Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

10 characters? Seriously?

Wykyd
    Wykyd

10 characters? Seriously? Empty 10 characters? Seriously?

Post by Wykyd Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey.

I'm not quite sure what to say about myself here. You'd think after so many times having to fill things like this out on other sites, we'd be used to writing about ourselves, but alas... I've got nothing.

Uhmm.. well, let's see. I go by George or my username, Wykyed. Whichever might be easier for you. I'm not new to roleplaying, I used to role play on a different site. That one was getting a little slow for me so I started looking for a different one and that's how I ended up here.

I don't know what kind of roleplays are popular here but I am willing to try all, not that I'm great but I'm open minded.

Well, I look forward to getting to know everyone on here.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

10 characters? Seriously? Empty Re: 10 characters? Seriously?

Post by Dream Rationally Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Once again, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the site! It's always nice to see a new face.
    Allow me to introduce myself; I am Dream Rationally though most people just call me Dream for ease.

I'm going to leave the formal welcome with all the fancy explanations and stuff to one of the moderators.
    Razz It ain't my job.

But let me say that if you have any questions about this place (which I doubt you will seeing as it's pretty straightforward and not much different from most other roleplaying forum sites) feel free to send me a Personal Message!
    Or if you want to just say hi.. that's also quite welcome. Haha!
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:01 am

welcome george. if you don't mind i'll probably call you Geo just cuz. hope you find the site to your liking Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 am