Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Jade Hawk
Capri
Faith Wynters
Danny
8 posters

Today's Mission

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Today's Mission - Page 6 Empty Today's Mission

Post by Danny Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I did this on AB a while back, and it worked out really well. I'm hoping it will work out amazingly here too. I'm not really sure who the original poster was, but credits to them!!!! Anyway! Let's visualize.

Setting:
    We're the best the world has to offer in the business of assassination. We've been trained since birth, our minds are programmed to kill and do nothing more. We have no outside family.. Well that we know of. We’ve always considered ourselves as family, and not needed anything else. Only hours ago, we were briefed on today's mission. But this time around, it’s no small fry mission, this one involves eliminating a few leaders of the world. There will be a gathering of 15 world leaders today at 9pm. Our job is to come up with a plan to infiltrate the meeting, isolate 2 of the leaders; Russia and Germany, and take care of them without any mess. No other leader can be harmed, or find out.

So here is where we start:
    We're in a jet, programmed to take us where we needed to go. We need to go over the map of the building, pick who is going where.. You know, details. We’re set to arrive at 6pm outside the city in a deserted airbase.
    The story will continue from there. I don’t wanna write anymore cause I want others ideas Smile
    We’ve all got bags full of everything we need…weapons, medicine, etc.

(Oh and for bios, we're on our way to a mission...so no skirts at this point)

ROLES. If you want something else, make one up along with a description Smile

[Jade] THE BRAIN. The youngest member, but you've got the smarts. Everything is in your mind. Thanks to a photographic memory, you know all the facts, all the information you'll need. With the help of first aid training...you count as the group's doctor too. You keep to yourself, because you spend all of your time around books...so you don't know how to relate to people. But being the brain has some set backs...you aren't as good at combat.

[Aki] GUNS. You're the master in artillery. Point and shoot. That's what you're good at. You've trained for years...so you've mastered almost all guns. But being a pro at guns isn't always good. Some people think of you as a beefcake, because you spend most of your time around guns...and not around the books. You don't like EXPLOSIVES, because you think they're too absorbed in bombs. First in command.

[] EXPLOSIVES. Tick tick tick tick...boom. You've got all the know-how on bombs. Explosives are you're specialty, and sometimes you find yourself getting obsessed with your job. You keep to yourself, almost as much as THE BRAIN. There's not much too you, other than the fact that you could blow up a country with a push of a button.

[Kristie] KNIVES. Swift and fast. You're one of the best at hand-to-hand combat. And it's not just knifes that you've got. You know all about swords...and almost any weapon you can use when you get up close and personal. You're second in command…but want to be the leader. Think GUNS is holding us back…but is it because of jealousy?

[] TECHNICIAN. You’re the one who can fix or build anything. You help out almost everyone in the group. Helping GUNS with their…you know…guns, helping EXPLOSIVES with their bombs…you’re the one most people rely on…are you getting tired of it? Or do you like the attention? Most won’t admit, but without you, we’d be lost.

[Capri] ASSASSIN. Stealth. This whole mission is about being a great assassin…and you’re the one who’s been at this the longest. You’ve got the most experience in killing…but that’s not always a good thing. Because of all the organized assassinations you’ve done, you’re losing the emotion to feel for another human. Will you try to get your emotions back, or lose it completely…one of these choices will make you more dangerous than ever.

[Danny] COMBAT. You’re the best at physical attacks. Nothing can stop you when it comes to knowing how to maneuver your body and take down an opponent the quickest. You’re trained in every aspect of fighting known to man. You’re fast, and in the best physical condition of the whole team. Your reflexes are insanely quick, and it’s almost impossible to sneak up on you. You’re close to ASSASSIN, but you feel lately that you should be receiving more targets. Rivalry maybe?

[] POISON. Growing up around deadly substances has made you immune to poison…your specialty. You could slip a few drops to someone…or inject it…use your imagination. But all the contact with these substances had made your brain a bit crazy. Some of the group members think you’re dangerous to the mission, some just think you’re a nutter. You sometimes get loud…but you’ve got a great sense of humor which keeps some of the group entertained.

[Skye] BAD GUY. She's the government's secret weapon and it's her job to stop anyone who threatens them. She'll stop at no cost (Note: I think this one was added later on, but you can add more to this if you'd like.

