Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Slade Industries

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Slade Industries Empty Slade Industries

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:05 am

For many years Slade Industries, a free supernatural hunting agency, has been locating and recruiting people with certain qualities. Some are as simple as natural born leaders and intellectual computer geeks, to witches and psychic mediums.

After spotting a possible candidate, they watch them for six months. It's all to make sure the person is qualified. Then, they are approached and briefed on what Slade Industries does and the type of jobs, or 'missions' they'll be assigned. If said person accepted the offer, they are taken to the closest base. They are to live there until refinement or until they are transferred or until they quit/are fired.

These 'agents' are put into teams of three or four. Those people are the ones they'll mainly be working with. On rare occasions, some agents will be put into a specifically made team for certain missions.

Welcome to the California branch.

ImageBasement:
    This is mainly the 'heart' of the California Branch.
    •Technology Lab (new devices and 'weapons' are created here)
    •Research Center
    •Briefing room (get assigned and detailed about missions)
    •Technology Closet aka The Closet (all the devices and 'weapons' that are created in the technology lab are put here after they've been tested. Angents can come in and 'check' them about for missions now.]

First Floor:
    •Receptionist Desk (receptionist gives you memos, and sometimes files concerning missions)
    •Meeting Rooms (A, B, C, D, F, and G)
    •Cafe and Restaurant that serves complimentary food
    •Organic Juice Bar
    •Library
    •Weight/Training Room.
    • Swimming Pool

Rooming.
    Odd numbers (girls) are on the right side of the hallway, 00’s and evens on the left (boys).
    Only agents 18 or older are allowed to live with the opposite sex upon request.
    Partners are usually kept on the same floor.

2nd Floor:
    •200B Kyle
    •201B Kiaki and Angel
    •202B
    •203B Aviendha Vogel
    •204B
    •205B
    •206B
    •207B
    •208B
    •209B
    •210B

3rd Floor:
    •300C
    •301C
    •302C
    •303C
    •304C
    •305C
    •306C
    •307C
    •308C
    •309C
    •310C

Roles:

Team 1:
    - Male:
    - Female:
    - Male:
    - Female:

Team 2:
    - Male:
    - Female:
    - Male:

Team 3:
    - Male
    - Female:
    - Female:

Team 4:
    - Female:
    - Male:
    - Female:
    - Male:

------------
    Warlock: "John"
    Taken by: Murdoch

Psychic:
    Faithy:  Aviendha Vogel

Werewolf:
    Kiaki Errantis

Techie:
    Taken: Mercy Angelic Maython

Techie: Kyle "Zalgo" Iminez

*The leadership ability means that you have a good sense of right from wrong, think quickly in difficult situations and rationally etc etc

Character Sheet

Full Name:
    Ability: (technology, witch, psychic medium, leadership, high intelligence, I will allow two vampires and two werewolves)
    Appearance: [be sure to go through everything, eye color, face color, weird quirks, clothing style, put in pictures, use GIFs, anything to really capture your character.]
    Has been with the agency for:
    Team: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Room: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Roommate: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Bio: [where they came from, personality, anything that will really bring your character to life. you guys know what i'm talking about no need to preach to the choir.]

Le Rules
    It sucks to have rules, I know, but if there are no rules, there is no balance.
    So, the usual, no playing God, no Houdini tricks of making yourself disappear for long bursts of time, and don't make your character the almighty second coming. I've left the bio pretty bare, so I'm expecting YOU as the CREATOR of this character to make them into a person. Have them have flaws, OCD tendencies, anything that will make them seem as realistic as possible. You all are talented, I know that so it shouldn't be too hard to figure that one out. Alsoooo I would really appreciate if this were a moderately literate RP, so that includes full sentence structure, capitalization, punctuation, etc. I would honestly LIKE if everyone had at least three paragraphs to each post they create, be it first person, third person, past tense or present tense.
    Also, I would appreciate if you asked me about reserving a character :)I can totally make it happen if you just ask by PMing me or getting a hold of me in some way.
    If there are any other characters you could think of adding to this RP to make it more interesting please let me know. PLEAASEEE :)Or even plot twists, double agents from somewhere, anything
    So, let's get crackin. Smile

