Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work)

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work) Empty If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

-0200 Hours: We caught it; the ship drifting listlessly
    -0300 Hours: We saw the first of It
    -0400 Hours: We fought off the first few; there were few casualties
    -1200 Hours:… No one left

System start...

Welcome.......

Daily logs....

Today at... 1200 hours

"Is it on? Alright... This is.... Doesn't matter... To any crew members... Still aboard... I'm at level 28... Near the kitchens... I'm not sure if there's anyone left... Power's not being supplied everywhere... Not all lifts are functioning... The trams are out too... I would leave if I could, but I can't leave here... We need Engineers to switch power on.

We have women and children on this level. We need power."

Today at... 1220 hours.

"I don't know what the fuck happened. The lockdown is everywhere now. They're saying it's some kind of alien life? Security is being dispatched to the lower levels, but comm with the bridge it out too. Anyone else on?"

Reply at 1225 hours

From Major Thomas Henry

"Get guns. Lots. Security's down, or scrambled. Get weapons, and get to the escape pods. It's some kind of infection. It kills us then... Fuckin' does something to the bodies... I don't know how so many got aboard. Get further away from cargo, we lost contact with the security teams there meet at the bridge."

Reply at 1245 hours from Level 28 Kitchens

"We've got basic power to trams, we're taking the children higher up to the higher levels."

Today at 1300 hours from Bridge.

"This is security team bravo, bridge is gone. The bodies are gone too... Just a bloody mess. To anyone aboard, get to escape pods."

System exit......

Have a nice day.

------------------------

This is the Ferry, a class B travel ship built for interplanetary colonization. Designed for decades of travel at a time. You were born here, your family joined here, in search of a safe haven from over populated and expensive Earth.

Enroute, the ship has found a small recon vessel.... Inside was a catalyst for an alien lifeform. Which has swiftly decimated the crew. You don't know what's happened, how much of the ship is gone, and whether anyone save yourselves are alive. This is your scramble for survival.

The Bio of your character should be akin to a psych profile... Detailing personality, habits, and habits. Including dress is mandatory only for Security, doctors, and engineers. Casual wear can be included.

Aliens... These things can only be killed by shooting them in the limbs. They are grotesquely formed mutants of assembled body parts... Think Hellish-ramshackle beasts.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101212220131/deadspace/images/c/c4/DS2_Necromorphs.jpg
    ^
    These are Slashers, have fun.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work) Empty Re: If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Booting....

Username: **************
    Password: *********************

Welcome... User.... Faith Wynters...

Loading Profile.... Profile Loaded...

Thank you for choosing The Ferry Extranet Systems.

Skin Color: Pale-Creme
    Body Type: Slender, not very athletic
    Height: 5’6”

Appearance;
    Hair Style and color: Straight cut,usually tied back in a pony tail as is code in the medical wing. Platinum; silver
    Eye Color: Magenta

Uniform: Usual medical uniform. Color depending on day from White to Teal, a tight-ish Form fitting scrub

Clothing Habits:
    Faith enjoys the higher fashion of the Ship. New, sleek designed suits with higher durability when not one duty

Psych Profile Including quirks:
    Brief History: Born in section C of the infant ward. Mother and Father transferred ships when she was about Six-Teen. Easily went through medical training, and informational training with high marks. Now works as a medic on call on the ship
    Skills: Logical, adaptable, Processive. Faith often finds herself in situations where she may get lost in thought at the most wrong of times. Psychological evaluation shows that Faith seems to view the glass as “Half Empty”

Improvised Weaponry: Plasma Bone saw, Kinesis Module ripped from one of the machines in the medical wing.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work) Empty Re: If I can't see it, it can still eat me [Horrid Title D:] (Done before, but it went flat-lets make it work)

Post by mexicanjesus117 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:16 am

Booting....

Username: *********
    Password: ********

Welcome... User.... Mexicanjesus117...

Loading Profile.... Profile Loaded...

Thank you for choosing The Ferry Extranet Systems.

Name:Tim Midkiff
    Skin Color: light skinned
    Body Type:Broad Shoulders,Not skinny but not fat,Strong
    Height: 5’8”

Appearance;
    Hair Style and color: Long:shoulder length and black.

Uniform:Engineer suit level 6.White armor plates with Black in between.Blue eye slits with the most up to date programming installed.Large storage capacity.

