Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Foreign Exchange Student

Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Foreign Exchange Student

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

One on One.
    With a guy, who would preferably speak in complete sentences Smile
    We can change the setting if you don't like it.

Guy: Adam (?)

Setting: I am a very quiet girl who doesn't talk to a lot of people. I get good grades, and have a few select friends, but I am usually alone. In my perfect world, no one would bug me, and I would always be able to focus on what I was doing, rather than having to answer the incessant calls of my fellow high school students.
    You are a foreign exchange student from Australia, and you don't speak *perfect* English. You use incorrect phrases, and ask a lot of questions. You're much more outgoing, especially in such a new and strange place, and you can easily make new friends, because most of the students are interested in the new guy from a different country.
    How will I react when I find out I have to show you around the school, knowing that you're bringing a trail of interested teenagers with you?
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Read Me Re: Foreign Exchange Student

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am

Name: Myka Hart
    Nicknames: Mickey Mouse (Tinkerbell)
    Sexuality: Straight

Body Type: She is slender and sleek. Myka has a rather innocent and "girl next door" appearance.
    Skin Color: Pale White
    Hair color: Natural Red
    Hair Style: Wavy and long, down to the middle of her back.
    Eye color: Clear Blue
    Make-up: Mascara, Thin eyeliner, and a little blush.

Outfit:
    Casual: A flowy v-neck t-shirt, gray skinny jeans, and black converse, along with a black hoodie.
    - Accessories: A long necklace with a large star charm. Black rimmed glasses.
    Formal: To the thigh dress. White on top with a cream-colored rose on the one sleeve. The skirt is all black with a slit up the side to the middle of my thigh.
    - Accessories: Red flats, simple pearl stud earrings and a single strand of pearls. Black rimmed glasses.
    Pajamas: A tank top and those sweatpants that have elastic at the ankle as well as at the waist, along with a too-big-for-me sweatshirt.

Personality: I am sociable, but not all the time. I highly prefer to be alone, and reading or drawing, rather than with other people. People tend to pick on me, but I just take it, rather than trying to fight back.

Job: Librarian's Assistant
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 am

Character Name(s): Adam Hunter Hayes
    Nickname: hunt ,hhh, BATLA
    Normal Species: Human
    Fantasy Species: Angel of Death
    Skin color: Lightly tanned
    Build/Body type: Athletic build
    Hair Color: Jet black with fiery red streak throughout
    Hairstyle: surfer
    Eye Color: Electrifying blue
    Height: 6 foot
    Weight: 95 kgs
    Jacket/Coat: Black Adidas hoodie with a red stripe
    Top: Punisher shirt (black shirt with a skull on it)
    Pants: Denim shorts
    Shoes: Motorbike boots
    Swimming Suit: Board shorts
    Pajamas: Boxers
    Jewelry: Standard military dogtags that he has from
    his father
    Tattoos: Winged skull tattoo on right shoulder
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Personality: Can be quite cold and harsh, preferring to get
    straight to the point rather than dancing around it. Doesn’t
    like fighting, but will fight if need be. Can be extremely
    aggressive when provoked. Trustworthy and stays loyal
    to friends.
    Clique: Reluctant popular
    Hobbies: Rugby, lock-picking, hotwiring, ninjitsu,
    surfing
    Preferred animal: White Tiger
    Preferred number: 23
    Preferred color: Red
    Preferred Car: Holden A9X Torana
    Others: I am an AUSSIE I ride me kangeroos round all day mate
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:49 am

ooc: Here goes nothing Smile

"What'd you say, brat?"
    I wince as Michael, the school's bully, who honestly could care less about the "no hitting girls" rule, pushed me up against a locker. "Nothing. I didn't say anything." I manage to choke out.
    "That's what I thought." She shoves me against it once more before letting me go, and I drop to the floor. "Watch it next time." His little group of female followers laughs and chirp insults at me, and encouragements to him. I hate high school. So much. I get up, dusting myself off, and pushing my glasses back onto my face. On with the normal day at school.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 am