Last edited by Mercy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : minor edit issues)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Slade Industries Empty Re: Slade Industries

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:59 am

Oooooo I likey! You know what... I'm in! Although... werewolf or techie... hmm.. I have no idea! But I'll be taking one of those two spots.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:35 pm

I would be interested... depending on what psychic entails
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Question.

If I wanted to make a character not using the provided bio-thing, but would rather make a character sheet and send you a link to it, updating it every so often based on story progression but notifying you whenever I did so, would that be acceptable?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Right! This is a placeholder for my Warlock character. I'll start building the bio once I get your reply to my PMed questions Smile Take your time Smile
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Psychic entails more knowing future, spirit summoning, or seeing, just an extremely perceptive person on any level that you figure would be best. but dont' go making your charrie a God, we all have flaws.

Jade: Sounds great!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Fourth Wall: That sounds fine, I'm pretty open to ideas just lemme know what's goin on Smile

Murdoch: I have sent you a pm back, go ahead and start building your bio

BTW guys Murdoch had a great point, try to classify what kind of "Psychic you are, or warlock, or even werewolf, decide if you are good, or evil, etc Smile I'll be posting my charrie very soon I have her almost finished up ^_^
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Glorious! Then I shall begin construction immediately!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 pm

I haven't written a charrie in a while ,so just work with me here Smile

Full Name: Angelic Maython
    Spoiler:
    Nickname: Wings, Angel[See tattoos]
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Ability: Techie
    Appearance:
    Dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. She stands about 5'3'' and is around 120 pounds. Her skin tone is ivory and she seems extremely fragile and delicate.  She wears eyeliner, and mascara but that's it.

Tattoos: She has a music note behind her ear, she has two tribal angel wings on her shoulders -- nothing too big -- with Hope in calligraphy in the middle [See down at bottom]

Piercings: Regular ears, cartilage, belly button and her hips pierced.

Jewelry: She has two or three rings on normally.

Has been with the agency for: 3 years

Team:
    Room:
    Roommate:

About Me:

Born on a foggy October day, the day right before Halloween to be exact, in 1993. She was brought into the world with her twin, Hope.  Her mother and father were extremely disconnected from their children, leaving Angel and Hope to grow up basically by themselves. Angel found comfort in technology and computers.  

She became extremely smart and by fifth grade she could hack into ALMOST anything, but with more practice she became better. Computers seemed to SPEAK to her almost, in a strange way. She could almost control them and manipulate other objects.  She found this gift extremely useful on online testing and such at school.  The school called her out on this, even though they had no true proof of backing this up.  Slade Industry soon got in contact with her, offering her position and a "Techie".  She soon found herself there, baffled and astounded by all the technology, excited to start trying things out.  They soon put her in weapon making and also put her on hacking jobs and many other tasks.  She loves what she does.

Angel is shy, timid but extremely intelligent. She loves working with computers, and she can always figure out a problem.  Angel doesn't say much, or talk to the others, but when you get her to open up she is actually pretty funny and super insightful.  She's been shy her whole life.

She loves to just be by herself, read, write, and play with gadgets.  She started the Agency when she was 15 and fell in love with it. She loves all the new technology coming out and is always the go-to person for computer questions. Angel also loves to long board, and be outside. Angel is an introvert, and she gets extremely bashful around cute boys and girls.  Compassionate, courteous and soft spoken, but not fragile.  She knows how to defend herself when needed and has built a few of her own weapons.  She really hates when people are much too egotistical and narcissistic.

Angel has always been quiet, and her quietness often is linked to being rude, but she never means to be.  She just likes to be by herself: a true introvert.

