Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

anyone up for a rp

Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

anyone up for a rp Empty anyone up for a rp

Post by Lightning-Edge Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

looking to rp preferably with a female, i mostly like fantasy and futuristic but willing to give others a try, i don't have a setting in mind yet.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

anyone up for a rp Empty Re: anyone up for a rp

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi, Lightning-Edge. Smile I'm not sure if you're particularly looking for someone like me or not. I love to roleplay. Anytime. Haha. The problem is, I start classes tomorrow and I wont be able to get on until around 3:30/4:00 Central standard time. If you're okay with me not posting until then, I would LOVE to roleplay with you. Razz
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

sure i'm cool with that, honestly couldn't think of a better person to help me get back into rping after such a long time out of it. what kind of settings would you like to try
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:21 am

Well, I have to say I've got the fantasy roleplays. They're all on my computer. I will post them up this afternoon and you can decide.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 am

sure that would be good, if you have any you prefer let me know when you post if that's ok
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I know that most of these probably aren't what you're looking for, but these are the fantasy/actiony roleplays that I have on my phone. If there are any that the genders are swapped or messed up on, they can be changed depending. I'll put an asterisk (*) by the ones I really like! The more stars, the more I'm interested in it. But that doesn't mean you have to pick that one. PLEASE feel free to pick any that you want. I really don't mind. They can be changed however we see fit!!

-------------

**A)

You're relived it’s spring break. You and your family go on a cruise ship for a week. While relaxing on the boat, something goes wrong. For a moment, the boat shakes, and soon you start to see water flooding in the boat. It’s decided that you should abandon ship by your family. You get mixed up from them, and don’t make it off together. Now, you’re alone on a sinking boat. Soon, there’s so much water all you can do is cling onto a bit of furniture and hope to god you make it somewhere. You yell for a lifeboat, but by the time you get your senses, they’re too far away. For days you starve, attempting to survive by drinking and eating whatever food you might find floating on the surface of the ocean from the shop. After a few days you see an island off in the distance. You use the rest of your energy to paddle towards it. When you reach the shore, you step on to the sandy beach, unable to do much more than lie in the sand. Now you’ve got to survive on this island and hope that you can find some sort of way to call for help.

You’re not the only one on the island however. A tribe of islanders have made roots on the northern part of the island. Every day they send out young boys and girls to hunt for food. Will one of them find you? Or will you get stuck learning how to survive.

…………..

***B)

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

………..

C) (If we did this one, it would be cool if we did a gender swap. I young man and a beastly princess. Just a thought though!)

Deep within the forest, almost an hour outside of the closest village is a palace. The palace is said to have once held the princess of the country before she died. She was only fourteen when the all talk about her ceased and she just disappeared. The palace has been ‘abandoned’ since the time of the princess’s death.

You, are a beautiful but unusual young woman who lives in the nearby village with your father who is an inventor. You love reading and yearn for a life beyond the village. You are also the object of frequent unwanted attention and lust from the arrogant who wants to marry you and make you his wife.

Now, it’s just me. I live the mansion, and even though you might think it’s an odd looking mansion from the outside, the inside is clean and pristine. One day, when people did live here, a beggar came to the manor, asking for food and shelter. I turned her away, refusing her entry. She offers me a rose and I refuse it too, knowing that I’ll not let her in even if she were to beg me.

She then turns into a beautiful sorceress, telling me that she’s going to turn me into the monster that my heart shows. She gives me a rose that will bloom every day until my twenty-first birthday. By then I must find love and be loved in return.

Your father rides off to a nearby fair to show off one of his new inventions. With a store and a spooked horse, he gets lost and ends up in my manor. I imprison him, afraid that he’ll go back to town and tell all that there’s a beast within the castle. His horse returns and you become afraid for your father’s life and you come looking for him.

…….