"oi mate" i shout at some lunk who had the hide to pick on a girl " oi you, yeh you lunk head get your arse back here" i call him out not afraid of him "listen i am going to ask nicely and then if you dont appologise tothis beautiful sheila i will kick your arse from her to kingdom come, no please appologise for roughing her up" i say locking eyes with him, only once mate"
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:40 am

Michael turns around, and my eyes go wide. Oh Lord, who was this kid? He was going to get his "arse" kicked before he could count to ten. "Excuse me?" He says in disbelief. "I think this joker's calling me out!" I laughs and his little group laughs along with him.
    I scramble over to the new kid and shake my head. "It wasn't that big of a deal. I'm alright, just move on okay?"
    Just then Michael reaches us, and shoves me out of the way. I squeak a protest, but it was no use. The new guy was on his own.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 pm

"mate only warning take it or cop a beat down you wont soon forget" the guy didnt say anything but lead with a punch, i ducked and scored a jaw cracking uppercut and a few quick one to the face "ok now say sorry" i snarl at the bleeding bully
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Michael stumbles back a few feet, the girls surrounding him having fled once the fight had started. He blinks, and gives a devilish grin. "You're asking for it now punk." He takes a swing at the new kid. But this new kid wasn't playing around. The fight ends with Michael on the ground.
    I stand there, shocked. No one had ever beat Michael before. I look at the new kid, and then back at Michael, grabbing his sleeve, and leading him away from the scene before a teacher arrived. "Thanks." I whisper, stopping next to a group of lockers. "My name's Myka."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 am

"im adam, sorry bout that but i cant stand wankers like that" i say with clenched fist "not even back home in australia does any one do what he did" i say looking back at the group of student
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 pm

I laugh. "You're sorry? That guy deserves a good punch in the jaw." I watch him for a second without talking. "So you're the new exchange student huh?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

"yeah guilty as charged" i say jokeing around a little putting my hands up in a deffencive gesture "so myka, i guess your my tour guide" i say handing her a peice of paper with her name on top as the student to show me around
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 am

"Oh. I guess I am." I laugh and shrug. "Good thing you found me when you did then. So..." I look at the paper. "Your first period room is right next to mine. I'll show you there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 am

"ok cool" i say following her lead to first period
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am

I lead him over to his classroom and stop by the door. "Alright so, this is your first period. Science. I'm in English right over there." I say, pointing to the room across the hall. "They said you're allowed to come get me if you need anything, but it looks like you can fend for both of us better than I can just for myself."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 am

"ok sweet, and that was nothing special, hell i think you could beat him if ya wanted to" i say as we turn to go into our classes
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 am

"Right." I say sarcastically behind me, pushing my glasses back onto my nose. He was a wrestler, football player, jock, whatever, and I was the nerdy girl who got the good grades, etc. There was no way I could ever beat a guy like Michael in a match like that. He'd kill me. "See you after class." I call behind me as I walk into my English class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 am

the first class was boring as hell, i never really did like science but oh well i went to the toilet before the end of class and hung outside waiting for myka and the bell it didn't take long for that to happen
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:24 am

I sit in my usual seat, towards the back of the classroom. This was a generally easy class for me, because we didn't do many group projects, and I preferred it that way. I didn't have to interact all of the time with people I didn't really like. Before I knew it, the bell rang for the class to be over. I stand, pack my things, and walk outside of the classroom, only to be met by Adam. "Hey." I say simply, throwing my bag over my shoulder. "So you have..." I look down at the schedule. "Art. With me, next. Come on." I smile and walk towards the art room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:28 am

"art nice even better that it is with you,and a subject that i like rather then science" i say following her
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 am

I laugh. "Art is better than any subject. Easier too." I push open the doors, and the smell of paint floods me. "Ahh... Much better."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:46 am

"nah auto shop or sports,but they are just as good as this" i say being honest with her i say as we got our seat and supplies
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 am

"I've... never been that good with electronics." I sit as I remember the time I accidentally blew up a computer by trying to fix it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 am

"cars are my thing, that and bully busting" i say trying to cheer her up abit because to me she seemed down in the dumps
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I smile as the bell rings. "Well, again, thanks for... saving me back there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

"its not a problem" i say convinsingly, i had dealt with losers like him on a daily basis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content