Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

WHATEVER! IDk... :P

Eri
    Eri

WHATEVER! IDk... :P - Page 2 Empty WHATEVER! IDk... :P

Post by Eri Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I feel like there is no rp where you can do whatever the heck you want. So I thought I could create one! High 5 Anyway... the basis of this is it is set sometime (whatever anyone who wants to join wants... I'm not good at making decisions.) and you can have any mystical power, be anything you want. There are no preset classes or anything like that. And you can basically just run around and do whatever you want and interact with different people! you can create points to the story if you want. I don't really have any guidelines (I'm really new at this)... So yah. CREATE A BIO! Dance

And since I am just making this up as I go along... I'm going to use this bio!

Name: Mimi
    Appearence:

WHATEVER! IDk... :P - Page 2 A994780

Personality: Outgoing, sweet, harsh, mysterious
    Relationship: ?
    Other: none!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

WHATEVER! IDk... :P - Page 2 Empty Re: WHATEVER! IDk... :P

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm

I will be using my Normal/Fantasy Bio (The Fantasy Part of it when Applicable.) It is the green link
    There is one slight change however.

Clothing. I am assuming that we are going to be during the Victorian Time period. 1823 (Ish)- 189-Somthing (I'm a little rough on my history. It's the end of summer)
    So here is my normal clothing. (I know it isn't normal attire, butt Eh I can do what I want in this rp riight? ) Very Happy

Clothing Change: http://www.polyvore.com/victorian_veil/set?id=23097748

Also, My weaponry says I carry a bow and arrow. I don't...I'll post everything here that is changed

History: Faith has a history unknown to most. At the Age of Six she ran away from the government-run orphanage that she was being kept at. She hid until she was about 15 when she lied her way into the military. She joined Britan's Royal Navy. She moved up in ranks until she was injured in a battle with offshore pirates, and was forced to retire. She knows how to kill if she wants to, and the military life has made her a little out of practice with other people. Of course, she is now, a woman, and she doesn't get her hands dirty. Without a family, there has been no arranged marriage, and so she simply lives alone, in a cottage, out in the woods.

(Please, read the rest of my bio to get a jest of her normal attributes)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Of course, today was the day I had to come into town. Today was the day I had to talk to shop owners. Today was the day I was forced into a semi-normal life-style for the sake of my home life. It wasn’t like I was there often. Of course when I was, I had to have food, and I had to have odds and ends for the house. I dreaded this day every time it came.
    There would be a ball soon. Mostly they were invitation only, but this one I had somehow gotten invited to. The delight of a ball always seemed to excite me when I was a child. Of course, I owned no other clothing than this and my other outfit. The one I used on all of my under the table missions. The ones I got paid really well for. Well, I used to get paid really well for them. Then the economy went down the toilet and I was left killing beaver and bear for their hide to sell at market. Don’t even get me started on the garden. God, the rabbits, now that I thought of it, got taken, and cooked for stew. I most of the time, sold the hide, but it had been awhile since I had caught one. Maybe they now had learned to keep away from the lettuce patch! I would rather been cooking and sewing and killing all day than doing this.

The market was never hectic, which meant getting a good deal was always just around the corner, but the people. They were awful. No matter what you did. They were on your back. Get something or get out. It was as if they thought I was a witch or something. I was a mage, and no one knew about it, not a damned witch!
    Of course, I lived out in the wild, but still. Of course, not all of them were like that, but I was still awkward. It was idiotic how much I was out of touch with human society, but I was.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

"Now back away slowly, and nobody gets hurt." Mimi said, clutching her leather covered book. It would come in handy in a pinch. How glad she was that Christopher taught her ways in which to protect herself, too bad he wasn't here though. If he was here than this would have never happened, and she would have never had to draw her knife. Oh, her mother would have a heart attack if she ever found out.

((Ok. Christopher is another character that I may add later. All you need to know about him is that he is her childhood friend that is on a trip and that he taught her a bunch of unlady-like practices when they were little.))
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

-Appearance-
    Name: Tyson Cole
    Role: Lycan
    Hair: Medium length. Straight. Pulled back into a short ponytail, a bit of bangs hang down in front of my eyes.
    Eyes: Very pale green. Almost white. A ring of darker green around the outside.
    Skin color: Brown.
    Body: Medium build, quite muscular.
    Height: 6'5"
    Lycan form: 7’6” http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/026/2/0/2074f2d6d77ce822.jpg
    -Equipment-
    Shirt: White dress shirt
    Gloves: Leather fingerless gloves.
    Pants: Black slacks
    Shoes: Black workers boots
    Weapons: A medium sized hunting knife.
    Skills: Trained in the best hand-to-hand combat skills that were offered.
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, mean when it’s necessary, but tends to be sarcastic.

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

ooc: Is there a specified time period? It's not in the opening post if there is... O.o
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Ooc-
    1800 time period.
    Victorian
    In the first-second post. Read up Brandon.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I had arrived now. After taking an hour and a half walk through th forest to get into town. I had finally arrived. I game to the entrance gates, sitting on a bench at the edge of the woods, where the path left the light, and walked itself into the darker places of the woods. I never took that path, it was always too much hassle.

