Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Laara, land of opportunity.

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Read Me Laara, land of opportunity.

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Imagine a city split into 15 different districts. Imagine the people of those districts all being mutants with power over a single element. If you can do that, welcome to this roleplay.

The city of Laara, where the best of the best live. It is a booming metropolis of people who have a certain strangeness about them. Each district in this city has an element linked to it.

District 1: Nil- The control center. This district, at the center of the city, is the main government of the Laara. The people here control what can only be described as "The element of nothing." If you're wondering what that entails, it means that they control the most basic of energies. They can create impenetrable barriers for 3 seconds at a time, make laser bolts appear from nothing, use tendrils to create buildings. The only problem is whenever they use their powers, they get a headache, the intensity of which depends on how much power they used.
    People:

District 2: Sarat- The sharpshooters. This district has some of the best ranged fighters in existence. The people of Sarat control space, making them able to teleport, use telekinesis, and levitate. The only problem is everyone there is weaker in strength and only have one eye or less.
    People: Jekyll

District 3: Raoe- The diplomats. The people of Raoe are very good with their words. Their element is wind, and they use it to change their surroundings in battle, showing their manipulative natures. Their weakness? They punish themselves for failure way too often.
    People:

District 4: Yroc- The scientists. Yroc has the brightest minds in the world. They use their minds to their advantage in battle, along with the ice they control. They are horribly weak in strength, but make up for it with ice-fueled technology.
    People:

District 5: Retra- The soldiers. The people of Retra are all extremely muscular. Their power over earth gives them extreme resistence to the other elements except water and plants. At a young age, the children are sent to the mountains to train themselves to be the ultimate fighters. Their weakness? They can't communicate through speaking.
    People:

District 6: Siluilon- The historians. In Siluilon, everyone has power over illusions, which they use as their only weapon in battle. They also write down everything that happens, even if it isn't entirely relevant to anything. The largest libraries in the city are located here. The weakness of the people of Siluilon is that most of them have gone mad due to the illusions they conjure.
    People: Judgement,

District 7: Rulna- The berserkers. Everyone in Rulna has an anger issue. They control an element known to them only as "Rage", which they utilise in battle. This "Rage" gives them immense strangth for 15 minutes, but tires them out to the point of passing out every time they use it. They are highly disliked in the city by most of the other districts due to their anger issues.
    People:

District 8: Oryp- The criminals. That's right, criminals. In Oryp, crime runs rampant, which is probably why it is the most hated of the districts. The people of Oryp control fire, which they use to ignite fear into people's hearts. The only problem is if they get hit by water, they can't use their powers for 20 minutes.
    People: Amos,

District 9: Quaa- The musicians. They control water with their music. They are a generally laid back type of people who enjoy the time they have, but still know when to work. They are too weak to do hard physical labor, but they make up for it in energy.
    People: Jade

District 10: Nochor- The references. Whenever Siluilon needs help with historical matters, they come to Nochor. The people here control time, being able to speed it up slightly, slow it down slightly, see into the future and the past, but unable to stop time completely or move through it. The main problem with them is that they all have a major gambling problem.
    People:

District 11: Orfal- The farmers. Controlers of plants, These people are incredibly narcissistic. The main source of nutrition for Laara, the people of Orfal are very strong, but not entirely bright. They like being with others who compliment them, but if they don't get total attention when they want it, they flip out.
    People:

District 12: Lecreto- The powerhouses. The main source of electric power in Laara, Everyone here has power over lightning. They are all the fastest people in the world, although not fast enough to be classified as super-speed. Everyone in Lecreto is masochistic and sadistic, making them enemies with most everyone.
    People: Kristie,

District 13: Gilth- The watchmen. They protect the city in shifts. Their control over light helps them alert the city at night, but is not quite as useful for morning attacks. They're more powerful in the daytime, but once night falls, they have reduced abilities. However, they're also the most liked district in Laara.
    People:

District 14: Krasdens- The police force. They use darkness to help them clean up the streets. They have a personal vendetta against Oryp and wants that entire district wiped out. They have immense power when night falls or when in shadow, but if they use a large amount of power for a prolonged amount of time (longer than 10 minutes at 50%, 15 minutes at 25%, 5 minutes at 75%, 2.5 minutes at 100%.) They get light-headed and often faint.
    People:

District 15: Ermmoy- Psychologists. They have control over the basest of elements. The one that helps us remember the other elements. Yes, they control memoroy. They aren't able to plant new memories or delete memories outright, but they can change a memory ever so slightly. They also have mind reading as a result. Their weakness is their deep trust for everyone, Even Oryp. They also can't use their power if they themselves have forgotten something important.
    People:

Last edited by Incorrect Judgement on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: Laara, land of opportunity.

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 am

Quaa, my bio is in my sig.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am

Alright. Welcome to the party.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 am

Woot! Party!
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh yea.
    District 12 all the way.
    Will get my bio in a moment.
    Loco König
    Loco König

Post by Loco König Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Let's go with Sarat. I'll write up a new bio momentarily.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Nuts.. I forgot to get my bio for this.
    That moment was rather long...

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Everyone's added. 'Cept for Loco, since I don't know his character's name.
    Loco König
    Loco König

Post by Loco König Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

I think I will name my character... Jekyll. And that is the first part of my bio. Very Happy
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 pm

So, shall we begin?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Oui
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

I want to join as a member in Oryp Very Happy
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Bio: Name: Amos
    District: 8
    Sexual orientation: Straight
    Hair color/ style: Jet black/ Emo looking hair, reached up to his eyes.
    Eyes: Hazel
    Ability: Able to conjure fire and control fire even if it wasn't created by him.
    Appearance: Thin, but well-built but not incredibly muscular. Has a long face and a prominent nose. Lower lip is almost the same size as the upper, making him look slightly odd.
    Clothes: http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2009/02/rick-owens-funnell-tyvek-leather-jacket-01.jpg Resembles the jacket but longer.
    Weapons: Carries a Greek/Roman sword along with two daggers made out of dark colored iron. Lights his swords aflame and attacks or just summons a fireball and attacks.
    Background story: A criminal of one of the highest ranks. Often leads other criminals along with him and is merciless.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 am

Well, then, how to start...

Well, first I gotta make sure people haven't forgotten this was here, right?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Right
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Well, who hasn't forgotten this existed?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Most people

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:02 am