D)

Fast forward several decades into the future. Corporations have taken over society even more so than they did half a century ago. Everything is branded and made into a part of the media and technology has made continual leaps and bounds. Corporations now have so much control, in fact, that they have more power over society than governments and heads of powerful corporations are actually considered to be members of government. Naturally, as technology becomes more prominent in society, so too do the corporations that manufacture and distribute this technology. Of all the powerful, multi-billion dollar corporations that exist though, there is one corporation that stands taller than all of them. This absolute Godzilla of the corporate world, is Abramson Industries, a company that specializes in technology. This company is so huge that it is impossible to go a single day without using a piece of their technology. From the self-charging batteries that are inside of your household remote, to the voice identification locks on doors, to the filtering system through nearly every city in the entire continent, to the nuclear weapons used to fuel the wars overseas. Abramson Industries is everywhere. How does this concern you? Well, you are the artistic, free-spirited daughter of the owner of a company on the eastern side of the world (country of your choosing). Your father, as well as being the head of a corporation, is also an important member of parliament. Now, the only thing stopping Abramson Industries from totally taking over the eastern side of the world as well, is their lack of stability in government. A union of your two families would be beneficial for both corporations and so you've been arranged to be married to the only child of the head of Valdemar Industries, a cold, emotionless, intellect who has spent their entire life being groomed to take over the company after their father. How will someone as passionate, artistic and free-spirited as you ever be able to be with someone like them? It must be completely impossible, right?

Start: Your family is visiting the Valdemar family for a few months in order to finalize plans for merging the two companies and get you and the Valdemar child acquainted. Beginning with you arriving at their mansion in the city (which takes up about two and a half full blocks).

…..

E) (It doesn't seem like it from the setting, but we can discuss it. Maybe this can be turned into a fantasy one some how?)

You and I both moved away together, a few hours away from where our families live. It's been about two years and a select few know where we live. We're happy where we are. We aren't a couple, just close friends. But everything changes for us. One night while we're watching movies on a Friday night like usual, until someone knocks on our door. It's around ten at night and neither of us were expecting anyone. When we go see who's there, it's no one but a little girl with bags full of toys, blankets and clothes. She had a note with her from my sister that read:

"_______ and _________

I can no longer take care of my daughter; she's become quite a hassle for me. You two were the first ones I thought of to take care of her while I go and take care of myself. You'll be fine, don't worry. Take good care of Lydia. I'll be back for her soon.

Annie."

We decided to let her stay with us until we found out where Annie went, which is going to take longer than we expected seeing as no one knows. So we decide to raise her as best as possible and anything can happen from there.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 pm

the two settings that caught my attention were D and E but i'm leaning more toward D because it has similarities to the vid game Borderlands 1&2 that i have been playing recently
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm fine with D or E. I'll have to get my bio set up. I'm excited. I haven't roleplayed on either one of these at all. I might get a little carried away. I like to write. I'm making you pick though, because I'm horrible at decision making
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

that's fine with me nothing worng with enjoying writing , i'll go find my bio awell
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 pm

General Information—
    Name: Mira La’Mar
    Meaning: Name Meaning: Mira is Sanskrit for Prosperous. While La’Mar actually originated in meaning of “Dweller by the water”
    Race: Caucasian
    Ethnic Background: Mira was born in America. Her grandmother was a French lady and her Grandfather lived in the United Kingdom. Her father grew up in the United Kingdom, and now has his foot in the governmental system there. For that, Mira moved when she was very young, only being there long enough to soak up the dialect.  When her grandmother moved to their home to live with Mira and her father (Mira’s grandfather passed away) when she was young, she got very close to her grandmother and fell in love with the stories she would tell her.
    Birthplace: Denver, Colorado

