Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a Guy

Cass
    Cass

Read Me One on One with a Guy

Post by Cass Tue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. (insert baby's name here) and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??

Name: Cassidy Jo Clemons
    Physical Appearance -
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: I’m a ginger. It goes to about my mid back. I’ve got bangs, you know like you all had when you were little?
    Height: I’m about 5’6.
    Body Type: I’ve got curves. I’ve got an athletic build.
    Clothing -
    In the summer I normally wear shorts, Jesus sandals, and a tank top. This may vary depending on the roleplay.
    Personal Attributes:
    I’m typically nice, but if you get on my bad side I’m not. I find myself stating my opinion if I find it needed, even if it’s not needed really. I’m quite a lot, but once again if my input is needed, I’ll say it.
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: One on One with a Guy

Post by Cass Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm sitting in a chair in my room, watching Ivy sleep, when my mom comes in with the phone. "Cassidy, dear, that was the hospital. Trent woke up, but he blacked out again," she says.
    I look up from Ivy into my mom's eyes. I nod. "She might never get to know her dad," I whisper.
    "Darling, you can't think like that. He'll wake up for good, I know he will." She gives me a small hug and leaves the room.
    I sigh and get up to look at the picture frame I never took down. In it contained a picture of Trent and me. "Please, Trent," I whisper, "you have to wake up. You have to meet your daughter."
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

[i]Hey, I don't know if you're going to read this but instead of bombarding your inbox again, I figured I'd post here. If I'm going to have to keep on reminding you/asking you if you're going to post or not, I think we should just not do it.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Fine. If that's what you want.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I want to continue, I really do. But I have this feeling you really don't want to, because I have to keep reminding you.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm

After a couple more times of waking up and passing out again I finally get released from the hospital. They wouldn't let me drive though so they asked if I had anyone who could drive me home. I thought about it for a bit. I was still to mad at Jake to call him, but I don't know if it would be fair to call Cass after walking out and not looking back. But my choices were few. All of a sudden I realized something; the only person in the whole world I could rely on to pick me up from the hospital and I left her. Stupid, stupid..., I pick up the phone, "Hey Cass... I've got a favor to ask you."
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

I was sitting in the living room, watching TV when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID - Trent. I picked up. Could he really be well enough to call me? I think. "Hello?" I listen to his voice, one I hadn't heard in ages. "Of course, what is it?"
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

"I'm at," I squint to read a sign just outside my room window, "St. Anthony hospital; I know you in town, and they won't let me go unless someone drives me home. Do you think you can pick me up?"
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in, twenty minutes or so?" I say. With our daughter, I add quietly in my head. It was time for Ivy to meet her father.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I waited patiently for Cass to arrive, my head foggy and in pain. "Sir, a visitor for you."

"Oh good," I thought, "Send her in please."

"Sir, the visitor is not female. He say's his name is Jake? She put an inflection on Jake's name making it sound like a question.

"Send him in anyways," I said, then fall back onto my bed. My head is swimming.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I lift Ivy up from the floor, after a great deal of compromising of course. I stuff my phone and keys into my pocket and begin to walk downstairs. 'Mom, dad, I'm going to go pick up Trent! Be home soon!" I yell once in the living room.
    "Mommy, does daddy look like me?" Ivy asks, as we walk out to the car.
    "Oh, yes, honey. You look a lot like him. You have his eyes," I say. I open the backdoor and slip Ivy into her booster seat. I buckle her up and go to the driver's seat. I start the car and back out of the driveway.
    "Is daddy nice?"
    "Yes, daddy's nice," I say.
    We drove the rest of the way in silence. Ivy didn't really get the whole idea of having a daddy yet. She wasn't really around men that often. I never found it in my heart to go out with a guy besides the father of my child. Long three years I tell you.
    Finally, we arrive at the hospital.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Jake knocks on the door. "Dude I heard what happened. What the hell were you thinking? You had way too much to be driving!"