Angel loves music as well, she loves to listen to all sorts of music, mostly the calmer stuff [Iron & Wine, Ryan Adams, and some dubstep]. She loves movies, darker ones, more horror movies and such. Some of her favorites are Dark Knight, The Strangers, and The Ring.  You can often find Angel reading in her spare time, mostly Stephen King novels, Greek Mythology, or any of the classics.

Other:
    Angel comes from a family of four, her twin Hope, and her two parents.  She was always the quiet one, her sister the more loud and crazy, fun one. She has always been more to herself.

Hope passed away on their sixteenth birthday. Angel had been away for it and got the news through a phone call.  Angel was absolutely devastated, for her sister had died in a car crash, hit by a drunk driver.  She got Hope's name tattooed on her shoulder blade in calligraphy after that day.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 am

Full Name: Unknown; There is no record of his name, age or place of birth in the Slade System, a feat that has somewhat ironically garnered quite a lot of attention. He goes by the name "John."

Ability: John is a Warlock Summoner Savant; he is able to perform intricate summoning spells with breathtaking ease, to the point that every attempt to bring him in for questioning has resulted in a fierce skirmish with his minions, during which he has managed to escape. However, he struggles immensely with healing magic, able to cast the spells, but at a vastly increased rate of exhaustion and with greater concentration required. He knows a handful of Battle and Transportation spells that he can cast with no greater natural proficiency or difficulty than anybody else. Being a warlock and frequently being in tune with the Plane from which his creatures are pulled, he has built up a naturally formidable defence against mental intrusion, and has even picked up a few tricks to avoid being tracked by a Psychic in the area. The psychic will find him, but it will take them longer than if they were tracking a normal human. In addition to his magical abilities, John has trained extensively in the physical self-defence arts ever since he first went on the run, over 10 years ago. He has had no formal grading to evaluate his proficiency, but is estimated to be the equivalent of a black belt in Judo, Taekwondo and Kick Boxing. Whilst no match for a werewolf or a vampire, it at least gives him more of a chance than your ordinary human...and with his Warlock abilities, you may well find him suddenly hitting a lot harder, if you give him a few minutes to breath.

Appearance: Standing at just under six feet tall, "John" is hardly what you would call bulky. He is tall and slender, with an athletic build from years on the run. His muscles are not overly large, but give him a fine physique, and are toned perhaps not to perfection, but to a higher level of refinement than your average 25 year old. His facial structure is squared and rugged, with short dark hair, a thin moustache and chin beard and oftentimes narrow, suspicious eyes. He has a scar leading from the middle left of his forehead, down past his eye and down the side of his cheek, ending just below the level of his ear in a crescent shape. He usually wears normal, civilian clothes, but has the ability to change his clothes on a moments notice; when you can pull creatures from one plane of existence to another and bind them to your will, changing clothes is childs play. He can also summon his staff, a mutated skull - that looks like three stuck together - on a long, sturdy piece of oak, for spells that require extra concentration and a focus point to direct the magic through.
    Appearance Reference:

Has been with the agency for: N/A: Is currently on the run, trying to avoid being taken in by Slade Industries.
    Team: N/A
    Room: N/A
    Roommate: N/A

Bio:
    Not much is known about "John's" early life; he first came to Slades attention about ten years ago, when a mysterious fire was reported in an old cottage in the middle of the English countryside; the cottage was known for not having any electrical appliances within it, being a rural, traditional country home to an obscure, private family, and when investigators arrived at the scene, the ashes in the fireplace were cool, suggesting that the fire did not come from the hearth. They found five charred, twisted bodies inside the ruins; Three adults and two children, the rest of the details were unrecognisable thanks to the fire, and not even dental records could lead them to a file on any of them. They were complete ghosts in the system, probably thanks to their habit of isolating them from anybody and everybody. Slade investigated with their Techies and Psychics, and found something strange; a spike on the scale that represented a massive level of background radiation...the kind of spike that is usually attributed to massive levels of uncontrolled magic use. They concluded that somebody had killed the family in a fit of rage and fled the scene...and they set out pursuing whoever it was that was responsible. Forget wanting to use their power; they needed to get them off of the streets.

