Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix...

Pain
    Pain

Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix... Empty Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix...

Post by Pain Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Name: Nicholas "Pain" Clarke. (Call me Pain, no one knows my real name)
    Species: Human
    Fantasy Species: Demon
    Appearance-
    Eye Color: Bright Green
    Hair Color: Redish Orange
    Hair Style: Slightly long, messy and spikey
    Height: 6' 2"
    Body Build: Tall and therefore lean
    Facial Features: He has a ghostly appearance to him with high cheek bones and hollow looking cheeks. His lips are full and his eyes are set evenly apart, though slightly close together.
    Skin Tone: Pale and haunted
    Piercings: Labret, three in right ear, two in left, two cartilage and a tragus in each ear, and industrial in the left ear.
    Tattoos: None
    Personality: Pain is a very complex individual. He is what you would consider the stereotypical "bad-guy" but he's the type of villain that you sympathize with. He shows no mercy and his ideals and personal morals are completely unshakable. Don't try to change him. He'll just kill you.
    Clothing: (Altered depending on setting)
    Medieval Setting- Pain wears black breeches with dark brown leather boots that come up to the middle of his shin. He wears a long sleeved, white tunic with a black, long sleeved, thin doublet over top. He wears a gray scarf(that was once white) around his neck to keep his face covered. Over all of his he wears a long black, hooded cloak.
    Preferred Powers-
    Push/Pull: Using himself as a center of gravity he can push or pull objects, people or elements towards or away from him. However, depending on how great the push or pull there is an interval of time where Pain cannot use his power. Extreme pushes or pulls can even shorten his life span.
    Destruction: By focusing his energy on a certain object or person he can make that object/person explode into pieces. However it requires an immense amount of concentration and extreme or grandiose destruction can shorten his life span.
    Preferred Weapons:
    Cinqueda Dagger- a dagger with a broad blade and small hilt. (One hidden in each of Pain's boots)
    Double-Edged Sabre Sword- a sword with a more broad blade then the traditional longsword with a curve starting two thirds of the way down from the hilt. Along the blade of the sword the name "Nicholas" is carved. The only people who get to see this carving are the ones bleeding out at the edge of it. (Kept in a decorated scabbard on his left hip)
    Metal-Tipped Quarterstaff- a long wooden pole weapon with a metal tip for stabbing. (Kept either strapped to his back or to his horse)
    Other weapons may be added.

Last edited by Pain on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix... Empty Re: Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix...

Post by Banather Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 am

Very interesting character, I'm impressed
    Pain
    Pain

Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix... Empty Re: Pain's Bio, since he finally joined anonymatrix...

Post by Pain Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 am

Welcome to Anonymatrix! Need any help or have any questions, or even just for a chat, come find me around the place and I can help, and so can Banather. Others will definitely be interested in meeting you! I hoep you enjoy it here!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Welcome!
    And nice Bio!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:09 am