secret: I’m a only child my parents are divorced and neither wanted me the only reason they had me was to try and make a family work, I now live with my father and haven’t seen or talked to my mother since the divorce, My father works for a construction company and is never home. So I keep to myself and focus on my studies, I never really learn how to make friends, but I do try.
    Powers: Elemental control
    Prefered weapon: sword
    Medical disorder: OCD

Last edited by Alice.Hatter on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

back to december - Page 2 Empty Re: back to december

Post by Alice.Hatter Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 pm

" Almost, I was told I didn't need treatments anymore." I said moving myself so I could curl up on your lap resting my head on your chest " did I miss much of the world?" I say meaning our friends
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

She leaned against me, I inhaled her in. Her scent still was the same. I couldn't help having a small smile creep on my face. I shook my head. "The world paused since you left." I said in a soft whisper.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I look up at him " what do you mean? " I said looking at him " I'm not going to fit in anymore am I " I said as if I fit in before but a bald girl didn't fit in anywhere anyways
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

I looked at her and shook my head, "That isn't something you should be worrying about. As long as I'm with you... you'll be fitting in." I said simple. My hand reached for hers and squeezed it lightly. "Promise me... next time.. no matter what... you wont be shutting me out."
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:03 pm

" I pinky promise " I say looking up to you " and that shits legit " I said laughing before looking up at you " What if I'm not with you?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 pm

i rasied my eyebrow at her, then gve her my usual wide smile. "Fine then, I'm counting n it." I told her.

ooc-need to add a diffrnt tittle to the rp
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:17 am

I laugh and push my head deeper into the folds of your shirt " I really care about you. it wasn't my choose it was dads" I said breathing in his heavenly sent as the faint sound of a car pulling in brakes the silents
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I nodded and hugged her. "I care about you too..." I said softly. It was so good to have her back in my life, have her this close again. I hope she never leaves like that again. I don't know if I could possibly bare it
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:19 am

I smile to myself I truely cared about him and cryed for days when I had to turn him away I remembered the days before that moment in time and how happy i was and how unhappy I was the rest of the year after that " Devon, I ..." just before I finished the sentence the begin still hanging the door to the house opened and the oh to firmer yell came from the man by the door " Alice!" My father shouted waking me from my pleasant thoughts, My father for lack of a better name Hated you thinking you were better off not around me. " Devon, My dads home" I whisper scared and shaking now standing up and pulling you to your feet " go into my closet " I said leading you to the walk in closest lined with drawers and hanging cloths a make up desk and chair sat in the middle "please stay quiet" I said closing the doors and shutting the light off" just in time for my father to walk into my room he was a tall man with green eyes and black hair with big shoulders, he was wearing a green dress shirt and black dress pants he picked me up and spun me around the room " How was your day Alice" He said putting me down before walking around my room looking at bit and peices " It was fine sir I went for a walk in the woods then nat dropped my testings back then I read for a bit before going to a small little coffee shop in town " I said smiling up at him clearly scared of the man before me " you went to town?you know how i feel about that?" he said raising his eye brow and turning to me "well I figured since I was clean I could just get a spot of tea and some cookies and watch the ..." he rushed over to me and put his hands on my shoulders my smile disappeared from my face " you know I don't like you going into town , you could get hurt or rapped or lost. You know I forbid you to go into town! " He said shaking me a bit till tears formed in my eyes " oh alice darling Daddy didn't mean to make you cry, I'm just so worried about you in the big scary world. and don't want you to get hurt or leave daddy. Cause daddy loves you. Now promise you be a good girl and stay here while daddy goes off to a meeting tonight" he hugged me and I nodded " Yes I promise Sir" I said my voice losing all emotion. " Good girl" he said before leaving and walking out I waited till I could hear the front door close and his car start up before I wiped my face and walked to the closest opening it " you should leave," I whisper
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

I completely forgot to reply...lol

Want to start a new one..?
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm