Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Kristina Torcette's Character Bio

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Kristina Torcette's Character Bio Empty Kristina Torcette's Character Bio

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Character Name(s): Kristina Torcette
    Species: Human
    Skin color: White, but not pale
    Build/Body type: Average build. Takes good care of herself, so in good physical condition.
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black but can be clearly defined as a brown shade.
    Hairstyle: Hair reaches to 4 inches below the shoulder. The hairs style are long waves from roots to tips, and no bangs. The hair parts more at the left and flips back towards the right.
    Eye Color: Average blue.
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 150

Jacket/Coat: Jet black, full length coak with white trimming.
    Shirt: Full armed blood red shirt that flows from under the bust. Square cut top, made with a thick and strong material.
    Pants: Black again, tight fitting material; jean like.
    Shoes: Boots that travel 3/4 of the way on the calf of the leg. Leather, and a two inch heel. Black.
    Formal: Deep purple dress that hovers 4 inches about the ground with a slit on the right side that goes from bottom to half way up my thigh.
    Tattoos: Think black spiral design from the top of my right leg to the top of the knee.
    Piercings: None.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Personality: My personality is unique, and hard to grasp. This is because I act differently depending on my enviroment, what I have on my mind, and whom I am around. I can be peaceful, kind, angry, ignorant, even hurtful. I treat you the way you deserve to be treated, the way you've earned. I have very little, if at all, respect for people when I first meet them unless they demonstrate respect to me. Again, it is an aspect you must earn from me, along with trust, and once you break either of them, good luck getting them back. I do not tolerate people who anoy me, or people I find to be a waste of time, you'll know I dislike you, you can guarentee that. The people in my life whom have earned my respect, trust, even care, are what I hold closest to me, and that I'll do whatever it takes to ensure there well being. I can sometimes think highly of myself, but that is because I expect alot out of myself. When I make mistakes, I don't admit to them easily, but try to avoid them, prove others wrong, or fix it before my mistake can be discovered. I avoid topics that either upset me, or get me angry, as when I am either, I can say/do things I do not mean to say or do. I've known to be slightly sadistic at some times, taking pleasure when someone who in my eyes deserves pain or death, gets it. I do not take well to insults, and react harshly to them. The same if you are to insult someone whom I care about. I have one way of thinking, nothing else, and I don't change often, if at all.
    Hobbies: Hunting.
    Other (secrets, background, etc.): I live and travel alone. Most of my family are dead except my older sister who I was separated from 4 years ago. She left me in the care of an elderly woman to persue a life mission, what it was, I do not know. She left me a note saying one day she would return to see me, and so far hasn't. I left when I was 18, and began my own journey around the world, searching for a place that I can call home again. One day when I do, if I do, I intend to write to the elderly woman whom raised me, and tell her where I am, incase my sister does one day come home. For all I know, she could be dead, and me be alone.

Powers in a Fantasy RP: Lightening Minipulation.
    Preferred fantasy weapon: A pair of long , curved daggers, each of which are strapped to the outside of my thighs. Two of these: http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Curved_Dagger.jpg
    Preferred element: Lightening.
    Preferred alignment: Evil
    Preferred role: Soldier.

Last edited by Kristie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Kristina Torcette's Character Bio Empty Re: Kristina Torcette's Character Bio

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Excuse me as I steal your comment virginity.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I steal your replies virginity. And you cannot steal my comment virginity, as I already raped it. O_o
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

And just like that.. The virginity is gone. I feel.. dirty.

People are rapping Murdoch!?
    ... Is there a waiting line? ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:10 am