But no matter how hard they tried, their target has always been one step ahead of them. Thanks to there being no record of "John," it was initially very hard to track him down. They had to build a profile up from scratch, and that profile consisted only of a name, a sketch of his general appearance, where he was last seen and the words "Abilities: Warlock?" Nothing else is known of his motives, goals or plans, and until recently, they've always been playing catch up. John has moved from town to town, never staying in one place too long and always somehow knowing when Slade was catching up. And then, suddenly...he vanished. Five years ago, he completely disappeared off of the radar. Sightings of him stopped. Radiation spikes attributed to him stopped. He went dark.

Two weeks ago, somebody hacked into the Slade mainframe and deleted everything they had on John...they even scrubbed the backups and fried the mainframe the information was stored on, in a matter of minutes. The race is back on; three days ago, CCTV caught sight of John walking down a side-alley in Paris, France. Two days ago in Nagasaki, Japan. One day ago in Venice, Italy. No signs of spikes in the background radiation. No unexplained events. None of his MO: He'd been given training. The only questions left, are:
    Where's he going?
    Why is he going there?
    And can Slade Industries bring him in for that fire ten years ago...or will he slip through their fingers once more?

I hope that is acceptable! Very Happy
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:01 pm

A hybrid isn't possible is it? I just can't decide...
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Jade, as long as you are creative, I don't really mind what you decide your character is Smile Just don't make them God and I'll be peachy keen with it ^_^
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Is my bio acceptable? Smile
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 am

Yes, wonderful job Murdoch
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:26 am

Glorious! Then it shall be so.

Full Name: Kyle "Zalgo" Iminez
    Ability Scores:
    Strength: 14 (+2)
    Dexterity: 16 (+3)
    Constitution: 13 (+1)
    Intelligence: 18 (+4)
    Wisdom: 16 (+3)
    Charisma: 17 (+3)
    Ability: Techie.
    Appearance: 5’10, 175 pounds, somewhat muscular but he doesn't use them much, preferring to stay as far away from the fighting as possible. He has tools for that.
    Has been with the agency for: About six months.
    Team:
    Room:
    Roommate:
    Favored skills: Computer Use, Craft (Electronics), Demolitions, Disable Device, Knowledge (Electronics), Knowledge (Engineering), Knowledge (Mathematics), Open Lock, Operate Heavy Machinery, Repair, Research, Search.
    Feats: Gearhead (+2 to Computer Use and Repair rolls), and Skill Focus (Repair) (+3 to all Repair skill checks)
    Equipment: Set of tools, including 3 different sized wrenches, 2 screwdrivers, one flathead and one Phillip’s head, a claw hammer, 2 ratchets, 3 boxes of nails, 3 boxes of bolts, 3 boxes of screws, 3 boxes of nuts, a power drill, an arc welder, a hacksaw, a nail gun, various sized chunks of scrap metal, and a set of pliers. One robot, small size, named “ED-A”, looks like a floating eye with a small laser-assisted electric gun under its eye-like screen. 2 workbenches in room. 3 computers, one laptop for research, one laptop for designing blueprints, and one desktop for games/notes.
    Notes: Working on various in-development items in the basement, including a hover-chair (50% complete), a prototype Laser Assisted Electric Rifle (LAER, 95% complete), 3 more prototypes of the “Eyebots” (ED-B (Solely combat based, stronger armor, a Minigun weapon firing 5mm bullets at a speed of 500 bullets/minute, holds up to 3000 bullets within its frame, along with a solar-powered stun rod on its side for closer enemies and a slower propulsion system, 85% complete), ED-C (Support based, contains a set of Multitools, an Arc Welder, and medicine, 60% complete), and ED-D (Meant for courier work, built in light-reflecting shield for pseudo-invisibility (Only 75% efficient.), very light armor, faster propulsion system, built in audio recorder and voice-to-text interface if need be. No weapons. 25% finished.)), A Sonic-Emitter Pistol (Uses sound waves to damage enemies, with possible side effects based on sound file used, still in Research and Development stage.), and a fist-based weapon meant to deal a highly damaging shock to anyone punched with it (10% complete).