Physical Information—
    Physical Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Eye Color: A sharp green
    Spoiler:
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Style: Mira’s hairstyle is a very simple cut that can be easily manipulated into braids or buns or any style Mira might want. (It is put up often)  Right now, however, she has it curled into very thin, loose curls
    Spoiler:
    Height: 5’6”
    Weight: 118Lbs
    Build: Mira is just as most would describe her. She’s the young, beautiful daughter of an corporate giant. She has long legs that meet a curvaceous body (She takes after her mother). Her arms are quite flimsy though from lack of exercise.
    Distinguishing Marks: Mira has a small birthmark on her stomach as well as an honorary tattoo on her hand. It is in the shape of a star, and she got it when she turned eighteen, in the memory of her mother. She also has a tattoo that looks like this one:
    Spoiler:
    She wants to get one more, but she’s not sure if she’ll ever get around the getting it. She’s not sure if there’s a person that can duplicate her art in the way she wants it. Sure the machines could so it, but where’s the imperfection all art contains?
    Strengths: Mira has very strong legs from wearing and walking in heels every day. She also sneaks out quite a bit.
    Weaknesses: Mira’s arms are weak. She doesn’t do heavy lifting and she doesn’t hit the gym really.

Clothing Information—
    Likes: Mira likes a variety of clothing types. Some of those include: Heels, high waist skirts, Corsets, and skinny jeans.
    Starting outfit: Click here
    Piercings: Has small dark studs in her ears, and had her lip pierced (See Picture). She also has her navel pierced.
    Other: Mira has quite the obsession with clothing. Creating new designs and outfits is something that Mira prides herself in. Fashion is just a type of art to her. When there’s not a shortage of money, then there’s no reason not to express yourself. For that, Mira changes often, and enjoys every second of it. (Will be specified)

Personality/Other Information—
    Family: Mira was the only child of  and Andrew and Selina La’Mar. Mira’s father is a corporate giant, and government leader. Mira’s mother on the other hand was diagnosed with a terminal disease and died in Late fourth grade year for Mira. A year or so after, Mira’s grandmother, Agale, moved to in with them because of her husband’s passing. Soon, she took the role of Mira’s mother, trying to bring her up like her mother might have wanted. Agale allowed Mira to draw, and write to continue with the girls imagination. It’s one of the reasons that Mira is so artistic now.
    Personality: Most would say that Mira has a strong heart within her. She’s a true born leader but she’s hell-bent on her art and having fun with her life. For that reason, her father can’t seem to get her to realize that this whole marriage thing is a good idea. She doesn’t want to be tied down yet, she wants to be able to do what she wants.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Name: Hunter Howlett
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: Australian
    Skin color: surfers tan
    Tattoo: celtic cross on inside of right wrist and tattered black angel wings on inside of left wrist.
    Scars: minor scarring from burns on inside of fore arms covered by tattoos
    Height: 6'1
    Build: well toned
    Weight: 242 lbs
    Hair (color/style): light brown
    Eyes: changes with moods but mainly midnight purple or ice blue

Dressware
    Hat: well worn black quicksilver cap
    Shades/glasses: black oakleys
    Jewerly/peircings: shark tooth necklace
    Coat/Jacket: black hoodie
    Top: quicksilver t-shirt
    Bottom: billabong jeans
    Shoes: dunlope volleys

About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: I keep to myself about a most things.. layed back about most things but bad mouth my family or friends and your in for a world of hurt .
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, surfing, swimming, bmx riding and moto x.
    Background/secret: oldest of three children, forced to grow up fast to protect little sisters from abusive mother father was always working to keep food on the table, one day snapped and killed my mother because she blamed my little sisters her downfalls and said they were mistakes
    Powers: electro-kenisis and cryo-kenisis
    Prefered weapon: desert eagle .50 cal or katana
    Medical disorder: IED(intermittent explosive disorder)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 pm

I'll let you start Smile
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:12 pm

ummm who's doing what role, am i going to be the sone of vladmar or are going to have it as your being the daughter of vladmar, sorry should have asked before but forgot to
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 pm

I assumed that you would be the Vladmar son.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm

ooc: no worries just had to check

ic: Today is the day i'm to meet the girl i have been told i'm in an arranged marriage with to cement a merger between my father's company and her father's company or something like that. they say i should be many thing but all i want is to be left alone, so many posers and fake friends have hurt my in my child hood when i was being groomed for perfection.

so here i am sitting like the perfect child my father wants waiting for these people to arrive when all i want to be doing is either in my skate park the i got built right under my father's nose or working on my cars. "how long do i have to be here for before i can leave you to talk about business" i ask my father

ooc: sorry it isn't the best it was the first thing that came to mind
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 pm

