Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm?

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm? Empty How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm?

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Group Zombie Roleplay as requested. Smile

"I was so exhausted I couldn't help but sleep and in the morning, the infected were gone. I don't know where they went, maybe they found other survivors. But I'm making a run for it. This city is in chaos. Buildings are burning. Wrecked cars cover the streets. At first there was looting, but… now there's no one. The dead are everywhere. Where are the fucking police? The military? Why haven't they— wait a second. Wait a second. There's someone up ahead. Oh, man. It looks like a little girl. She's sitting in the street next to a woman who looks to be dead. Her mother maybe? The girl's crying. Ah, Jesus Christ. Her face is buried in her chest and she's crying. I can't just leave her there… alone. She's about the same age as my son. No more than six. Oh, fuck… Hello? Hey sweetie, are you okay? Honey? Maybe you should come with me. Sweetheart, I… (Shrieking) Oh my God… her face… it's covered with blood. Shit… Oh, God! (Background fighting noise and tape stops)"

It’s begun. You and only a few others remain. The infection spread slowly at first, but now, it’s practically everywhere. They started out slow, meandering about, attacking anything that moved. They swarmed in groups and fought over every scrap of flesh that would enter their mouths. Over time, the infection mutated. Depending on variables unknown, some grew the ability to run, fast; faster than most people. They are growing more dangerous. Mutations are beginning to happen more suddenly and who knows how they could change next.

Your goal? Survive.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm? Empty Re: How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm?

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I join I join! =D Now I want to play L4D2...
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm? Empty Re: How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm?

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Interesting....I have an idea for a character already, pretty much based on what I myself would do in a Zombie Apocalypse. A bio shall be up in a day or so Smile
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

I prefer my brains lukewarm with a sprinkling of cayenne pepper and some fresh mozzarella cheese.

Also, character currently being generated. A moment, please.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

This might be crazy, but I'm waiting for Murdoch and Faith to post their bios first so I kind of... fit in >.>
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 pm

I'll put up a bio once I've made one Smile Of course, it's all relative until she actually starts her RP's up Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 am

How do you like your brains? Chilled or Warm? 61cf1887a1aaf72e3734c57bfcf3e5c5
    Mira La'Mar
    Birth date: November 21, 1990

Physical appearance
    How old does he/she appear: Mira appears to be about her age. No one questioned her when going into R rated movies, but she was always asked for an ID when going into bars.
    Weight: 136lbs
    Height: 5'6"
    Body build: Mira isn't thick, but she's got the hips to make her a little more curvaceous than some. Her legs are long, and her feet are small. She is average when it comes to breast size, neither being flat-chested nor overly well endowed.
    Eye color: Blue grey
    Glasses or contacts: Contacts, but in the current times, she has been unable to procure any new ones. Now she goes without and her vision sometimes fails her when reading small print.
    Skin tone: A creamy pale color
    Hair color:  Light brown
    Current outfit: Since she left home in such a rush, she didn't bother changing. She still wears her winter plainclothes just as she would any other day
    Spoiler:
    Current weaponry: Mira carries a M1911 that she purchased after a bad breakup with a crazy ex. Currently, she only has one more clip. When she can, she tries to scavenge for bullets, but she has been unsucessful recently. She has recently aquired an alluminum baseball bat, but she has realized she's not very good with it. She also carries a knife with her in her bag just in case it might be needed.

Personality
    Personality traits: Mira has changed a lot since this whole thing started. The sweet girl that used to be is no longer. While she is mostly civil to those few she meets, she is very easily angered. She trusts no one and knows to protect herself before allowing anyone close to her. There are few times when she is happy, and most of the time she just keeps to herself, trying to maintain the hard exterior that has kept her alive.

Family/Life
    Since Mira graduated college, she had been living alone in a small apartment in an upper middle class neighborhood of the city. She would occasionally have a boyfriend, but always kept her family first. When hell broke loose, Mira made her way back home, only to find her younger sister, Jaquline, alone in the home. Her parents had disappeared, and the only thing Jaquline could tell her is that they went out for food. Mira kept them safe in the family home as long as she could. Soon she went out to look for her parents. When she came back, she found Jaquline, dead, with a bullet in her head. A distraught Mira was forced into the craze of the city, refusing to stay in their home anymore.

Traits
    Optimist or pessimist?: Pessimist
    Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert
    Daredevil or cautious?: Cautious
    Logical or emotional?: Mira is more emtional thabn logical, but she is still quite logical with her actions.
    Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Disorderly and messy.

My apologies for my absence; these past few weeks have been a killer! I have sat down and finally written out my bio for the roleplay.