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

ED-A:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Fourth Broken Wall on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added equipment and projects.)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Changed my mind, just going with Werewolf

Full Name: Kiaki Errantis
    Ability: Werewolf
    Appearance: Standing at 5'9", Kiaki has long, dark red hair that falls upon her pale face. Her eyes are green and her form slender. Usually supporting jeans and a leather jacket, Kiaki pairs this outfit with black heeled boots. In her lycan form, Kiaki becomes hunched at the shoulders, generally running on all fours, and her feminine nails turn to wolfish claws. Body hair grows but not to the extent of a typical male werewolf. A canine-like tail also appears from her lower back to help with balance, matching the colour of her hair. She also develops fangs. Both her fangs and her claws in this form are steel-sharp. Kiaki had the ability to manipulate these changes, causing herself to select any lycan aspects and using them (If she needs her claws for something, she can simply make them appear). What she cannot control is once a month while the full moon is at its highest point in the night sky, Kiaki becomes the true werewolf for no less than an hour that night, and cannot change back by will. In this form, she feels increased aggression. Kiaki has a visible scar across her right cheek.
    Has been with the agency for: One year
    Team: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Room: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Roommate: (leave blank for now and I will assign one to you as soon at the rp starts)
    Bio: As a child, Kiaki lived a simple life with her parents and older brother. When she was quite young, her mother took ill so her brother and herself went out in search of those possessing the power to cure her ailments. There were rumours of witches in the land. After about a day of travel, Kiaki and her brother became separated and in her panic, Kiaki ran. Night fell and Kiaki watched the full moon rise to it's highest point in the sky. It was beautiful. That was the day one of the fiercest werewolves found her. That was the day that Kiaki became a werewolf.
    Kiaki lived and after hours of suffering, she was found by her brother and taken home. Her mother hadn't survived. Kiaki's wounds healed and scars developed, but there was no cure for her condition. Seeking revenge many months later, Kiaki's brother returned to that place in order to hunt down the werewolf who did so much damage to the family. Neither have been seen since. Kiaki knows somehow that her brother is still alive.
    Several months later, Kiaki was approached with a job offer. She took the job and when possible, sends letters to her father. her affliction may have scarred her, but she still remains the sweet, kind girl she always has been. Shy at first, but knows her strengths. Only during the full moon does she feel that uncontrollable anger.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 am

So we have two Techies, a Psychic and a Werewolf, along with a rogue Warlock...this is looking interesting Very Happy Can't wait to get this show on the road Very Happy
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

I apologize for my lack of posting in here. It takes me quite a long time to write up a bio on my phone. With work, school, and gigs I haven't had time to get on my computer. Things should chill out very, very soon.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:15 am

Take your time Cupcake :3 ish ok. I'm vury busy myself, three jobs. woo!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Full Name: Aviendha Vogel
    Nickname: Most people just call her Ava; its much more simpler.
    Ability: Out of the many different types of psychics, Ava is one of the rarest types. Ava is a psychic dreamwalker. The ability to phase into people's dreams to see, not only their innermost demons and desires, but locations and important information about not only their past, but their present being does not only help Slade Industires when tracking and interrogating their target, but hinders Ava. While she can sometimes  force people into their dreams, her inability to completely master her power makes her fall into anyone's dreams that she runs across. When pulled into dreams she loses consciousness, unable to stop herself from being pulled into unimportant dreams of those around her.

