Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Erm, hello!

Maelstrom
    Maelstrom

Erm, hello! Empty Erm, hello!

Post by Maelstrom Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm Maelstrom, but feel free to call me Mael. I understand that it's quite a bit easier. I, uhm, welp, don't know what to really say here... I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm definitely new to Anonymatrix. I like to think I'm pretty darn friendly and easy to get along with! elephant

So... here's a Big hug for everyone here!
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Erm, hello! Empty Re: Erm, hello!

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Not often we get hugs from new arrivals. What a welcome change!
    As you can see I'm Dream Rationally but most people just call me Dream for short.
    I'm going to leave the fancy greeting to one of the moderators or the likes, but feel free to send me a Personal Message if you have any questions regarding the workings of the site!
    I'd like to think I sort of know my way around. Smile

Welcome, Mael!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Good to see you Mael! I do so hope you enjoy yourself here (but then I would, wouldn't I? Wink ). I'm gonna leave the formalities to a different mod as well, seeing as how you know that I'm anything but formal! Razz

As promised, I'll give you a whistle-stop tour:

You've obviously found your way to the profile page, so well done there, and you've already read the rules and signed the sheet, so again, that saves some time. Smile

The chatboxes are on the right hand side of the screen and down at the very very bottom if you want to chat to us (why wouldn't you? Razz ) and as you know, you can send PM's to other members if you want to chat...well...privately. Smile
    General Writing is for stories, poems, plays, blogs and song lyrics, so if inspiration strikes, don't hesitate to post up for some feedback!
    RPG is obvious. We have several categories; normal, fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical and One-On-One...you can work that out for yourself (the two RP's I told you about are in the fantasy section), and we have Bio's for bio pages. You can only have one bio thread for all of your bios to keep things nice and ordered...and if you cause any trouble, you will get a stern message from me, since I am the mod of that particular board (Last time I checked, anyway). We also have an RP-advertising board so if you have any ideas but don't have a preference for people to play with, post up there to see if anybody is interested (this can be group or One-on-ones). Alternatively, you could just post the idea up in the relevant board and see who bites. Again, I am the mod of the RP-advertising board, so if you have any problems - or cause any problems - I am always around. Razz

"Others" is everything from Ooc board chat, asking for help with RL or RP problems, games and whatnot, and we have a new and growing "Arcade" board. I think that covers everything, so there remain only two things for me to do:

1) Since Dream didn't claim it,
    CV claimed
    (Comment Virginity; just something we do around these parts Razz )

2) Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy yourself. Smile
    Maelstrom
    Maelstrom

Post by Maelstrom Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Dream - Thank you for the welcome! And, well, it's good to know that I still have an ability to surprise people!

Murdoch - Thank you, as well, for the welcome and for stealing my comment virginity? I don't know if that's something to thank for, though. tongue And thank you for the explanation of everything! I truly appreciate it.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Haha, don't worry, it only happens once (per thread) at the most. Razz
    And no worries; I'm a mod, it's in my job description to help the new guys and girls find their way around. Smile
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Welcome Smile youll get used to the place quickly im sure Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Hey Mael!

I'm Jade, the admin here, and well... I'd say more but Murdoch did a pretty good job explaining everything.

We do have a Step-by-step guide of Anonymatrix incase you need to know anything else, and I always welcome questions wherever you find me, in a Pm, or even e-mail. Even if you just want to chat my inboxes are always open. The moderators know a lot about this place and are very friendly and also willing to help out, and our regular members can also give a helping hand if you need.

I'm so glad you are comfortable with roleplaying and hope you fit into our own way of playing, and even introducing some fresh ideas of your own. Thanks for signing our rules sheet, ti helps us out a lot. I hope you continue to have fun here, and most importantly, welcome to the family! =)
    Maelstrom
    Maelstrom

Post by Maelstrom Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 am

Hello, Jade! Thank you for the welcome and the very kind words of wisdom. Smile I tend to be a little shy, but hopefully I'll get more comfortable and find my niche here soon enough!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:41 am