Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Brandon
Burn It
Danny
Murdoch
8 posters

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 18 Empty First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Murdoch Sat May 21, 2011 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I said I was going to post this, and I will. I expect people to join, as many people expressed an interest.

Alright. I will keep this simple. It is the year 5052AD, and mankind has long since extended its reach to the stars and outside its solar system. It has encountered many new sentient races, some hostile, some friendly and some who are just trying to get by. The governments of mankind have banded together under one banner, the "true" UNEM; United Nations of Earth and Mankind. It sits on the grand galactic council alongside representatives from every other race in the galaxy, and ostensibly have Human-kinds best interests at heart. However, politics corrupt everything, and every member in the council has their own agenda, even within the parties. The miniature councils that run the solar systems are just as corrupt, allowing bandits and slavers to operate in many of the outlying systems where the UEP- the Universal Enforcers Patrol- have a very weak presence. Whether this is due to lethargy or corruption on the councillors part depends on the system. There are many different groups outside the councils, be they mercenary groups, terrorist groups, bandits or just wealthy, independent businessmen.

Of course, what do we care about this? You are all simple creatures- humans and aliens alike- who live a simple life, living in a colony on the planet Liberty, located in the Terminus System in the far reaches of the galaxy. News from the rest of the galaxy doesn't reach you, and your biggest worries include the occasional bandit raid or whether next years harvest goes rotten. Humans and aliens alike live together, side by side, reacting to each other based solely on personal virtues rather than racial stereotypes. You are all stuck here, after all, and you grew up here; most of your families have lived here since the colony was founded, or close to it. Liberty is an earth-like planet, albeit with different wildlife and a slightly higher climate, and completely isolated, more or less.
    That is, until a ship from an unknown organisation- it could be military, it could be something else- drops out of hyperspace above the planet, and sends down six soldiers of mixed race in a dropship that lands just outside of the colony limits, near the outlying farms. They have heard rumours of a massive attack being planned by an unknown force, and they have been sent to find out why and to hopefully stop it. What in Gods name is about to happen to the peaceful planet of Liberty?

Ok, now most of you will be farmers or shopkeepers or working in personal security...generally an ordinary person leading an ordinary life. Myself and someone else will be playing the military personnel in charge of the other four who were sent down, and sorry guys, but that role has been reserved. This is simply to keep the story moving.
    You can be human or alien, and I will not give you a list of aliens. It will be up to you to invent them yourselves...just PM me with your ideas and I will review them to see if they are viable to include. Alright?
    If you wish to be one of the four soldiers, you may, but I do not want everyone choosing a soldier, and if you choose to be a "grunt" you will be wearing a red shirt. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedShirt

We start just as the dropship is finding a place to land.

Roles:

Civilians:
    -Danny, farmer, Crystalline
    -Faith, Book Shop owner, Human

Soldiers:
    -Murdoch, Scout Leader, Human
    -Jordan [Eljordo], Human

Other:
    -Brandon (Dragon...symbiote...thing...)

Last edited by Murdoch on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 18 Empty Re: First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Danny Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 am

Danny stood there steaming. Their logic was infuriating and foreign, which didn't help Danny. He listened to Kristie speak, but the gun pressed to his back was annoying. The fact that they want them to lay on their backs and play dead also lead to Danny's anger. Regardless, they weren't so much in a position to argue (as much as Danny wanted to) as the guns reminded him.

Kristie spoke next, her voice also not happy with the outcome. The thought that Danny wasn't alone was the only thing that kept him going. Suddenly, one of the men holding a gun to Danny's back kicked his foot forward and pushed Danny towards the ship. Instinctevly he turn around and pushed one of the Dwaves on the floor. The second brother pushed Danny against the tree and pressed him there, angry at Danny now. "How is this any different from the bandits then?" Danny chuckled as he shifted his weight to escape. With his brother up, Danny was released from the tree. He stood there for a second or two before he laughed and walked towards Kristie and the ship.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 18 Empty Re: First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Murdoch Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Guys...while I appreciate the wait, I'm gonna need some more time. This is gonna require a relatively long post from me, and I don't feel up to it at this point in time. As it is, I'm kind of forcing myself into the shorter posts around the site...nothing personal, I'm just still a little busy. As soon as I get the time, I will post, I promise...probably Thursday, if I'm honest, Friday at the latest. Smile
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok....show of hands, who is still here and willing to continue?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

I am.... *Hand*
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

OOC- After exams, sure thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm