Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix!

Anonymous

Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix! Empty Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix! Empty Re: Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

alien

Tommy Gun was here
    Anonymous

Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix! Empty Re: Step-by-Step Walk-Through of Anonymatrix!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:08 pm

I can never tell if that green dude is holding his arms up like \(^_^)/ victory! Or if those are his alien antennae...O.o

Are you the new Kilroy, darling? ;P
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm unfamiliar with that reference...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Kilroy? O.o As in "Kilroy Was Here." It's American grafitti which dates back to WWII, and there are similar things (Mr. Chad in England, Foo Was Here in Australia, etc.) around the world. Clicky the piccy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Well I live far from U.S. O.o
    My u.s, hist. class that was nbr brough up
    Interesting to know it's origin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Not THAT far. Razz It did sound kinda stupid in my head, though, once I got to the "in the US" part. XD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm

sillyz woman
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

But I'm YOUR sillyz woman. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:29 am