Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Superhero VS Supervillain

Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Superhero VS Supervillain

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

One on One with a guy!
    Kind of Superhero vs. Villain thing, but backwards.
    (A hug to whoever can guess what I based this off of!)

Guy: Alcapon

You: The nerdy science kid that would have gotten picked on in high school. Now that you're in college, you've made friends with the other science majors, but still haven't gotten close to many people. You are also the not-so-notorious (D'Chaosway)! With failed attempt after failed attempt of villainous activity, you are working harder than ever to become the best villain you can be.

Me: The spirited girl who would go to the ends of the Earth for something she believes in. I was part of
    the Red Cross, and any charity event that the school would put on, and even ones that they didn't. My group of friends were the other girls and guys in those clubs or events,. I'm generally just a normal girl now that I'm in college, with an Education major to become a teacher and leader to those less fortunate.

How we meet: You and I have been going to the same Laundromat for a year and a half now, but we have never, ever, talked. One day in the middle of one of your evil plots, I walk up to you asking about my current charity. You attempt to impress me, as you have had your eye on me since we've been going to the Laundromat, but because you are so focused on the plot, you seem distant, and I walk away after a few more failed attempts for your attention.
    And that's where the hero comes in.
    During the evil scheme, car you had planned on robbing explodes, and he saves me before the fire can get to me.
    Instantly smitten since he saved me, and he has the same passion for helping people as I do, we become an 'item'.
    He's your archenemy.
    Whenever you're around me, you wear your normal clothing, but when you're (Villain Name), you have your other persona.
    Will you try to win me over? Or just let the enemy win?
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Re: Superhero VS Supervillain

Post by Myka Hart Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

"It's your fault!" I smack the flyers out of his hand, spreading them on the sidewalk in front of him. "I can't even get money from this! What are you even trying to accomplish here?" I fold my arms over my chest, glaring at him, and just barely holding myself back from punching him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 am

Somehow seeing her react this way was far beyond enjoyable. He smirked. "Why to make your life difficult, and I plan to be the best villan ever. But this is just play."
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:37 pm

"What in the world did I ever do to you?" I ask quietly, but harshly. "Why in the world are you picking on me?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 pm

"I pick on anyone." He said calmly still smirking. For some reason he would pick on her un purpose just to see her heated up he thought to himself.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:34 pm

I simply let out a low growl before stepping all over the flyers on the ground, and walking back to my post. I pick up my clipboard, and wait for people to walk by, but they seemed to be avoiding me now. I glare across the street at the man who destroyed this part of town for me, and head over to my car, driving off to my second destination.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

Devon chuckled to himself in triumph. He kept on spreading the word around as he walked back to his dorm to build what he had planned for the dorms next door and the charity event.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 pm

That day, I got a half of a page of signatures. I look at the small amount and sigh. This would never happen, but I wasn't going to give up just yet. The sky was starting to turn dark, so I take my clipboard and walk to my car, getting in, and driving back home.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

His roommate barged in and did what he did best with his dimwitted puny little brain of his, bully. This time he brought along some friends and they dropped his blueprints from his table, called him some names and laughed at him. Devon was already thinking how he'd make them pay once he were a successful villain. They kicked him out because they wanted to watch a movie.
    Devon found himself outside walking under the rain, brewing hatred in his mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:32 am