Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Simply Random
    Simply Random

Read Me Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Crystal Exclamation

Setting:: We are both racers. We race at night just like in The Fast and the Furious. You are one of the best racers in the city. I move in to a beach condo and decide to race one night. Everyone was shocked that someone actually beat you. You banged on my car window so I can get out. To your surprise, a girl beat you. I collected my money and left you speechless. Would you try to find me and ask for a rematch or would you try to hunt me down to get what was meant to be you’re (the money) or like every other role-play fall in love. Maybe all of the above. Lets find out! :
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Read Me Re: Fast, furious, enticing danger.

Post by Simply Random Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:57 pm

I wrinkled my nose and rolled up the window. “We need a plan”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

"Not much we can do with you limping..." He sighed, "Too dangerous for you. What if this is exactly what they want?"
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am

I shoved Devon “Limping or not I’m still going. Its doesn’t matter if they planned it or not, I have nothing left. As long as Kim is safe I’m happy. So ill say let run them over and fight all the way through to end”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 am

It bothered him how she said she had nothing left. He sighed. "I care about Kim as much as you do. Believe me I wouldn't be half the man I am now if it weren't for her...I want her safe. No point having you risk your neck now and I lose both of you. Plus Kim wouldn't have approved." He paused. "I suggest that we speculate the place, and plan. Then we act."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 am

I took a deep breath “Fine but if I hear her screaming or something, best believe I’m going on a rampage” I got bored looking out the window so I looked at Devon. “Do you always have a serious face on? Or did I say something wrong?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 am

"I..umm...No it's not you." Devon tried smiling, "Just I'm not the best of company normally...I guess I forgot how to not frown." He parked the car behind some bushes. "You rampage...I grab you and haul you over my shoulder. Got it?"
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 am

I laugh a little and stick out my tongue “That’s if you can catch me” I said getting out the car. I started to walk into the forest. I stopped when I saw something shine. I bent down to take a closer look. “A hidden wire. Those sneaky bums” I pulled out a mini laser and pointed it at it. There were five more up a head. “Just great. We might have to go through the back.” I got up and put my hands on my head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 am

"I don't see why you considered another option." Devon said as he headed towards the back, "Oh for the record, I can catch you. Its easier especially since you're limping.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 am

I rolled my eyes “I can stop limping.” I held on to my hip and tried to walk normal. I bite the inside of my cheeks due to all the pain. I stopped Devon when I heard someone close up a head. I pushed him behind a tree and stood behind him. I covered my face when I heard a guy taking a leak. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. I looked up at Devon to see his face expression.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Devon froze as he heard footsteps, then felt pushed by Crystal. He stood steady with hi hand ready for his gun. He turned his head a bit and raised a brow. "Yeah no more sweets for you." He said since he noticed how she tried not to laugh.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm

I squinted my eyes and stuck out my tongue. I heard the guy zip up his pants. I moved out of Devon’s way. “Go do something. You have a gun. I have a pocket knife. It wont do much harm” I looked over Devon’s shoulder. My eyes widen. I kept looking at Devon and back at the guy who was staring at us. Hopefully he understood what I was trying to say. I slowly reached to get my pocket knife. He took a step closer. I grabbed Devon’s arm, picked it up. Kicked the other guys hand that had the gun. Twirled to the right and put the guy in a choke hold. I waited for him to fall asleep before I let go. I sat on him and sighed. “That was fun” I said smiling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Devon actually laughed, "You sure are something."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 pm

I smiled "Whats so funny? Haven't you seen a girl fight before?" i said getting up, dusting off the dirty from my pants. I looked back to the house to see if there was any movements. I went in a litte closer to get a better look. I saw Kim laughing and Rey tied up. "Are you seeing what Im seeing?" Kim better be high or something because Im putting my ass on the line for a trader. All of a sudden a buff guy comes downstairs with the only face and punches Kim out cold. I quickly pulled out my pocket knife and started to walk straight to the house. I didnt care if they had guns or traps. They hit Kim and so now its a rap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 am

Devon grabbed her wrist. "We are outnumbered and not ready. You'll get us BOTH killed." He said sternly.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 pm

I pulled my wrist out of grip. I looked straight in his eye. All serious “Fine” I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Tears started to escape my eyes before I ran back to the car. I leaned against the car and looked up to the dark sky with my hands on top of my head. I still couldn’t believe this is happening. “We finally found her but yet we cant get her or Ray back… This is some bullshit” I took a deep breath.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:58 am

Devon followed behind her. He saw her distress. He saw a few tears streaming down her cheek. He took cautious steps towards her before out of instinct pulled her into his arms. "Don't you worry. We'll save her...them." He still wasn't sure to trust Ray...or by seeing the scene...maybe not even Kim. Now for some reason, his priority was to keep Crystal safe.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 pm

I hugged Devon back. All I could do was just nod. “At least we found them” I said trying to smiled. I backed up a little and wiped my tears away. I crossed my arms. “So what are we going to do?” All I could think about was that guy punching Kim. “Should we go hire some people or something” I asked with tears still strolling down my face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am

"First I think you shoud rest then we figure things out with a calm good head over our okay?" He got in the car, "And we'll get some friends to help. We can't do this alone."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 pm

I wiped my tears before I got in the car. While your were driving I pulled out my cell phone. I looked at the cracked screen. “Shit” I muttered. I started to write a text to Jessica telling her to what was going on and to get everyone at our auto shop that is a two hour ride from where we are staying at. I looked at you. “How are you so calmed? doesn’t any of this effect you?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 am

He kept his eyes on the road, clenched his fists on the steering wheel. "If I am not calm, I'm sloppy, if I'm sloppy, I mess up, if I mess up, I lose. They win. I hate losing and especially if it's people I vouched for protection. It's how I am. How I have to be."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I look out the road, thinking on what to do. I could leave when he is sleeping or just wait until we make a plan to save Kim. "I don't think we can do this alone…"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

"No we can't. That's why we'll give it a day or two and contact reliable people." He paused for a moment, quickly glanced at her and then back on the road. "We do this together."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

"Yea together" i whispered back. I don't think I can wait a day or two. We have cars, guns, and people. All we need is a bullet proof plan. "Where are we going?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

"We are going to my old warehouse. People might be already in the apartment waiting for us. We need to keep low, be very cautious." He said bluntly.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I nod. Whenis all this going to end? How man people are going to get injured or killed? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. "You owe a warehouse"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:22 am