Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

My Birthday Role-Play.

Anonymous

My Birthday Role-Play. Empty My Birthday Role-Play.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 am

So- setting is simple, AMX Building, its my birthday, all are welcome, there is everything you could want for an 18th birthday.

No bio needed, all requests accepted, just jump in and play XD

Enjoy
    Aki
    Anonymous

My Birthday Role-Play. Empty Re: My Birthday Role-Play.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 am

Monica was in charge of hauling in the ice cream since her grandpa practically owned an ice cream company. She decided to text Aki to ensure she was bringing his favorite flavors.
    [so wat ice cream again?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:35 am

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out, tap the screen and read the message quickly before replying [cookie dough!]. I threw my phone down on the sofa and continued to set up the booze and glasses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 pm

[cookie dough it is.] She replied back as she drove up to the ice cream factory, went in greeting everybody as usual and upstairs to sign permission since she was directly taking the product fresh made. She greeted her grandparent who by this time were having lunch, excused herself as she went for the 4 gallons of ice cream she requested.
    Once that was done she was on her way to the AMX building hoping there was rootbeers and cokes to make floats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:32 am