Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Reunion at the Lake (2nd)

Anonymous

Reunion at the Lake (2nd) Empty Reunion at the Lake (2nd)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

Setting:
    We were best friends back in elementary and middle school. Somewhere along puberty and popularity status changed them and they all just split hating each other. Now it's one of their many Senior year trips down by the lake. For some reason just a few of the Senior class showed up and a storm happens to form. No chance to head back home. Some thunder and lightning. Heavy rain and the possible on and off power shortage leaving everyone practically stuck to fix their issues or possibly make them any worse?

STARTING POINT: Everyone is meant to drive up. No one expected to sleep over.

ROLES-

Girls:

Rachel--The Cheerleader-Popular, beautiful, dynamic and gets along with everyone.

The Preppy Girl-She's pretty she's snobbish, she's got cash.

Mercy-The Environmentalist-She's shy and hides her beauty behind books and everything to do with GO GREEN and protect all that's nature.

Stacie-The Rebel-She strongly believes rules are meant to be bent.

Savannah-The Sweet girl- She's friends with everyone therefore knows the gossip, but she's too sweet to spread it

Boys:

Devon-The Class President-Charming, social, popular...He needs to in order to get the votes, but also a ladies’ man.

Ryder-The Troublemaker-He's the sort who does all the pranks and finds life amusing by just getting in trouble with style.

Austin-The Artist-He's into art and music. He's a loner but always ready to help around where he can.

Team Captain- Obnoxious and full of himself. Knows he's got looks and talent.

Jacques-The Immature one- He never really grew up, always kidding and never serious.

Rules:
    Pay attention to possible narration. ex: If poster says it's night time don't you say it's morning till he/she says it so
    No godmodding
    No ignoring
    Don't jump on each other’s pants, take it easy, let it play out
    Have fun

Last edited by Alcapon on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 am; edited 5 times in total
    redabashedenigma
    redabashedenigma
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Reunion at the Lake (2nd) Empty Re: Reunion at the Lake (2nd)

Post by redabashedenigma Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 am

can i be the rebel? hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 am

xD yep
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 am

Sweet girl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

The Senior class of 11’ had been planning for this trip towards the lake for month. The teachers had pushed them to go since the group seemed parted in half due to a long history of gossip. Whether they may be true or not only they know. Hatred among them all had grown intense. It’s sad considering how once upon a time they were all close.
    Devon was pretty chill about this trip, packing his things. He didn’t have an issue with anyone. After all it was his main goal to keep in peace with everyone. He was the class president, and had to set an example.
    Everyone had agreed right after school they’d go home first, do last minute packing and meet at the lake.
    School was over. It didn’t take long for Ryder to leave the premises. He was ready for some thrilling fun. He already had some things set at home for small little fun pranks. He smirked in joy with the thought of them.
    Devon got into his truck, he promised he was going to brink the soda’s. So he would have to stop by a mini mart first.
    The sky wasn’t entirely sunny sun shine, but seemed like a stable weather so far.
    redabashedenigma
    redabashedenigma
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by redabashedenigma Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 pm

School's out. Finally. I quickly get off campus and drive away, off to home to pack some last minute things. Decided this trip might get pretty boring so grabbed some booze on my way out the door, making sure i have all the things i can to make this trip worth it, for me at least.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm

enviormentalist
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Name: Mercy
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Looks: Hazel eyes, long eyelashes. Barely wears makeup, wears a little bit of brown eyeliner and mascara. Sun kissed brown hair [naturally straight, a little less than halfway down my back]. Tan skin color.
    Clothes: Normally a cute graphic tee and flare jeans with tears in the knees, a pair of pumas, or even flip flops if the weather is nice.
    About Me: Loves to sing and being outside. Can be sarcastic when needed. Very laid back and down to earth. Adventurous. Knows she's not perfect by far. Doesn’t judge easily. Open minded. Is a bit shy and has a nervous giggle when she talks to people. Doesn't like shoes, will take any chance to take them off. I am a child at heart, but I can also be mature when I want to. I almost always have a book with me.
    Sports: Swim team, track, fencing.
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 110 pounds
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Ohh, lets have Austin as the Artist ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Ok then Smile
    redabashedenigma
    redabashedenigma
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by redabashedenigma Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 pm

this sounds like it'll be good :]
    Somebody
    Somebody

Post by Somebody Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 am

Jacques in as the immature.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 am

uhum....those who joined should post xD just saying.
    redabashedenigma
    redabashedenigma
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by redabashedenigma Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 am

i did post o.O
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am

You did.
    Other's havent.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 pm

And as the final bell rung out over the school, all tension disappeared and excited screams and hurried bodies filled the halls; pushing and shoving to get out of this hellhole they had been summoned too.

Austin, with his sketch book tucked safely under his arm, waded through the crowds of students, trying to escape the commotion with as little accidents as possible. People flew by on bikes and skateboards; their heads unguarded and their arms flailing about in no-more-school appreciation. This, now, was the hardest part of the year in Austin's mind. He wasn't great friends with everyone, nor was he terrible enemies, but he was now faced with the problem of the Senior trip.

After escaping the halls and hurrying out to his car, he proceeded to place his things in the seat next to himself and drive home. Just a quick stop home to stuff his sketchbook and some pencils into his bag.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content