Using a different Bio:
    Character Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames/Names gone by: McKarthy, Danny, Dan
    Height: 6'3"
    Skin Tone: Light
    Body: Slim but muscular and tone.
    Hair: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Similar to this
    ( http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93178/93178,1254055975,2/stock-photo-portrait-of-happy-cheerful-handsome-guy-with-brown-curly-hair-37788256.jpg )
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing:
    ~~~Normal: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white long sleeve, with green sleeves.
    ~~~Mission: Similar to this ( http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00029185.jpg )
    ~~~Formal:( http://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gold-trumpeter-black-tuxedo-hart-schaffner-marx.jpg )

Last edited by Danny on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Today's Mission - Page 6 Empty Re: Today's Mission

Post by Danny Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm

"Thank you Jade," I laugh as I jog up the stairs, heading towards the roof. "Glad to know you guys think the fighter can't handle himself," I smile, my tone clearly sarcastic. "But I appreciate the concerns," I tell them seriously, as I continue to climb. "Update. Where is everyone?" I ask, turning on my heel to run up another flight of stairs.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

"Approaching the back deck. The second floor is crowded, watch what you do. There are police men and security everywhere." She muttered into the talker, holding her finger and phone to her ear to make it look as though she was just speaking on the phone to those who glanced. As she walked out to the deck she dropped her phone into her bag and took a glass of champagne as she waited for the others. Her blue eyes darted over the faces as she attempted to identify any faces. According to plan, Mercy should be arriving any second with a target.
    Skye looked out from the deck for a moment, remembering the plan. It never greatly affected her, but today was different. It made her sick to think that this person would be nothing but a body in a matter of hours. She bit the inside of her cheek and turned back to the party, taking a sip of champagne as her eyes glossed over smiling faces again.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 pm

I watched the two slowly begin to lose feelings in their toes, and it would work up till it hits the lungs. I laugh, oh the priceless posion... Actually it was just regular jewelry cleaner, the stuff you buy at the store? Odorless, clear, and undetectable.

I smile in satisfaction, "On the back deck. You comin to pick up the bodies or what?" I ask through the talker as I watch them slowly fall to the ground. A guard walks by and I quickly kneel down.

"What's going on here, young lady?" He asks, and I hold out my hand.

"Just drank a little too much, I'll get them home safe and sound." I say sweetly.

The guard nods and continues to walk down the hall.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Capri continues inching down the air vent, leather-clad hands moving carefully in front of her, "Almost to the first floor elevator duct".

She felt the cold pieces of metal against her skin. It was her sniper rifle. Various parts were in different locations in her jacket. She'd put it together at the proper time.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I started to pant slightly. The vent was small, and although we all fit, there was very little oxygen circulating. "You're welcome" I whispered quietly to Danny, feeling my shyness return. I wasn't one for socialization, so talking to a disembodied voice was a very different experience for me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 pm

ooc - Mercy, don't forget that they are world leaders, so it wouldn't be so easy to just kill them like that. Besides, this is also a team job, which is why there are different slots. Just saying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 am

I crawl through the vent after Al, feeling the cold metal on my hips since my shirt rode up above my belly button.
    "I hope I do this right, or at least not do anything stupid"I mumble, wanting to do something right for a change instead of relying on everyone else.

Last edited by Lacey~<3 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Ooc: wait wait... so who's directly behind me? Lacey or Al? Considering it's a vent, we have to be in single file. Seeing as Al said it first....
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm

OOC- It's myself, Jade, Al, then Lacey.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Ooc: That's what I thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 pm

"We should pick up the pace." I said as * kept behind Jade.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm

"Alright, I'll be up there in a few. Skye. Mercy. World leaders? Update? Is the world meeting starting soon? Jade, are you near the control rooms? We need to gain access to the room before we do anything! And Al-" I'm cut off by a fist coming out towards me. Surprised, it hits me in the side of the head, the forcing knocking be against the wall. "I don't have time for this," I grumble. Apparently, and unlike most buildings, this one had camera's in the stairwell.

The man, only one this time, quickly rushed over to me. I assume his only advantage in this fight was the one sneak attack. He grabs me by the collar, lifting me up a bit and raising his fist. As he did that, I lifted my body (being held up by him) and swung through his legs. Having been holding onto me, he gets pulled through and falls upon himself. I quickly get up and push him down the stairs. He lays at the bottom in a heap.... I didn't have much time to be nice or neat.

"Jade," I say panting a bit as I continue on my stair climb. "There are cameras in the stairwells. How close are you? And I may need some back up here if more guards are coming."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

"C-close" I said, looking at Capri for confirmation. She knew where we were going better than I did. As I crawled behind her, I looked out a few ethernet cables and untangled them from the hotwires so I'd be ready as soon as I entered the control room.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

"Just one more turn," Capri mumbles, inching along. She turns the corner and reaches a vent panel. "Watch out." she says, turning her body. She shot her legs out, sending the panel flying forward. The cool air entered the tunnel as she slipped out. They were now on top of the roof. The door from the stairwell was close about twenty feet away. "Go and do what you need to do, Jade." she said, "I'll be there if you need back up, Danny."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

I stop, when I see the red glow of an exit sign at the top of a flight of stairs. "Finally," I mutter to myself as I was about to walk up. However, before I moved, I heard the sounds of footsteps climbing up. I looked down over the rail and see about six or seven bodies climbing up the stairs. There were about twenty to ten flights below. "We've got company. Capri... I'm going to need your help," I speak into my talker. "The door will be open," I tell her as I quickly run up the last flight and open the door, keeping it open with my jacket. I jog back down to see the bodies closer now.