I want this roleplay to take place in winter. Snow is always a possibility and it is ALWAYS cold so dress your character appropriately!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Name: Murdoch Guinne
    Build: Tall and athletically built; muscles are toned and well kept. The fat ones either got fit, or died.
    Eye color: Green on the outside, fading to blue on the inside, with a thin rim of gold around the pupils. [ I am not kidding, that is my actual eye colour. It's not completely golden, but still. XD ]
    Skin tone: Pale, but slightly tanned.
    Hair color:  Black
    Other: Murdoch's face is squared, angular and worn, as if he's been out on the road for a while....or he's seen some terrible things. His eyes flick around quickly, taking in all of his surroundings at once, and he never relaxes his guard. His face, when uncovered, has a few scars; one running the length of the left side of his face from his forehead down to his cheek, past his eye; one underneath his right eye, going from mid-eye to just an inch away from his ear; and a small, two-inch-long scratch just above his right eye, at a diagonal angle. Underneath his armour and clothing, the scars continue; one across his left shoulder along where his clavicle is, one across the right pectoral - where he is also missing a nipple - one across his stomach, a few crisscrossing his back and a couple down his legs. He has obviously been through a lot...but good luck getting him to tell you about it.

Current outfit: Murdoch and his friends had always talked about what they would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse...well, this was his chance. The first thing he did after hitting the supermarket and effectively raiding all of the tinned goods and long-keeping items [like crisps and rice] was to head to the sports store. Unlike the others, who had grabbed baseball bats and hockey sticks, Murdoch outfitted himself with some rather interesting equipment; his first layer is just the basic underwear, followed by a black t-shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. Over the top of those, he has a pair of rough-wearing jeans and a black leather jacket. The jacket has slits cut in it in the back, and has two zippers, one interior and one exterior, to stop him from overheating. Under his jeans, he has a pair of sturdy shinguards and kneepads, along with a groinal cup and a pair of elbow pads under his jacket. On his hands he wears a pair of full-finger black cricket gloves to keep his fingers warm and protected, and on his head he wears a black half-face hockey mask and a pair of black sunglasses. His hair is protected by a woolen hood that he stitched to the lining of the jacket, and is cut somewhat short to keep him from being gripped by it by a raider or a zombie. His feet are protected by a pair of heavy duty walking boots and two pairs of thick tube socks.

Current weaponry: The trick is having a weapon for every eventuality, but still travelling light. It helps that Murdoch is a military history fanatic and made a habit of collecting historical weapons; he walks around with a modern hunting crossbow slung across his back - since sound is what draws most of the zombies, and bolts can be retrieved - a Roman Gladius that he bought a few years ago and, since the outbreak, has sharpened to a deadly edge, and a short but deadly switch knife just in case. He also has a handgun strapped to his leg, with two magazines of ammo, but he tries not to use it too much. In his car - which is similarly tooled up - he also has a large amount of alcohol, rags and matches for molotov cocktails and some duct tape. Because...well...duct tape.

As for his car, well, there's not much to tell; it's a small, fuel-efficient five seater with the back seats always folded down to allow for more storage space. The lining has been ripped out from the doors and walls and replaced with phonebooks and magazines that he managed to find, effectively bullet proofing the car from anything short of armour piercing weapons. The windows are not similarly reinforced, but having even a half-bulletproof car is sure to be an advantage. The tires have been filled with foam sealant - of which he has some spare supplies - to help reduce the damage from punctures, and the wheels have been outfitted with small chains to help cross difficult terrain. The front of the car has been outfitted with a small angled snowplough to shunt zombies out of the way, a set of floodlights to illuminate foggy or dark areas and a relatively low-hanging skirting board that runs all the way around the car that stops zombies getting caught underneath, but high enough not to catch on every speed bump. The windows have small grills fitted on the outside to help stop the car being broken into, and there are two extra fuel cans in the back, each - for the moment - full of siphoned or stolen gas. Also in the back, covered by a tarpaulin cover, are his supplies; food that won't go off anytime soon like crisps, rice, tinned foods and cans, cutlery to open and eat the food with, some basic cooking equipment like matches and a basic camp cooking kit, some alcohol for molotovs or the occasional shot, extra fabric, changes of clothes, water bottles that are filled up at every opportunity, the basic medical supplies that he could find that weren't already pilfered, camping sleeping gear and a few extra bits and pieces that came in handy and that were lying around when the apocalypse struck.

In addition, as a result of being bullied as a kid, Murdoch is used to both street fights and being outnumbered, and has also trained to a high standard in two martial arts, namely Judo and Karate. Though his formal training has since stopped, he knows enough to know how to fight effectively unarmed if he has to...though his speed is somewhat hampered by his makeshift armour.

Personality/partial history: No-one alive really knows what Murdoch was like before the outbreak...but only a short time in, and he is cold as ice. He isn't hostile, per say, but he is cautious, cynical and coldly ruthless; the sorts of traits that keep you alive, but don't win you many friends. If you earn his trust or loyalty, you can be damn sure he'll pull through, but don't expect any favours. In this world, for him, it's survive at any cost...better you than him. The interesting thing is, his supplies are rather extensive...a feat for one man alone to gather, wouldn't you say? He never talks about his past, but for somebody to be so cynical and distrustful...something very bad must have happened.

Traits:
    Cynical.
    Distrustful.
    Cautious, but ruthless.
    Calculating and logical.
    Loyal to those that prove themselves to be worth his time.

Is that OK? Or too much? Problem is, I don't know how long the apocalypse has been going on for. I would assume for at least a few months if the army and government has already broken down and the infection has spread, but I could be wrong. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:28 pm