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head. I had to get rid of the hide, and the vegetables I was selling. I would get my money, leave for a small bit of time in the local bistro, and I would return to get all the items I would need for a week or two. It wasn’t much, since I could get a lot of what I needed out of the wilderness. Of course, some things like tea and thread, I wasn’t about to try to grow or make myself.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:41 pm

ooc- I forgot to post this..Much much earlier. Alix is using his phone to get on the internet (Note some of the spelling errors, the random poofing away)

His phone died and he may be a few before he gets on (When he asked me to post, it would have been few hours, but I fail) His phone is charging, and he's out and about in town.

So yeah. Explaination D: Sorry, didn't know until about 2 hours ago and by then I wasn't online.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

back
    bic- She was threatening me. She was obviously trained to handle herself: either that or she was completely bluffing and wasting my time. I let a low growl while I held my ground. "I'm tired of this bickering." I grabbed her wrist and twisted it until she released the knife. Once she was defenceless I let out a maniacle laugh and bit down on neck.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Mimi cried out in pain. Her brain worked furiously struggling to find a way out. There! He was off balance from leaning over to her neck, and he was still gripping her arm. Now all she needed to do was. . . Mimi yanked her arm down and sideways. Her attacker toppled over, caught off balance. His fangs disconnected with her neck. She stumbled forwards grabbing her fallen knife. She could feel herself slowing. There must have been some sort of venom in his mouth. She couldn't fight like this. She stumbled out of the greenhouse door and into the church yard. She needed to find someone, and now.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm

I let out a satisfying gasp. I wouldn't need to feast for another week or two now. The girl would either die or turn into a fellow vampire. If that was the case then she would most likely be looking for me. I usually kill my victems but this one had caught me off guard and ran to probably find someone. I would follow her by the rooftops until she either died or changed. I jumped unto the church tower once again and immedieatly spotted her.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Mimi stumbled and fell. She dragged herself around the church and over to the tree. She had to get this stuff out of her somehow. She felt her neck. The puncture holes had already closed. She took her knife and slit her skin where they used to be. The slit closed up. She repeated the action again, this time leaving the knife wedged in her skin. She was getting sleepy. She felt the blood trickle down her heck. Her vision began to blur.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

I sighed with head hung low. It was dusk. There was a low fog covering the stone streets. I propped one foot up on the wall, my hands in my pockets, as I awaited for something interesting to happen. I was begining to become quite bored of this town. If somwthing didn't change soon...I might end up shifting and just wrecking havoc upon the humans here. Then. Move on, like I've done before... I released another, deeper sigh. This one created a visable fog in front of my face.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Mimi groaned. She was dying. She pulled the blade out of her neck. It wasn't going to help her, the poison was too far in. Bleeding to death while poisoned wouldn't do her much good. Maybe it was just a sedative.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

She was close to passing out. From the looks of things she wasn't bleeding which means she was beginning to turn. For reasons unknown to me she was turning faster than any human I have ever seen. I began climbing down the side of the church walking closer to her. "that won't help. It isn't exactly venom. Doing that will only get the knife stuck in there when it grows back."
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Mimi gathered enough strength to hurl the knife at his chest. She could feel the old venom acting up from when she was bit as a child. Luckily Christopher got the venom out in time. Looks like no such luck now.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Thug. The hides sat on the table, the male running the shop looked up at me. I smiled, nodding quietly before turning slightly toward the scale that would be giving me a price for my goods.
    “How much is Beaver this year?” I smiled, trying to seem friendly. I didn’t care what he said.
    “And bear too” I spoke simply pointing to the hides. It was strange for a woman to be the one killing and slaughtering. That was mostly the men’s job.
    “18.50 a pound for the beaver. 25.00 a hide for your bear. I don’t see how you do this Ma’am. You come back every season with…more than my two boys can get.”
    I smiled, looking at the weight. Beaver… four pounds… I nodded, looking back up.
    “There are so many animals around. I usually get rabbits in my garden, and the bears… well, family secret I guess” I smiled.
    “That’ll be 105.50” My eyes widened. That was a lot of money. I could buy…A tub of lard. A pack of spools. God…So much. I didn’t even want to think about it.

“I’ll be back for supplies later. I’ll have to walk back home to get my cart, unless..no..Thanks” He handed over all but a nickel from the register. That was a lot of money. Especially since the economy was in the shitter.

Ooc- Wait what time is it...Dawn, or late evening, or daytime?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm

ooc: My chacter just stated it was dusk...sets the mood atm in my opinion
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:11 pm

ooc- I know, your character said there was dusk, and why is she reading in a church at night....Why am I selling hide at night...But he's a vamp, and I don't know how he's gonna roll. GAH NITPICKY.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 pm

ooc:....? I was just saying...my words aren't set in stone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 pm

ooc- I wasn't being angry. Just I piss myself off by being so on point about stupid crap (Not saying the rp is crappy) Ya know?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 pm

ooc: Oh. You were talking to yourself? lol ok. Well sorry for getting offended. Razz Can we go back to rping now? Very Happy
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

ooc-T.T
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 pm

ooc- Soooz, I will (But you should totally just like...Go back to that 1-1 because Two rps isn't supporting my boredomness.
    bic

The money jingled in my pocket book, there was about three dollars in just coins because they didn’t have enough paper in their drawer. I giggled, walking, really, frolicking down the street. I was rich, for now, until I paid a man to give me a ride back to my cabin, to get my own horse and carriage. I would have to stay in the Inn tonight before I left early in the morning to go home. It would work out better that way. There wouldn’t be as many complications. So now, I had a night on the town, and to myself to do with whatever I wished.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:27 am

((Does it matter?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:22 am