Appearance
    Spoiler:
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 129lbs
    Hair Color: For some reason, Ava's hair is naturally a white color.
    Eye color: Blue-Grey
    Skin Tone: Ava's skin is a creamy pale color.
    Body Build: Ava is a littke shorter than average height for her age. She has a round face with a small nose and full red lips. While she has some curvature to her torso, she does not have the 'hourglass figure' that most teenage girls wish to have. While she has long legs, she is far from lanky.
    Tattoos: Ava has a tattoo like the one below on her right wrist.
    Spoiler:
    Clothing Style: Ava usually wears oversized sweaters and skinny jeans. She has a thing for shoes and especially loves boots. She loves hair accesories and hats.

Has been with the agency for: Less than a month.
    Team:
    Room:
    Roommate:

Bio
    Backstory: Since she was little, Ava has always had a problem with keeping awake during school. Ava's parents took her to doctors all over the country, but none could find out the reason behind her narcoleptic fits. She never told anyone about her dream walking, and for almost sixteen years, Ava just lived with her below average grades without any help, trying to help classmates and neighbors with their dreams as best as she could. Somehow Slade found out about her powers and took an interest in her. She was approached one day. Knowing that she would never be able to live a normal life, she jumped at the offer and soon after her meeting, she disappeared. Despite the searching by her family, no trace of her was ever found.
    Personality: Despite her lack of attention in school, Ava is very intelligent. Ava is very reserved around people. Most describe her as sweet although she talks to very few people. She is a very realistic person who tries to make the best out of everything. Ava just wants to help those she can. While it takes a lot to anger her, she has the ability to turn dreams into nightmares, which she has used a few times in the past. She is very determined to harness her power fully. Having not really had much experience with people, Ava is socially awkward and has low confidence. She is especially awkward around men and prefers keeping away from them completely. In addition to her curious nature, she is known to be naïve, so she tries to keep herself out of situations where she can be fooled.
    Other: Because of her inability to rest, Ava yawns quite a bit. It is not uncommon to see her laying her head down any chance she gets.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Everyone's here, do we start now?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 am

Since we have four charries, and John, I'm going to make us all on the same team to make things easier. If that's ok with you guys.

[/hr]
    Angel had been up for hours before the sun had even risen, listening to sirens whir in and out of Slade Industries, something was always going on here, someone getting hurt, people going in and out, new recruits coming in, old ones being fired. The chaos usually made her uncomfortable, but she learned to live with it. Sitting up in bed, she rubs her eyes and tip toes out of bed, not to make her roommate, Kiaki, wake up from her slumber. Throwing on a black hoodie, with bold white letters across the back saying, "Techie", she grabs her messenger bag and slips her laptop into it. She also throws on a pair of socks and shoes and heads out the door towards the cafeteria.

Angel, usually could be found sitting by herself in the cafeteria right by the window in the mornings; As she reached the cafeteria, she grabbed her usual breakfast and then sat down at a secluded table. Setting down her food, she whipped out her laptop out and pressed the power button.

Her figure was dark against the bright light shining through the window. She puts on her headphone, listening to some music as she clicks open a program and begins to work, slowly munching on her food. A satisfied smirk flashes across her face, she had spent nearly all night, and she had just finished up a new program for a gamer website. She had created a first person shooter, zombie apocalyptic type one. Of course, it was RPG, but it was extremely realistic, as in you had a shortage in supplies and you needed to continue to find liquids to keep hydrated, and foods. She had also added a lot of other small things, she would touch it up tomorrow when she had time. With a sigh, she exits out of the screen and begins to eat her bacon. Her eyes wander aimlessly around the room, examining her coworkers as her headphones blocked out most of the sounds.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 am

[ As I said to Mercy in PM, I'm gonna hold off posting until we get rolling; you should all meet your team before I start causing a kerfuffle. Razz ]
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 pm

My apologies for the wait. Mercy, I will post on our other roleplay tomorrow. I should be more present now that marching season is over. Smile

