Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Talin Biography

Talin
    Talin

Update Talin Biography

Post by Talin Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Talin King
    Nickname(s): Tal. Kudos if you can think of anything else.
    Nationalities: English, Irish, French, Polish, German, Russian.

Body Type: Talin has a very slender, feminine build. Her peers would describe her as being “whisper thin” but her bones are not really protruding. Her weight is well suited to her petite body.
    Height: 5’4”
    Facial Features: Talin has very defined features. Her eyes are almond shaped, her nose straight and narrow. Her cheekbones are often describe as her best feature as they are very well defined and high sitting. Her jaw is more chiseled than soft, yet it still maintains a feminine quality. Her lips are soft and slightly plump, having a borderline pouty appearance. Her upper lip is thinner than her bottom and has an exaggerated Cupid’s bow.
    Hair Color: Her hair is brown, but a very light brown. The color possesses a golden quality that prevents it from appearing dull or mousy.
    Hairstyle: The length of her hair reached to about the top of her breasts. It naturally falls in waves, but it always has a somewhat disheveled appearance because she doesn’t spend much time tending to its appearance.
    Eye Color: A very, very bright turquoise blue.
    Skin Tone: Her skin tone is fair.
    Clothing: Talin’s style is very eclectic. She will describe what she is wearing in the roleplay.
    Tattoos: She only has one tattoo on her rib cage. It says, “Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien.”
    Piercings: She only has her ears pierced.

Personality: Talin is very much an introvert. She is not socially awkward, but she does prefer to keep her social interactions to a minimum. She revels in her time spent alone. She is a people pleaser to the highest extremity, which will often leave her feeling unhappy. Talin is the type of girl who will let a lot roll of her back, so when she becomes upset, you know you have really offended her. She is somewhat of an intellect and a bookworm. She always carries a book on her. She is by no means an emotional person and often has issues identifying with people who are upset, although she will sympathize entirely.
    Hobbies: Talin’s biggest passion is her music. She plays piano, guitar and other various instruments. She loves composing and performing. She also enjoys reading, painting and photography. Anything that has to do with any form of art.
    Other: Talin was raised in England, so she does have an accent. Her left eyebrow has a small yet noticeable scar that interrupts the hair. She can also speak fluent French.

Last edited by Talin on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ScreamingSilence
    ScreamingSilence

Update Re: Talin Biography

Post by ScreamingSilence Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I like your bio(:
    CV is mine. Razz
    Talin
    Talin

Post by Talin Thu May 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm sorry, CV?
    And thank you.
    ScreamingSilence
    ScreamingSilence

Post by ScreamingSilence Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Comment virginity.
    Talin
    Talin

Post by Talin Thu May 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh, all right. Thanks, I think?
    Smile
    ScreamingSilence
    ScreamingSilence

Post by ScreamingSilence Thu May 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Hahaha, no problem(:
    I'm Tiffany, pleased to meet you ^_^
    Talin
    Talin

Post by Talin Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm Talin. It's a pleasure to meet you, too.
    ScreamingSilence
    ScreamingSilence

Post by ScreamingSilence Thu May 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Very Happy
    your name's really cool, by the way(:
    Talin
    Talin

Post by Talin Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Thank you Smile
    Talin
    Talin

Post by Talin Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 am

I know it's been a very long time since I've used this board, but I'm back and I thought I should post another character bio I like to use more often.

Name: Roslyn Welch
    Nickname(s): Rose
    Nationalities: English, Irish, French, and Polish.

Body Type: Roslyn has a very slender, feminine build. Her shoulders are slightly broader than her narrow hips. She is naturally quite thin, but her weight is well suited to her petite stature.
    Height: 5’4”
    Facial Features: Roslyn has very defined facial features. She has an ovoid face shape with almond shaped eyes and a straight and narrow nose. Her cheekbones are very well defined and high sitting. Her jaw has a harder; more chiseled quality, yet it still retains its femininity. She has a light dusting freckles across her nose, cheeks, and forehead. Her lips are on the thinner side with her lower lip being fuller than her bottom. Roslyn has a scar that interrupts the hairs of her left eyebrow.
    Hair Color: Her hair is a multitude of browns. Her roots have a chocolate brown tone, as well as the underside of her hair whilst the upper layers have a warmer, more golden brown.
    Hairstyle: The length of Roslyn’s hair extends to the top of her ribcage. Her hair is thick and the natural texture is a mixture of waves and loose curls.
    . She almost exclusively wears her hair down with its natural texture with a center part. Her hair always looks a touch messy because she frequently runs her hands through it.
    Eye Color: Her eyes are a very bright, almost turquoise blue.
    Skin Tone: Roslyn has very fair skin.
    Clothing: Roslyn has a clean, preppy sense of style with a touch of an “edge” to it. A description of what she is wearing will be given in the roleplay.
    Piercings: She only has her ears pierced.
    Personality: Roslyn is very much an introvert. She spends a fair amount of time alone and in her own head. She prefers to observe than partake. She is hesitant to speak up at times, but can be warm and friendly once engaged in conversation. She has perfectionist tendencies and a strong determination to succeed largely instilled into her from her parents. She loves intellectual discussions and while she is on the soft-spoken side, she can and will get aggressive when she feels someone is attacking something or someone she loves.
    Hobbies: Roslyn’s biggest passion is definitely her music. She can play various instruments and she absolutely loves performing. She also enjoys reading, writing, and painting. Basically anything that has to do with any form of art.
    Other: Roslyn was born in America and lived there until she was four. Her mother is from the UK, so her family ending up relocating over there where Roslyn has lived ever since. Roslyn also speaks French.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:49 am