Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Hello everyone!

Avalon
    Avalon

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by Avalon Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, I only roleplayed for a little while on AB, but I'm happy I found this place! Bear with me, I'm horrible with computers so I'm probably going to take forever to figure out this site...but I think I'm already getting the hang of it. You can call me Fiona, or anything really...but mainly I'm here to roleplay and maybe write a little.

Happy Holidays, by the way!
    -Fiona.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Hello there! My name is Faith, I'm a roleplayer here on anonymatrix. I wanted to drop in and say hello! Its nice to meet a new roleplayer. You'll find that the people here are nice and willing to help you if you need it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. There are many great roleplayers on the site that would be happy to roleplay with you!

Your Cv is mine.
    CV claimed
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Greetings! Welcome to the site!
    I'm Dream Rationally but on here most people just call me Dream. There isn't all that much more for me to say seeing as Faith stole all of the helpful things.. but feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or anything like that.
    I look forward to perhaps seeing you in a roleplay sometime.
    Till then, I bid thee farewell.

Best of Holiday wishes to you too, on a side note.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello Fiona! My name is Danny and I'd like to be the first of the admins on this site to welcome you. We've got a really great group on this site and are more than happy to add more to our group. You'll also quickly get use to navigating your way around this site (seeing as how you already read the rules and have agreed to follow them) and quickly get use to the way people write here.

As a moderator in this playground of ours, I overlook a couple of areas (short stories, other role plays, fantasy role plays, and the lounge) but I'm mostly here to give guidance and help to those who need it, so if you have and questions or concerns please do not hesitate to say me or the admin team (or any other member happy to help).

Any ways, I'll leave it at that and hopefully I'll see you in a role play soon. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

You're just jealous Dream. Razz

Also, (Since I forgot this above) Happy Holidays!
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Ah, I have not had to do this in some time.

Well, I'm not being forced to, except in an attempt to make this site more lively.

My name is Fourth Broken Wall, an allusion to the Fourth wall of theater, comics, video games, shows, movies, etc. If you wish, you may call me Zalgo, as that's what everyone else here seems to call me.

If you ever wish to speak, I can welcome you in the Chatbox at the bottom of the site directory thingy. I'm the only one who really uses it. Just me and my ramblings.

Anyway, welcome to this site, and have a fun time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 am