“Mira, will you pay attention” Father tries to reach for the drawing pad in my hand. He had been talking, and apparently I had to be looking at him to be listening. His arm isn’t fast enough to reach across the car before I pull the pad away. I don’t like him looking at my art before I want him to. He thinks that I will continue drawing, and I can feel him glaring at me from the other side of the car. “If you had the electronic pad, I’d just lock it” He speaks quietly, watching in silence at me for a moment. Yes, I could have been using the newest art pad that was out on the market, but I wasn’t. I enjoyed paper far more than I could enjoy anything else. It was the natural way, and I enjoyed natural.

“Mister La’Mar?” She driver questions from the front seat to get father’s attention. There’s a pause before he looks away from me and I continue drawing for just a moment. I wasn’t being a stubborn child-no- I was just too caught up in the art that flowed onto the paper.

“We will be arriving in less than five minutes” With that, I stopped drawing a moment. Five minutes and we would be caught up with more of father’s business associates.

“Now Mira, this family is very prominent in the world right now, you hear? I want you to be that angel I know you can be” I look away from the pad a moment, giving a quiet giggle. I pull myself up, looking to father.

“You know that you say that every time you are on business, right?” I question him, watching the reaction I might receive. There isn’t one, and he looks down to the suit that he’s wearing a moment, trying to straighten himself up. It’s been a long ride, but somehow we’ve been able to keep ourselves looking decent. “I just want you to remember” He speaks simply before looking back to me.

“I still can’t believe that you are forcing me to do this.” The words roll easily from my lips, only barely being thought about before they come out. He sighs, and I can see his jaw tighten. “You’re going to stay here, and you are going to enjoy it. We have already spoken about this before. I’m not going to be negotiating anything with you. You will meet these people and you will not complain.” I watch him as he speaks. He’s always strong with his words, but this time, his voice hardens more, showing me that he means exactly what he’s saying.
    “I still don’t want to do this” The words pass from my lips as I turn back around so my feet are no longer resting on the seat. It’s only then that he actually notices what I am wearing. He gives me quite the harsh look and I roll down the window, letting fresh air roll into the cabin.

“You couldn’t find any other shirt?” He questions me with a sigh and I roll my eyes. He brings a hand to rub his temples. He’s nervous. I can tell by the lines that have formed across his forehead that he knows how much this means. I can’t keep from giggling at the sight. It wasn’t like him to worry like this, but I could see why he might. So many questions were running through his head. After all, I was his only child. From what I had heard, the man we were meeting was…different to say the least. I shake my head. That’s why he was worrying so much. At least, that’s what I kept telling myself as we get closer to the destination. He was worrying about me, and not the money.

“Mister La’Mar, we have arrived” The driver speaks, looking back for only a moment before crawling to a stop in front of a security gate. A man steps out of the small box, walking over. It wasn’t that hard to see that he wasn’t surprised. He knew we were coming.

“Mira, roll up the window.” The order is simple and strong and I obey. It was messing with my hair anyway. With the silence filling the car for a moment, I look over to father. You can see the worry on his face. That will soon be gone, and a wall will be put up. Now though, I can see everything. He looks to me a moment before trying to give me a small smile. He was trying to reassure me. It wasn’t working. I wasn’t looking forward to the next few weeks. I would mostly be stuck in a room the whole time. I hoped that I would be. I didn’t want to be forced into the company of father’s associates. I was always having to watch what I did around them.

The security guard scans the Bar Code identification the man had coded into his skin. All of our personal employees had them. Not because we forced them to, but because it was easier than keeping up with the hologram identification card. There’s a small beep and the magnetized guard railings lifted. Now, we were ready. The car slowly begins to roll forward, up the driveway and towards the large home. It is a sight. It’s not something you see every day.

“Remember, Mira, best behavior” I sigh, audibly, to show him my impatience with his words. I knew. I wasn’t a child anymore. I could understand. Soon, the car slows once more, until it’s at a complete stop.

