Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

When the Old Worlds Meets the New

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

When the Old Worlds Meets the New Empty When the Old Worlds Meets the New

Post by Danny Wed May 22, 2013 2:50 pm

This is an old role play I use to enjoy, perhaps even before this site! I'm going to repost it again so I hope you guys enjoy it!

~~~Credits to the creator (I can't remember the original anymore)~~~

The year is 2113 and we are known as the Revolution - a secret organization that has been formed slowly over the years. We move at night afraid to get caught, for we are thieves and "delinquents." We still believe in life for the Gods. They choose us, asked us for help in the world that has gone too far out of their control... we are the ancients. At night we would attack large establishments, never intentionally harming anyone. Our goal is not to slay those to defy us, but to bring freedom back into the world.The government has been following us for some time. But they have never been able to track us. We are sneaky; we are free; we are different. And we all can do something a mortal will ever be able to do as each of us are connected to the gods, blessed by them - each person connects with a God or Goddess. The government see us as a threat to their world and they want each and everyone of us gone. They are on our trail 24/7. By day were normal people. By night were an ancient. There are those among us who wish to help the civilians for the rich only get richer as the poor continues to fall into poverty.

Our society has no leader, but all decisions are made as a group. We protect our fellow brethren. Our future shadowed by the unknown (even the Gods don't know our fate). We live each day as our last. Has the years have gone by, however, the government has grown more adapt, stopping us more frequently. Whether this is because our society grows sloppy or the government grows smarter is unclear.

City:
    Spoiler:

Rules;
    Don’t kill unless the person wants to
    No god moding
    You can only share powers with one God/Goddess
    Only pick Greek Gods and Goddesses (ask for Gods of different eras/times)
    You are not limited to the God by your gender (i.e a female characters doesn't have to have an affinity for a female God).
    You do not need to be connected to a God to be apart of the Revolution, nor do you need to be "norma" to be apart of the government.

People in the society:
    Danny - Poseidon

People in the government:

Spies (for either sides): (If you wish to be a spy for either side, inbox me and let me know. We'll keep it a secret!!!)

~~~Post bios below and enjoy friends!~~~

Last edited by Danny on Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

When the Old Worlds Meets the New Empty Re: When the Old Worlds Meets the New

Post by Danny Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Bio:
    Name: Danny
    Nickname: Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Body type: Define and muscular
    Hair: Light brown, messy
    Eyes: Green

Clothes:
    Regular: (see sprite in signature)
    Accessories: Leather necklace with a jade stone
    Revolution Member: A lighter version of this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XdP6Lp2ceqY/S8knZeGY-xI/AAAAAAAAN40/DWrcmesSPHE/s1600/554_large.jpg

Greek God: Poseidon
    Weapons: Medium double bladed sword (balanced to my liking). I've very concentrated in battle and good with hand to hand combat.
    Powers: Can control and heal in water and I have super strength.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:45 am