I wasn't prepared for an argument. A small gorilla was trying to break out of my skull and I felt ever vicious attempt. I tried to defend myself, "I had two glasses of champagne you idiot, I crashed because the roads were wet. I wouldn't even have been driving if you weren't sucking face with my wife." I don't know why I said 'wife', I was mad and the extra blow seemed logical to my confused head. She clearly wasn't my wife, I never even proposed to her.

Regardless I got the reaction I wanted. Jake's jaw dropped, "She was your wife?"

Then Cass walked into my room.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I don't even go to the front desk to get directed to his room. I knew where he was. Ivy on my hip, we ride the elevator up to the room. I walk in and Jake's standing there with Trent. Ivy tucks her head into my hair, obviously nervous. Did I hear wife? I think I might of. "Hello guys," I say. "Trent, are you ready to go home?"
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

No sooner had Jake gone off on his ill-timed rant about Cass being my wife did she walk into the room. Both of us went silent instantly, but the conversation continued in our heads. He gave me a questioning look. I returned a 'shut-up and pretend everything is okay' look. He picked it up right away. For as dumb as Jake was, at least he knew how to read me.

Cass spoke first, "You ready to go home."

"Sure, thanks so much for this Cass." I to avoid the giant elephant in the room as she was holding a child's hand. No doubt that would be a conversation starter on the car ride back. I looked into the kid's eyes. She was easily two or three by my best guess. That would mean Cass would of had to of been pregnant in highschool. The gears in my head started to grind. Maybe it was Jake, and he was just playing it cool the whole time. Did she know Jake from before? Maybe. Or maybe she was babysitting. Quite possible, she was here for a family shin-dig. A large part of me didn't want to know the answer, so I could just keep on thinking, hoping, that she was just looking after a friend's kid.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

"No problem, Trent," I say. "Alright, well, let's go. Talk to you later Jake." I see Trent glance down at Ivy and she tucks her head into my leg. She was quite shy. I bend down to pick Ivy up and place her on my hip. "Ready to go home, Ivy?" I smile and she smiles back.
    She settles her small head on my shoulder and looks at Jake then at Trent. "As a family?" she says so quietly that I'm not sure if anyone else heard.
    "Of course dear," I whisper. I turn and head towards the door. "You coming, Trent?"
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Too many weird things were going on at once. Did she just say family? I sure hope that kid didn't think I was her father, unless she was referring to Jake. How embarrassing would that be, I just confessed my love for a women in my dying breath and then she comes to pick me up from the hospital with my best friend's kid? But why was I avoiding the fact that it could be my kid just as easily. I don't think Cass would ever cheat on me. And there was that night after our championship football game... "Oh my gosh, I'm a father." I couldn't tell if I said that out loud or in my head. Didn't care. I nearly fell over again when the realization hit me. Jake took a step to catch me but I balanced myself. "ya," I looked at Cass, "I'm ready to go."
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"Alright good," I say. "I figure you haven't had solid food in awhile, so I thought we would go get some Taiwanesse." I look behind me, Trent looked like he was about ready to pass out. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask. Ivy looked at Trent and smiled, amused at her dad's unsteadiness?
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

The only thing that to line this horrible situation with a silver thread was the fact that Jake was even more clueless than me. First I told him I was married to the girl he was tripping over himself in a puppy love for less than a week ago. Then she shows up with a kid, which he could only of assumed that it was mine. I smirked at me, Jake returned with a 'what the heck is going on?' look which he was infamous for. Jake never knew what was going on. I turned to Cassi, "yea I'm fine," the first truth I had told since waking up, "I'm just a little light headed is all." Then I turned to Jake, "thanks for swinging by, I call you when I get home buddy."
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

What was going on between these two? I didn't know, I'd have to find out sooner or later. "Well, let's get you into the car before you pass out," I say. "Nice of you to stop by to see Trent, Jake." He shot me a look and shook his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:40 pm