“We have arrived” The driver speaks, just pressuring the fact that I wasn’t going to get out of this like I had hoped.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 pm

"they have arrived sir" one of the many people that work in the house say. i bite my tongue holding back all the comments i could say and wait. "you're doing this for not only me but for the company that will one day be your's son" my father states as we wait for you and your father to come in 'the company that will be sold off as soon as i get control you mean' i think to myself as i sit there "tell me again why this is so important" i ask in a bored tone looking around the room, it was decorated from wall to walk in the most expensive items and only used to show oh how powerful and wealthy my father was.
    "its simple son this will unite our families, and companies and give us the foothold we need in the eastern part of the world to expand even further and truly be the most powerful company in the world" he states with such enthusiasm that if it was anyone else they would believe him without a doubt.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 am

As soon as the car comes to the final stop, I want to get out and run. Of course, many barriers prevent me from doing so. What would happen if my heels broke? Or maybe the sprinkler system the makes sure the grass is in tip top shape gets me all wet…Neither of the ideas are appealing to me. So, as much as I want to leave, I can’t. A deep breath pulls in my lungs. I’m not nervous. No—I am compelled by nature to fight this, but I know the consequences if I do.

The driver walks around, opening the back driver side door. Of course, father will step out, and only then, will his daughter appear. He was the head, and he mattered much more. So, I just waited quietly for his head to pull up and out of the car. Then, the car door closes. I’m left in the silence of the cabin for only a few moments. The driver is rushing, quickly not to cause any of us to become impatient with him. The door is pulled open, just as quickly as fathers. One foot at a time, up and out of the car I climb. There was a routine to this. It was worked into my head so well, that I did it naturally now. So, for the time being, I could think of other things.

I grasp my drawing pad in my hands, walking quietly to father’s side. My heels strike the stone beneath us, making loud ‘click’ing sounds as I walk. It was a nice noise, and father didn’t seem to mind it. I-frankly- did not care if he minded at all. I was here, and that’s all he was going to get. I sigh, looking to him a moment before looking back. It wasn’t a problem. This wasn’t a problem. I had to just keep telling myself that. He wasn’t going to get me to marry some man for money easily.

The door ahead of us opens and we walk silently in. A grand room meets our eyes and we walk in, stopping when we meet the sight of another man. I keep silent. This was father’s business. He would be doing all the introductions while I stood there and looked pretty.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 am

"should use this room more often" i say before hearing the clicking of heels against the floor. as you and you and your father are escorted into the room and some of the staff set about getting snacks and food ready my father and your father have a stare off, each passing moment that no one is introduced starts to ride on my nerves.

"ok the mexican stand off BS it's going on for too long. It is nice that you and your daughter are here Mr La'Mar sir, this is my stubborn father Wilhelm Vladmar i am Hunter Howlett i go by my late mother's name if you are wondering, can we please do something to make this less akward then it already is" i state breaking the silence and the stare down with my outburst and introduction of my father and myself
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

It made a shiver run up my spine at the thought. It seemed now that I was just something you might buy at the mega marts. Just something that cost money that could pass hands so easily. The thought is was seals my fate. I’ll fight this to the end. There will be no check mate for me. There was no ways that I could just let that happen. There is only so much I can do to keep myself from being married to someone, however. It will take planning and hard work, but it’ll happen. It’s like a game of chess between father and me. He’s got me in check now, but later, what will happen? I can get out, yes, very easily can I get out of his grasp. Mischief is a way that I had been thinking of a long while. What happened when this main foyer got painted at night? Surely I could sneak out to get paint. Yes, I wasn’t confined here the entire time. My imagination was a great help. What happened if I made these people completely hate me? Even if I had no power to refuse my father’s orders, the male, whoever he may be could easily. He probably had a house of his own, a car, and a steady pay check. He probably worked, unlike me, who had no skills besides drawing. He wasn’t pressured by his father’s credit card. Well…these were all very large assumptions. Frankly, I had no idea about what this man was like. I had no picture, no praise from father, and surely no personal contact with him at all. That was about to change though.

