Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
6 posters

Bank Robbery

Anonymous

Bank Robbery - Page 4 Empty Bank Robbery

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's a robbery, turned into a hostage situation!!

It was a normal typical day for most people at a bank. Business people doing their weekly deposits, parents paying bills, average people taking loans....you name it.
    Sometimes one happens to be at the wrong place at wrong time.

How will it be when unexpectadly a desperate robber walks into the very bank your in. Security alerted the incident immediately and it turns into a hostage case scenario??

Starting? It's 1pm and you are either at the bank making line, just arriving or about to leave when the robber walks in.

Roles:
    You can be more than one character to help build climax and develop your characters.
    Be a banker, be a wife, be a business dealer, the security guard, be the police chief outside the bank, the guy who talks to robber to cut deals, the news reporter, the friend or relative waiting outside or watching the news...
    Just some examples, make them!!

The Robber-Roger
    Robber's sidekicks- Eljordo (JORDAN) & Capri
    Faith Mousy elementry school teacher
    College drop-out making a deposit- Brandon
    College student making a deposit- Skye
    Student taking out last loan for college-JADE
    A crazy wife-
    Ex Soldier (Private 1st Class, Green Berets) cashing in check-Aki

Lieutenant Karl-(played by poster)
    Bank Tellers, Thomas and Amy (Poster or Volunter)Lacey
    Taylor Riggers robber assosiate (poster or volunter.)

RULES
    Simple...
    Pay attention to posters narration
    Don't ignore
    Don't hate
    It's roleplaying, have fun.

Last edited by Alcapon on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Bank Robbery - Page 4 Empty Re: Bank Robbery

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm

I was silent as the light flicked on the teller's small name-plate. I smiled quietly. They were finally letting people get their buisness done. I took in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I looked to the others in line.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Jordan prepared in the back seat. He slipped on his custom hockey mask and put his hood on. He grabbed is huge combat shotgun, it was military grade.

"so how's this going to go down?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

The lines were getting long. Thomas was done with his break and opened his counter. "Now open." He said. He turned to his left and saw Lacey. He smiled at her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Another line opened and I smiled brightly. I wondered if it would have just been easier if I just went with the other cashier. I nodded quietly to myself, seeing how I was at the end of the line, and this one didn't seem to be moving. I took my things tightly in my hand, and walked to the other line.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Capri sighed, "Well, for starters, you sure as hell can't bring that gun in. Unless you want the metal detectors to go off. Our goal is to get in without making anyone suspicious. So then you'll also have to take of the mask. Hoods can be precarious too...Let's try to keep a low profile, shall we?"

She paused, "Now, where was I...Yes...So, when we get to the bank, we'll park the van a block away. Now don't you fret about the weapons, we'll have access. Earlier this morning, I disabled one of the many security cameras and sneaked bags in behind one of the teller's counters through a window. And of course, that security camera is back online now. Those bags contain various weapons, rifles, hand guns, shot guns, smoke bombs, etcetera. The bags have combination locks on them, so anyone who should find them can't get in. The code is the same as the code we will use to hack into the security system. We will only have to use the weapons if this goes hay-wire, but I'm going to do all I can to refrain from that."

"Like I said, when we get inside, keep a low profile. Security is tight. We will have to go through metal detectors and we absoluetely cannot have any weapons on us. We mustn't look suspicious. And of course, there's loads of security cameras. But I'll take care of that. I have my ways of being sly, no need to worry. And of course I won't just turn the cameras off, security would definitely notice that. I'll have the cameras record live film, then have I'll put it on loop. It will refresh every two minutes, with a new film, so we have to work fast. But I'm going to have to make you promise that you'll keep security's eye off me. After I disable everything, including the alarms, I'll sneak to the back to hack the safe. We'll go from there. I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get the bags safely out the windows without having to walk back the way we came."

She took a deep breath, staying completely serious, "If something happens to go wrong, and dear God I hope it doesn't, things will get messy. Please try refrain from killing people. Unless they point a gun on you. Then go to the bags underneath the teller's desk. Be sure to remind me to tell you which counter it's under when we get there. Take out the security guards first, they'll probably be the first ones to shoot. Now, I'm pretty sure I've covered everything. Any questions? Let's get going."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 pm

OOC- And I'm off. I may be on tonight...don't know yet.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Jordan took off his mask.

"fine then, have it your way. But if your going to hack the safe you may want this" he handed her the slip of paper.

It read: 1537963265327784215253273

"it's the code to open the safe, don't ask me where I got it but it will reset at 5pm."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Roger loved how Capri was prepared, "Oh remember my cousin Taylor Riggers? He managed to be a security guard in that bank, and he's on duty. He will take care of the security cams. I didn't mention it earlier till I was sure. We should text him. Let him now we are on our way." Roger was already in the drivers seat and ready to go.

