Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Girly RP O.o [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Anonymous

Read Me Girly RP O.o [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Girly RP O.o [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Lola sighed as she scrubbed the green demon blood out of her favorite shirt. Always ruining her clothes and nice things...How would she explain this one to her roommate? Green apple bubblegum? Actually, come to think of it, that wasn't a bad idea...

No, Monica wasn't stupid; she'd never buy it. She was quite smart, actually, which was one of the things Lola loved about her roommate. She was smart, beautiful, funny...

Blinking hard and shaking her head, trying to keep from imagining things, Lola continued scrubbing her shirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

Mac's are amazing powerful machinary. May they be a simple ipod, to the iphone, ipad, desktop or the amazing soft sexy smooth keyboard of the one and only macbook pro... Shivers came down Monica's spine fumbling her fingertips on her own macbook pro... Yes the Mac's were powerful, magical and enticing. Perfect for media, design, art related stuff. Wonderful for video games as well.
    Monica had been working on hours fixing, changing, rearranging and designing a web page for her class project. She was hooked. Only thing that would distract her was food or Lola.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 am

ooc- Renaming this, "Monica: A Love RP Dedicated To Apple" XD

Sighing, Lola gave up on the shirt and exited the bathroom with still a light green stain on the side. It wasn't as noticeable, but still...She knew it was there.

She entered the room without knocking; they never knocked. If Monica was getting any action with any of the guys on campus, it was in someone else's dorm. And Lola certainly hadn't seen anything for nearly six months; liberal college or not she still had to be careful, especially with the whole demons-attacking-every-five-minutes thing.

"Any luck?" she asked her roommate, flopping down on her bed. Turning her head, she watched Monica's nimble fingers fly over the keys.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Monica her a faint familiar sweet voice that would ring in her eyes like music sometimes. She turned away from her work for a second, "What?" She asked since she really didn't hear what she had asked. It happens when you are actually sinked into work.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Lola chuckled a little as Monica came to. She'd always found it amusing how focused her roommate could get sometimes; it was a quality she admired.

"Welcome back to the Land of the Living," she joked. "I said, 'any luck?' With your web thingy?"

Everything technology-related had the suffix "thingy" in Lola's mind. She'd never been what you'd call technologically savvy. She knew enough to get by, sure, but computers and stuff, graphic design, etc. were really more Monica's thing. Lola had always been more inclined to the performing and visual arts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Monica's smile grew wide as usual after hearing Lola's term 'thingy' whenever it came to talk about technology. "You know me. There is always something I'd like to tweak. It's never done because it can always change and be better." She checked her watch, "I guess I could use a break." She got up and started to stretch her arms, sticking out her chest, extending legs and grunting in the process in front of Lola. "Mmm...That always feels great. I'm hungry now."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Lola bit the tip of her tongue and looked away after a few seconds. If Monica saw the expression on her face, it might give her away. She, too, stretched in a similar fashion after standing up.

"It's only seven, so the dining hall's still open," she said, grabbing a sweater. "Wanna go get some dinner?" She leaned against her bed post, arms folded over her chest and waiting for Monica's answer even though she knew what it would be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:46 pm

"Mmm...yes food." Monica nodded and got her coat. "God I want food." She grabbed her wallet and opened the door. "Right after you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Lola chuckled and walked out the door, making sure she had her student ID on her.

"Thanks," she said as she passed Monica. "Do I need to start reminding you to eat again?"

The question was teasing, but this had been an actual problem before. Monica didn't intentionally starve herself, of course. It was just that when she got focused on something, or if it was around the holidays when they didn't have classes, she'd legitimately forget to eat. This concerned Lola sometimes, but she was aware her roommate didn't have a legitimate eating disorder; only forgetfulness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Monica watched Lola walk out. She hid a grin, locked the door behind and stepped in pace next to her. "Me? Forget about food? Pffft" She chuckled knowing how true it was that sometimes she did need to be reminded to eat. She loved food, loved to eat, but sometimes when you're sinked into something it happens.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm

"I know, dumb right?" Lola joked. She linked her arm with Monica's and steered her towards the dining hall. "So what are we in the mood for tonight? Healthy? Fattening? Breakfast? The good ol' standby of pizza?"

The dining hall had all of these, of course, and more. Lola was simply making conversation to distract herself from how close she was to Monica. Her hair smelled wonderful and the witch vaguely wondered which sort of shampoo her roommate used. She was sooo tempted to just reach up and touch Monica's soft, beautiful hair.

Lola was distracted for a moment by a flicker in the corner of her eye, up in a tree. The school had had an imp problem lately, much to Lola's chagrin. She wouldn't allow herself to be too concerned with it at this moment, however; imps were mischievious and obnoxious, yes, but far from evil. They were one of those things that could wait until morning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 pm

"How about, a little bit of everything to fill up the soul?" She grinned and accidentally brushed off her arm on Lola's when she headed to get herself a tray for both of them. "Here." She gave her the extra tray. "What are you going to eat up?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 pm

"Thanks," Lola smiled, her heart jumping as their arms brushed. "Hmm...I was thinking of chicken and rice," she answered thoughtfully. "Then maybe pie for dessert. Ooh! Or muffins!" She spotted the muffins over by the breakfast cereals. "I like muffins!" The student grinned excitedly and bounced on the balls of her feet. "Muffins AND pie!" she exlaimed excitedly, giggling. "But dinner first."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:54 pm