“And this is my daughter, Mira” I’m called out of my thoughts by the sound of my name being called. I look away from the large wall. I had already been forming designs of what could be painted across such a color. A smile falls naturally to my lips. I take a half step forward to grasp the man’s hand.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Mira” The man speaks and I nod silently, not speaking for a moment or two. My mind was only half in the direction of the conversation.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Mister Valdemar” With my words, I pull my hand away and step back beside father. They could continue with their small talk, as long as she didn’t have to listen to them.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

after about an hour of our father's talking, and myself sitting quietly taking everything i had enough and calmly excused myself saying i would be back for dinner. once away from the meeting and all the business talk i allowed myself to relax and admit that you looked pretty cute.

"how was the meeting hunter" came the well known voice of my best friend and advisor in all things girl related izzy, she was about 5'6 tall blue eyes and hair hair colour this month was neon pink, she was a well balanced girl not overly girly or too tomboyish, when it came to sports she could hang with the best she was the daughter of one of the staff members that stayed even though they were only there to help my mum when she was near the end.

"same crap different people, this time i stepped in, i'm getting sick of all this izzy, i though he would tone down the world conquring via the company after losing mum but it's like he wants it that much more" i say as we walk the corridors of the mansion as we head for the pool. "what about the girl" she asks and nearly trip over at her direct approach "cute but i can't really tell you about her personality, i was being father's cold, closed off successor so i couldn't really go and strike up a chat even if i wanted to... honestly though izzy, i'm close to giving up and showing the old man that im not his perfect little puppet" i say as we continue to walk the rest of the way in silence
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 pm

sorry for not interacting with your character yet i just went with the first thing that came to mind and am also still trying to figure out how i want to try and start interacting with your character i dont want it to seem forced or that its too soon
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm

It's fine I got on to tell you I won't be able to post tonight. I just got done writing an essay and I'll be worth nothing tonight. Ill try to post tomorrow before class.
    Lightning-Edge
    Lightning-Edge

Post by Lightning-Edge Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 pm

that's fine, school and that is more important, have a great night Very Happy 
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 pm

The two talk for a while. They talk for so long in fact, I already know what kind of artwork will be showcased on the wall to my right. It will be glorious. Maybe it seems like awhile to me, but it’s only a few minutes. These few weeks are going to feel like a few years. Before long though, they seem to draw their conversation to a close. Well, a long, drawn out diminuendo on their words until a door opens. Only then is my attention drawn back to what’s actually happening around me.

Frankly, their stupid business gibber-gabber wasn’t something that I wanted to listen to. It seems it was the same with my opposite, who lazily excused himself to occupy his time elsewhere.
    A wide smile spreads across my lips, just as his hand seems directed towards me. It falls for a moment. They had been talking about me, but I hadn't been listening. It would surely be connected to something else; maybe he would think I was giddy about getting married. Yeah…Right.
    “It’s a pleasure, I’m sure” I speak simply, the smile lightening as the thought passes through my head and is gone in a flash.I keep my eyes on his, until I look toward father. What now?

The thought passes through my head just as the driver comes through the front door. His hands are empty and it can only be assumed that he has finished unloading our bags. He stands to the side, waiting for us to finish speaking. He doesn’t dare interrupt father. He knows his place on the side. I don’t really feel like this conversation anymore. I give another smile before turning and excusing myself to the driver. It wasn’t completely odd that I did such things, but it probably wasn’t welcome around these people. I didn’t care, just another bad thought about me in their heads. That’s what I needed to get out of here.

“Have you finished unloading the bags?” My voice is piano tone as I look to him. I don’t want the others to hear our conversation, or wait for me to return either.
    “Yes, Ms. La’Mar. I’m sure the other servants can escort you to your room” He slows down, but still looks me in the eyes. I give him a small smile before nodding, “Good, you’re excused” He nods, not wanting to look at the men behind me. I turn, and he escaped out of the door he came in. I hold my head high, showing this man that I wasn’t going to be one of the same women he probably already had lined up to marry him. No—I was surely going to be different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:29 pm