"Evening Miss. How may I help?" He asked the teacher.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 pm

a short breath arose in my lungs. I had made it to the front! It was my turn to speak of buisness.

"Yes! I would like to cash this check right here for..cash yes!" I was so happy. The school teacher's salary usually went as fast as the food did. I took in a short breath as I looked up to the man. handing over my drivers license, and slip.

The grin was wide on my face as I waited. Hopefully I didn't have charges this month. I didn't know what I would do then.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Skye tapped her foot anxiously, reciting her pin in her head. Banks had always made her nervous, giving her a feeling of fear. Her arms crossed over her chest, watching as the line behind her evened out to the other window. The girl leaned to her side and watched as the line stood, yet to move, as the woman tried to make a deposit. Skye stood back into line and looked at her phone, reading 12:43. "Shit." She muttered, realizing she had class in seventeen minutes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Lacey smiled at the guy she has never seen before and blushed a bit. "Next person!"Lacey calls out, chewing a piece of gum in her mouth. Lacey looks around and see's the guy and his friend whispering and she wonder's what its about, but then snapped out of it and tapped her fingers on her desk and waited.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Capri nodded, taking the slip of paper from Jordan and reading it quickly. She then looked up at Roger, eying the ignition.

"Good, that'll save us some time." she said, running a hand through her long black hair, "I'll text him."

She whipped out her phone and sent a text to Taylor. And untraceable text of course, but he'd know who it was from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Taylor was pretty much relaxed until he recieved a text. His cousin had told him about this possible text. He now knew it was time for him to playhis part and help make things easier. There were three other guards with him in the security room. He had brought a sleeping dart pistol with him. His hands were sweaty. His finger was ready on the trigger. It would be just a matter of seconds.
    Just like counting to five and the other guards were dozed of. Now it was time to get to the technical part.
    [It's all set. Just give the cue.] He typed a text in reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Thomas smiled kindly, "Paydays are always wonderful." He said as he took her card and check. He started to plug in some numbers into his computer.

Roger was just five minutes away from the bank. He checked his watch. 12:50pm. "Perfect." He said and smiled to himself,then faced his assosiates in crime. "We stick to the plan, play cool, and tread carefully. Ready?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I gave a bright smile as I looked to the male, my eyes wide.
    "They are indeed. Maybe I can afford something special for the children this month" My voice was quiet, and I couldn't keep the hand going through my hair. I knew I had to bring all the money I had been saving into to buy the class of twelve somethign special. I might of even givin in and make the cupcakes they seemed to like so much.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Lacey goes through person and person, wishing her day was over so she can go get a new book. Lacey watches as the clocks hands move and it's almost 1:00 pm when she texts her friend to just bring the book when her shift starts at 3:00 pm.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 am

The van pulled up to the bank.

"ready when you are"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Roger nodded looking at everyone. "Let's go. We text Taylor before entering the door." He got down the van and casually headed towards the bank.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm

I pulled up and parked in one of the parallel parking spaces in front of the bank...apparently someone had just left. "Lucky me..." I noted two guys walking towards the bank entrance, I assumed we would both get there first, so I went ahead and opened the door for them.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:34 pm

I walked to the bank with my papers to see a few people taking care of their business. I saw a man exit a van, but thought nothing of it. Once inside the doors, I walked up to a teller. "Hi," I said, laying my forms down on the desk. "I'd like to take out a student loan, please? Final college year."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Amy, one of the tellers just recently opened her counter. She greated the college student. "Sounds great knowing it's your final year huh?" She took the papers and checked if things were in order.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Skye watched as the line behind her moved to the next teller, a young girl at the front of the line now. She turned back to her line and smiled, seeing she was next. "Hi, I'd like to make a deposit, please?" She smiled, putting the check under the glass with a polite smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 pm

If skye's post was to me, here. If not, i will delete it... :/

Bic:

Lacey smiles and checks the check and looks up. "Is this is checking or savings?"Lacey asks, twirling her hair with her finger.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm

"Checking." She said, tapping her foot. She looked around and watched as more people walked in. The girl turned her head back to the teller and gave a polite smile as she twirled her hair around her fingers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Lacey smiles and says, " Im sorry for how long we take, I usually tend to make the people wait like 3 minutes when up here, not 7 or 10 minutes"Lacey giggles and puts the check in the checking account and stamps the check and puts it in the slot. " All done, the check is in checkings! Have a great day!"Lacey smiles and types something else on her computer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm