Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Skyler Bio.

SkylerMaguire
    SkylerMaguire

Skyler Bio. Empty Skyler Bio.

Post by SkylerMaguire Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Name: Skyler Maguire
    Nicknames: Sky.
    Sex: Male.
    Nationality: Born in Ireland, I left when I was ten to move in with my grandmother.
    Height: 6'3

Body/Build type: Tall, Toned arms with a toned stomach. A broad jawline high cheekbones and defined collar bones.
    Skin Colour: Pale.
    Eye color: Bright emerald green with dark green flecks.

Hairstyle: Shagged with bangs that fall just over the eyes and longer back and sides that flip to the right.

Hair color: Reddish brown.

Tattoos:
    Underwater themed sleeve, With an Octopus, Shark with warning sign, Anchor, Ship, Jellyfish and Koi Fish.

Piercings: Spider bites, Tongue.

Personality:I'd like to say I'm out going, I'm not as smart as I would like to be, I can be nice or I can be an ass, it depends on how you get to know me. I've tended to be one to act out, never stood down when anyone got in my way. I always take a challenge and I'm a stubborn one.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Skyler Bio. Empty Re: Skyler Bio.

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:40 pm

That's a great bio! And welcome to Anonymatrix. Be sure to read the rules carefully and maybe write a little introductory post in the Welcome section. There are so many of us who would love to get to know you.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am