The room was still dark. The thin blanket I had didn't protect me from the cold draft that seemed to be ever present in my room. They thought they had designed this room to be fit for me, but it wasn't. While my undisturbed sleep came more and more often, the dreams that seeped through the walls were the strong ones, taking my energy away from me in greater quantities to fuel their own dreams. It was a hard way to live. Back at home the dreams were just weak and short interludes to their sleep, only sometimes going on for hours at a time. These were different. These people that had rooms on either side of me weren't just common folk. They were beings with pasts that often came back to haunt them; they had demons of the subconscious. These were the strong dreamers. I knew a lot about the people around me because of their dreams, but I would never tell them that.

I let out a long sigh as I watched the black ceiling. Details were now becoming a little more apparent. I glanced over at the clock, rolling my head lazily to one side before noting the time. It was too early, but I had grown accustomed to waking up at the smallest break of sunlight. I had accepted that I was destined to a life with little sleep.

With a yawn, I pulled myself out of the bed; I was no longer reluctant to get out from under the thin blanket to face the cool air head on.  Goosebumps rise on my bare arms and legs as I walk quietly across the room towards the small dresser that held the few clothes I still had from home. Every time I thought about home it hurt. I missed my family already and I was dreading the feeling that I would have in a year. I just hoped it would fade away and I would forget. I knew that wouldn't happen, but all the others seemed to do it. They were just able to pack up and leave and never really think about it again. I wasn't like that.

I pulled out an outfit, the pair of jeans, black in the darkness, pulling them on. Next, I pull on the sweater, the thick cloth fighting away the draft.I stifled a yawn, turning and walking back towards the door. I flick on the overhead light, walking towards the dresser once more.  I ran a brush quickly through my hair before pulling the red bandana around my hair, making sure it was in place.

I moved slowly, my eyes half closed as I worked. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I didn't want to go to breakfast either. I knew that getting back in bed would do nothing but make me even more exhausted, so I walked silently toward the door.
    I made sure to lock the door after I got out of the room, walking down the hallway. The area was bustling with life. It was normal for people to be walking up and down the hallway; most I did not know, some I only recognized from dreams.

I walked down the hallway and into the cafeteria. I could smell the food wafting through the air. There was a soft smile on my lips as I walked toward the food. There was little I wouldn't eat. I got my usual, grits, bacon, and hash browns, before turning. I looked out over the mostly empty room every morning, looking to see if there was anyone to sit with. Just like most mornings, I saw Angel, but like every other morning I walked to the opposite side of the room, sitting down alone. I watched the wall a moment before placing a cube of potato in my mouth. I chewed and swallowed, but before I could get another piece of potato in my mouth, there was a quiet thud, my head hit the table, and I was unconscious.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Kiaki slowly opened her eyes, blinking slightly in the morning light. Stretching, she sat up and looked over to the opposite bed. Angel wasn't there. Assuming she had already made her way towards breakfast, Kiaki got out of her bed and began to get dressed. She was a bit sluggish in the mornings, and this day was no exception. She preferred to remain awake at night, but forced herself to sleep as to avoid tiredness during the day. But when the full moon was at it's peak, she couldn't help but stay conscious.

Finally dressed and ready to go, Kiaki made her way towards the cafeteria. The delicious smell of salty bacon was very inviting. A cooked breakfast definitely seemed more appealing than plain cereal or toast. Upon arriving in the large room, she noted how empty it was. She was usually one of the last down, having over slept, but today she had the feeling she was one of the first. She spotted Angel by one of the windows, headphones on ears and already eating. Despite the emptiness of the room, it took a little longer for her to notice the lowered figure of Aviendha. Her head was resting on the table, her food barely touched. A tiny cube of potato was pinned by her fork as though about to be eaten. Kiaki waved at Angel, hoping to get her attention and pointing towards Aviendha. Was there something wrong?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:24 pm