"Fuck... they move quickly," I mutter as I look over the rail. I waited until they got closer before I moved. I slid down the rail, and tucked myself over, jumping down before grabbing the next rail. I swing to get momentum and jump to the stairs below me, knocking one to the side. He gets pushed to the wall, and I punch the other in the gut, knocking him back. I only hoped that pushed the others aside. I begin to run up the stairs, but I trip, my hands breaking my fall. I turn to see the guard I knocked grabbing onto my ankle. He tightens his grip, and I cringe in pain, before hitting him in the face with my free foot. It takes a couple of hits before he lets go.

By the time I get up, the other guards had recovered themselves and were running up after me. I make it to the top of the stairs, and I was to about to head up the next flight, when I get slammed into the wall by a guard who flew himself at me. With him on top of me, I shield myself from his punches, taking the blows as he slows down a bit. When he takes a moment to recover, I throw my hand out, knocking his two arms away, and I grab his shoulder, putting pressure it to knock him out. It takes a moment, but he eventually falls to the side. I get him off me and stand, to have a large pair of burly constrict around my arms and chest.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

I slid out of the vent and dashed to the door. Throwing it open, I bounded down the stairs, ignoring the cameras. They would soon be dead anyway. I found the control room and slid inside. It was dark. "I'm in the control room, hang in there, Danny" I whispered into my mic. I walked towards the right wall and flipped a panel open revealing a mess of wires and switches. "You're beautiful!" I gasped, itching to play around with the chips. I dragged my ethernet cable from my pocket, setting my bag down on the floor and pulling out my wireless.

After a while of fiddling about, the pannel shut down, yet the lights stayed on. Good. "All doors are unlocked, except those with codes. I need to open those directly. The 2 cameras at the front entrance and the one on the East balcony are disabled." I spoke into the mic. I turned around to see a laptop resting on a computer desk. I went over to it and began to work.

"Danny, I haven't disabled the rest of the cameras. Instead, I've re-routed them to my DDI so they continue to pick up visual, but the guards can no longer see the input. However, I can. This way I can let you know who is round the next corner." I shut the laptop down and pick up my bag, draping it around my shoulders before sliding out the door. "Where is everyone?" I whisper into the mic.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

"Well, shit," I said, hearing the muffled sounds of fighting again. They always go after Danny. Reaching my gloved hand deep in my jacket, I pull out a pistol, then reach in again to pull out my silencer. Putting in on the barrel of the gun, I flicked my wrist quickly, and it spun a few times before fastening tightly to the gun. I pointed up and cocked it, that familiar lethal expression on my face.

Busting through the door and into the stairway, I leaped over the railing to where Danny was. I landed behind him. A large guard was holding on to him. But before I could do anything, I felt a blow to my low back that almost made me fall. Gripping the gun tighter and yelling, I swung my arm around at full force, a sickening crunch sounding as the handle of the pistol collided with my attacker's temple. He was down, in a crumbled heap on the floor. That most likely just killed him. But I didn't care. There were more coming.

Not wasting anytime, I swung my gun back to the man with a hold on Danny, placing the cold metal of the silencer on the back of his neck. I felt his body become frigid, "Let him go." He didn't speak, didn't move.

"Fine," I said nonchalantly. I pulled the trigger, the silencer muffling the sound as the man fell to the side, bullet in the back of his neck, "Have it your way." A pool of the blood began gathering beside him. But again, I didn't care. Killing had become...normal for me.

I could hear a couple more men climbing the stairs below, and I turned, readying myself. "Jade, Danny and I are in the stairwell. You're doing well." My voice was hard, my eyes clear and penetrating as I spoke.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

"Welcome to the party," I laugh, rubbing the back of my head. I crack my neck and roll my shoulders, adjusting my body. "Thanks for that," I tell Capri and I bend down and look through the guards pockets. Perhaps he had something of importance in them. "Good Jade. Capri and I will be there for protection. Lacey, Brock and Al, I need you too head to the far side of the property. Plant the small explosions. They'll be security and less cameras, so be careful. Mercy and Skye, the world meeting should be starting soon, so keep the tabs on Russia and Germany. Before the meeting starts, Capri will join you guys," I speak through the mic, grabbing a security pass. I laugh and toss it to Capri. "Faith, join Jade and I in the control room."

