Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Can i join?

ShadowTheWolf
    ShadowTheWolf

Can i join? Empty Can i join?

Post by ShadowTheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Name: Shadow
    Species: Half Arctic Wolf, Half Grey Wolf
    Markings: none
    Sex: Female
    Distinctive things: pure black fur, green eyes, and a pale scar across her left eye
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Can i join? Empty Re: Can i join?

Post by Wraith Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 am

Of course you can join. Ill speak on behalf over everyone here and say we enjoy having new people joins us here. If you have questions any of the mods are good for answering them if any regular member cant. If the mods cant answer you can ask jade. Welcome to the family! If you need help with anything dont be afraid to pm. We have afew catagories of rp to choose from depending on what interests you, you can post new topics in these locations or join ongoing rps and theres a blank bio sheet under the bios link you can use for character ideas. If you just want to vent or write stories we have some links for that too.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 am

Nope, not allowed to join, sorry, pool's closed.

I'm joking, of course, welcome to this land of amusement and bemusement.
    ShadowTheWolf
    ShadowTheWolf

Post by ShadowTheWolf Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 am

thanks!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 am

Hey there! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Of course you can join! I see you're a roleplayer. Fantastic! If you want to put your bio in your own section, they can be found HERE. Just create a new thread like you did for this welcome page.

Make sure you've read our Rules page (and yes, we WILL know if you have or haven't) because some might catch you out. One of which is no one-word-posts, but I'll let yo off the hook this time. For the future, please make sure that ALL posts are at least a whole sentence long.

Feel free to roleplay, post stories or poems, songs, artwork, chat, or do anything you find fun here! You've probably roleplayed before, and I've noticed that most sites have different styles. you'll eventually learn how ours works, but in case you need help, there is a How To Roleplay thread where you can get a general idea, but we're pretty open here. Whether you're a beginner or expert, it doesn't matter. Feel free to ask to join a roleplay by searching through the various boards or the advertising section. If you have a roleplay in mind, find the appropriate section and post it. As long as they are within the AMX rules, it's your roleplay, your rules. =)

Check out the Chatbox at the bottom of the homepage by logging in, and the CBox at the right of every page. Because you have posted twice, you are now free to send and receive Private Messages. We occasionally have organized entertainment here, for Christmas or the AMX Birthday (4th/5th October) or sometimes a Meet and Greet so we can all become familiar with each other. And it's a chance to be goofy.

If you ever need anything at all, you can come to me or any of our other members around here. All administrators are orange, moderators are cyan, and regular members are blue, although some members have purchased their own colours with points.

When you post, you earn points, and with those points, you can buy things like colours, nicknames, pets, etc. Feel free to browse our shop. However, pets are currently unavailable until we come out with some newer ideas.

For any other questions, ask me (or anyone else you come across), click on the "FAQ" tab at the top, or read our Step-By-Step guide to Anonymatrix

Welcome again, and have fun! =D

And thanks Wraith for the AWESOME intro!
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Eh, its not all that awesome, lol. If i had a better connection and maybe a full computer i could be alittle more helpful by providing links as you did Smile
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Everyone is more than welcome here. As you've been greeted by our Admin already, just keep in mind that if in any need then anyone here is able to assist if it;s in our power to do so Smile

P.S. Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:23 pm