Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Mason's Bio

Mason_W
    Mason_W

Mason's Bio Empty Mason's Bio

Post by Mason_W Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

I'm hoping this bio would be okay for most/all fantasy/sci-fi role plays, though right now its directed at the "Underground" role play! Can add anything if need be!

~~~BIO~~~

Basic
    Name: Mason Walker (the name used to blend into the Human World easily)
    Nicknames: Mase, Walker, any other variation of the name.
    Sex: Male
    Occupation: Works for the UPD though follows the rules/regulations loosely. Enough to keep the order needed by the police.
    Spoiler:

Features
    Species: Werewolf
    Skin colour: Olive colour skin
    Tattoos: There is a sleeve on my right
    Spoiler:
    Height: 6'6"
    Build: A strong and athletic build.
    Weight:225 lbs
    Hair: A light brown with dark stubble.
    Eyes: A hazel colour (yellow when shifted)

Dress ware
    Casual: His casual ware is rather laid back, messy, and old. He wears a rundown pair of black converse, a dirty pair of dark blue jeans, and a plain white baseball shirt with blue sleeves.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Queer/gay.
    Personality: Mason is often quite, and well reserved. He has a temper to him and can be hot headed. He tries to keep a level head and be caring/thoughtful to others but can get agitated easily.
    Background/secret: In an attempt of power and aggression, I killed my younger brother (I was 17 at the time, he was 16) though unintentionally. While the fight didn't begin with the intention to kill, that's how it happened.
    Powers: While shifted (not under the full moon) he is stronger and faster than his human form. During the full moon, he is at his strongest and fastest, but not the smartest as the beast takes most control.
    Skills: Mason is rather killed in hand to hand combat and good with small weapon and while he's familiar with larger weapons, he prefers smaller weapons or his own body.
    Preferred weapons: His hands, though he does carry around a 9mm semi-automatic pistol (as part of police regulations). He carries both regular bullets and bullets with silver (though uses them sparingly as they are not provided by the police department but bought of his own money).

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:22 pm