Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Heyy Yeah Halloween and stuff

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Heyy Yeah Halloween and stuff Empty Heyy Yeah Halloween and stuff

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Would anyone be interested in either a zombie roleplay or a Vampire one on one roleplay? I've got the settings, this is just an interest check.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Heyy Yeah Halloween and stuff Empty Re: Heyy Yeah Halloween and stuff

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 pm

*Raises her hand* Hello!! Either-or. I know very little about vampires but would love to try! I used to hate zombie roleplays, but since then I've had a small obsession (blame Walking Dead comics and game, Left 4 Dead 2, etc.)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Alright. I have two different roleplays that I plan on posting up. It will be around 9 or 10 pm central standard time before I get to post them. Region marching assessment! What fun.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

This first one I wrote up a little bit ago. If you don't feel comfortable being the vampire, I would be happy to take the role.

By now, it’s already well past sun down. The cool breeze outside forces the trees to shake, causing dark shadows to dance across the lawn. I am the daughter of a single father. Tonight is just like any other night. Staying up late to catch up on homework, all house duties are on my shoulders; that includes taking care of my younger brother, Jason and doing the laundry. I love him, but sometimes, he’s a pain. It’s Friday night—laundry night, and I’ve been back from the laundry facility for a couple hours. It’s Jason’s bedtime, but instead of going on the bed, he walks into my room, the same frown he gets when something has gone wrong.

“Mr. Snuggles is at the Laundry place” The words will change everything tonight. When I look to the clock, it’s already eight-thirty; I’m not allowed to drive after eight. My father goes to work early, so I am forced to either entertain Jason all night or take the risk and drive back to the Laundromat. His begging and inability to sleep without his bear forces me to leave the house and take the short trip back.

When I get there, the 24 hour Laundromat is empty. Not even the bitter owner/attendant is at his desk, selling detergent and reading fervently from his Bible. So, the search begins for Mr. Snuggles. After about a three minute search, I find him, on the floor behind one of the machines. As I crawl beneath a nearby table in an attempt to reach the bear, the back door is forced open. I hear grumbling from men and as I grasp the teddy bear, the sickening sound of something heavy hitting the floor rings out from their talking. The sound makes me stop and listen from underneath the table. All I catch out of their conversation is something about vampires. As I move to get the bear, I see you on the other side of the line of machines blocking the men’s view from me. You’re a crumpled heap on the floor, bloody, and for a moment, I don’t think you’re breathing. Then, your eyes open, and look right at me.

You see a sucker. In a college town filled with young adults, you look just like all the rest. To me, you're just a hapless victim of some of the local lunatics. You play off of my emotions, knowing that you can get out of this by risking a girl with a heart. You're handsome and conniving. You are the true picturesque vampire. To them you're a vampire. To me you're a college kid caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. With my help, you might just survive the night.

Then I have the average zombie roleplay

"I was so exhausted I couldn't help but sleep and in the morning, the infected were gone. I don't know where they went, maybe they found other survivors. But I'm making a run for it. This city is in chaos. Buildings are burning. Wrecked cars cover the streets. At first there was looting, but… now there's no one. The dead are everywhere. Where are the fucking police? The military? Why haven't they— wait a second. Wait a second. There's someone up ahead. Oh, man. It looks like a little girl. She's sitting in the street next to a woman who looks to be dead. Her mother maybe? The girl's crying. Ah, Jesus Christ. Her face is buried in her chest and she's crying. I can't just leave her there… alone. She's about the same age as my son. No more than six. Oh, fuck… Hello? Hey sweetie, are you okay? Honey? Maybe you should come with me. Sweetheart, I… (Shrieking) Oh my God… her face… it's covered with blood. Shit… Oh, God! (Background fighting noise and tape stops)"

It’s begun. You and only a few others remain. The infection spread slowly at first, but now, it’s practically everywhere. They started out slow, meandering about, attacking anything that moved. They swarmed in groups and fought over every scrap of flesh that would enter their mouths. Over time, the infection mutated. Depending on variables unknown, some grew the ability to run, fast; faster than most people. They are growing more dangerous. Mutations are beginning to happen more suddenly and who knows how they could change next.

Your goal? Survive.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Oooo both seem interesting. Could the zombie one be a group roleplay?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Of course. I'm sure that it could be posted up as a group roleplay.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39 pm

I might join
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

I'd decorate and things for Halloween but our AMX colours are pretty much Black and Orange already =P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content