I get up and walk over to the other guard Capri had killed, searching through his pockets as well, looking for his security pass. "I'm not sure how useful these will be," I tell Capri grabbing his security pass. "But it couldn't help to hurt," I smile, standing up. "Shall we?" I ask, heading back down the stairs towards the control room. "Thanks for dropping in when you did," I tell Capri. "I sure was caught between and rock and a hard place," I joke lamely.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

I caught both security passes and tucked them into my jacket. Cocking the gun again, I gave a small smirk, "Oh, it was my pleasure." I said, stepping over the bodies to follow behind.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Skye gritted her teeth as the noise in her ear had woken her from her escape. People began to panic, hearing a gun shot. It had been silenced, that was obvious to her ear. But a silenced gun shot had still been enough to panic the security and civilians. World leaders were immediately rushed inside by security as civilians attempted to take cover by flooding inside. She put her glass down, walking from the out side deck to the elevator. She held the closed door button and floor 47, an old trick she learned. The doors closed and the elevator went straight up to the top floor. Her finger pushed the button on her mic as she began screaming at the others. "What is wrong with you all?! This is a fucking no mess operation, and you've killed someone!? Do you realize how loud that gun shot was?! What happened to no changes in the plan?!" She shouted as she headed towards the utility door. She slammed the door open and took out a metal-handled broom, slamming the door after her. Security escorted officials to rooms, leaving men standing outside them. She smiled and nodded to the men, moving her hair for them to see the talker. They'd assume she was with the building security.
    "This was a no mess plan. Is shooting someone no mess?!" She asked the others, shutting her mouth as she closed the door to the roof after her. It had been left open, a rushed and horrible mistake made by the security after most likely going after Danny. She turned to the security camera, using the pole to bash the lens. She climbed the first flight of stairs and did this to the next before going out to the roof. "This was a no mess plan!" She shouted as she neared the side of the building shielded by the art surrounding the front and side of the building. As she looked over the edge Danny and Capri stood under her with a body laying at their feet. "Are you two idiots?!" It was her job to keep the team out of trouble, and they made it awfully hard to do this while setting the building on high alert.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Capri heard Skye yelling as she walked, followed by various noises. A noise from above made her swiftly turn, gun pointed up at the noise. It was Skye. Capri lowered the gun a little, an annoyed expression on her face, "You're the one making all the noise now! Danny was going to be killed. I had to."
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore! The place is on high alert." She growled back, pulling herself onto the fire escape. She walked down the steps to the two, glaring at them. "You couldn't have paralyzed him?" She snapped as she poked at the man's foot with her heel. She sighed as she dropped her face into her hands, pulling herself together. Her head raised and looked to Capri. "They heard the shot. The officials are locked up and the vent systems are going to be guarded." She turned to Danny as she mentally fought herself on the topic of who to force the blame upon. She wouldn't dare say her verdict aloud, but it helped her to have one.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm

I looked at my DDI screen and saw one of the cameras cut out. I could no longer tell what trouble lay on that floor. "What happened?" I spoke into the mic. "One of the cameras died, I don't know what's happening!"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:06 pm

"Don't worry Jade, it was probably Skye. Just focus on what going on with the World Leaders. Do you know where they're being hidden?" I ask her as I begin down the stairs. I could feel Skye's stare on the back of my head as we moved. It wasn't my fault they had cameras in the stairwells. "It's not going to help if you two just stand there," I say, my tone almost unaffected by the current events. Of course, I was, but I never was one to worry others. "What we have to do now is focus, and work as a team to figure this out and adapt the plan. Understood?" I ask them, not looking behind me towards them.

What concerned me the most was the whereabouts of Lacey and Al. Our two "leaders" of the group, and their whereabouts unknown. It was odd, because they seemed so focus and determine in past missions... Why had they changed?
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Skye followed after Danny, shaking her head as she avoided the red blood on the thin bars. "That's the thing. We wouldn't have to adapt the fucking plan if you had sticked to it! We planned no stairwells because they had cameras." She put her finger on the transmitter and spoke to Jade. "That was me. Sorry. Just keep an eye out for the ones in the hall." She pulled her hand to the bridge of her nose in attempts to calm herself as she shut her eyes. Her eyes fluttered open as she heard Danny speak again. "Are you serious? You've gotten us into this already. You shouldn't be leading." She walked down the steps again, seeing two options. A door leading back inside the building and another ladder. She opened the door which was now unlocked from Jade's work. Skye poked her head inside, looking left and right for life. "Clear." She mumbled as she walked inside. It was her temper, that was sure, but she was not going to allow Danny to pull them into any more trouble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:10 pm