Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Hello all!

Antarion
    Antarion

Hello all! Empty Hello all!

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Evidently, I am a new member here. I was looking for quite some time for a new forum to join and you guys seem to have a great community. I rp'ed a bit back in the days, and I am ready to get back in the saddle - or rather onto my ship, as I love sci-fi rps. I am really game though for all kinds of stories - fantasy, steampunk, medieval, vampire, you name it (as long as I can fit my solemn bounty hunter somewhere into the storyline Smile

I hope I can contribute a bit so I'll poke my head around the threads in the coming days. Hope to get to know you all soon.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Hello all! Empty Re: Hello all!

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 am

Well come the AMX Family Antarion. May I call you ant for short?
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:42 am

Savannah wrote:Well come the AMX Family Antarion. May I call you ant for short?

Ant, hmmmm? I think I need to make up my mind about that first Wink

Thanks for the welcome.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 am

Well just let me know. Smile And your welcome. Very Happy
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

Hey Antarion! Welcome to Anonymatrix!

It's always good to have another roleplayer in our midst. The genres that you mentioned are probably some of our most popular here, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of response from some of our other members about them. Feel free to ask to join in an interesting roleplay that you find, or if none catch your attention, feel free to start your own and let people know what it's about in the advertising section.

If you have a particular liking for writing, we'd love to see some of your works. We have a few other writing sections from novels, short stories, poems, lyrics, etc. and if you need a place to let it all out and rant, there's a popular blog section here as well.

I'm really happy to see that you've read our rules page and signed, also that you've customized your profile. If you need anymore help with these things, feel free to ask! Over time, you gain points, but the faster way to gain them in by posting around the site. Different areas allow you to earn more points. With these points, you can customize yourself further by visiting our AMX shop and buying colours or ranks and other things for yourself.

There is a Chatbox at the bottom of the home page where you can sign in and chat with whoever is currently online, or there is the CBox on the right-hand-side of every page for shorter, quicker messages, or just to let people know you want to chat on the Chatbox.

For other ways to chat, there is a lounge where, as long is it is within the site rules, you can post almost anything that's on your mind, as well as a place to ask for, or give personal guidance, play word games, post some of your artwork (All images must be in spoilers), or a Strokes section simply to write something nice about someone else (Their Birthday, for example). You can also play flash games in our Arcade. If you have a particular favourite flash game that we don't have, send one of the admins a link and we'll try to add it for you.

So you do't get confused, all administrators are orange, all moderators are cyan, and regular members are blue. Any other colour has been purchased in the AMX shop. There is also a list of what each mod is in charge of on the right of every page, so you'll know who to go to depending on which section you have a question or concern about. The mods moderate the site as a whole as well, as to the admins.

Because you're already a roleplayer, I doubt you need to read this, but I'll leave it here just incase. It's a guide to roleplaying, but just the basics. Here at Anonymatrix, everyone has their own style, and some are beginners, while others are more experienced. We welcome everyone to try it if they wish, and everyone to share their writing talents, so like I said, it's only a rough guide.
    How To Roleplay

Although we have a list of rules, and I urge you to continue checking them as some may surprise you and are also subject to change, there is also a little guide to Anonymatrix. I've covered most of it here, but feel free to give it a read so you understand the place better. I want you to feel as comfortable as you can here!
    A Guide To Anonymatrix

Like Savannah said, welcome to the family! I hope you really enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting and/or roleplaying with you soon!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Herro Dere. Smile I'm somewhat of a ghost...seeing as I'm in the military so my schedule is kinda wack, but I love sci-fi myself so if you ever end up coming up with a cool setting I would definately show up lol. Hopefully you enjoy your stay! ;D
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Brandon, I am glad to have found a kindred soul. I have a couple of good ideas that I'll try to flesh out in the coming weeks then!

And Jade,thanks for the start-up tips. It's been years, and it'll take a bit to get back in the groove.

Looking forward to all this!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 pm

I hope I didn't say too much. I find that once I start typing it's hard to stop. But I hope you found my tips helpful nonetheless =) I told you you'd find others who share your love of those genres Wink
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

Just as everyone else here has welcomed you, let me join them in welcoming you to this site as well. Anonymatrix has some fantastic people around, they're friendly and outgoing, and just enjoy saying hi to people. My name is Danny and I'm a mod here, but if you ever have any questions or thoughts (or even if you just want to say hello), my Inbox is always open my friend.

I could explain to you the things that Jade already has, but you obviously understand them, so there's no need to reiterate. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around Antarion and hopefully we can role play soon. Enjoy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 am