Clothing Habits:Usually just jeans and a short sleeved button up shirt and a backpack which he carries his equipment and computer in when off duty

Psych Profile Including quirks:
    Brief History: Born in section C of the infant ward. Parents died when he was 8.Grew up on his own using the unoccupied rooms as a place to sleep and stay.Got his first computer at age 14 and everything went from there.about the age of 18 he became and engineer and learned to be the best on the ship.eventually he earned the level 6 suit,in which only 1 is in existance on the ship, and uses it for his work.when the attack happened he was in his appartment resting.

Improvised Weaponry: Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, Sword made from a Fan.Statis moduele and kinesis module.suit has powerfists installed
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 am

Booting...Booting...Please Wait...

Blood curtling screams, Darkness. A flash of light, blood. So much blood.

Welcome...Medical Bridge G...Faith Wynters...

Loading...Loading...

"Log- It's about..Hell, I don't know. We keep looking the damn power. Medical Ward G is fucked. They're turning. One by one. We lost one to bloodloss after one of those..things ripped his arm clean off. Then he turned, and got Jworchs. Damn thing just pulled him limb from limb! Hell, I've had two Kenisis units go out on the equipment and too many patients lost. The others have given up hope for the wing. I'm about to do the same. I don't know what to do! I've never seen so much...Blood...If you find this...Anyone...Head out of the Medical Wing. It's a disaster, if you have to, find power, stay there. Evacs will be here soon...And If Y-"

System Shut Down...Power Loss...Rebooting...Rebooting...

Welcome...

Another Blood Curtling scream, and the sound above cut me short. It recorded and saved that much, that's all that might've been needed. I shook my head, turning. The darknedd filled my eyes as power flickered from above. A body Convulsed to my left, and I stumbled forward. I shook my head, I had to run. There was no time for anything.

They were all changing, infront of me. I had seen what they could do, that's all I needed to see. A deep breath, my hand wrenching for the bone saw, and I was gone, the Kenesis already strapped to my arm.

I slipped on the slick blood beneath my rubber shoes, but found ballance. It wasn't hard to fall, but I kept up. I knew I needed to stay alive. Even with so much carnage, I had to try.

Pitch Blackness...

Stopped in my tracks. Light was my only hope. Without it, I was a gonner.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Screams awoke me from my sleep in my 1 bedroom apartment in the level A residence level. I opened my eyes and started to raise up out of bed,the lights flickering on and off making weird shadows on the walls and floork, and looked around.What the hell is going on? thinking to myself.

I walked over to my cloths laying on the dresser across the cold metal floor and started to get dressed when the lights flickered and went out.

EMERGENCY POWER ACTIVATE.PARTIAL SHIP LOCKDOWN.

The lights came back on...

I thought the new guy fixed that problem, told em they shouldnt have sent him and should have sent one of us, i said under my breath.

Thinking to my self, i wonder what that scream was, i walked towards the door.It didnt open...Its locked i remembered, laughing to myself, Delta code deactivate lock.

PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD

Master code 3854, I said to the computer.

CODE ACCEPTED. HAVE A GOOD DAY MR.MIDKIFF

I peeked out into the hall..it was empty. What caused that scream i thought to myself, and then i saw it...at the end of the hall a body...

I ran down the hall to the women laying on the ground, covered in blood, and checked her pulse. she was gone. she had been dismembered from her arms and a leg her side was cut open.All of a sudden i heard another scream, only this one sounded inhuman and and animal like.

I turned slowly around and seen a creature with blades made of bone for arms,dripping with blood, and a mouth fused in with its face.Holy shit!, i yelled loudly and i turned to run.

All of a sudden the air vents around me exploded and the creatures came crawling out into the hallway and started towards me. I went for my door and yelled as i dived in ,DOOR LOCK. The door slammed shut behind me tearing one of there arms off as it closed and i breathed a sigh of releife.I looked around for my equipment back and walked over to my armor holder in the back of my closed and got ready for the fight of my life.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 pm

There was some sort of snarls. God, another one of them was turning. Of course they were, it was just my fucking luck. They could track without eyesight, but I needed it to go three inches. I shook my head, closing my eyes a moment before I opened them again. There was a slick, squeaking sound, as if something was sliding on the floor.

Something grabbed my hand, and yanked me forward. I screamed, as loud as I could. I knew it wouldn’t do any good, and if it did, then not much. I shook as something yanked me harder, sliding me through the blood toward something.

“Faith, shut the hell up. I’m getting us out of here”

I knew that voice all too well. Johnson. He was alive? Wait, we had sent him out for lunch since we had our hands tied. Yeah, he was a good nurse, but we hadn’t eaten and it was already at least 1500 by now. God, we were starving.

Now, I guess most of my colleagues were the ones doing the feasting. I shook as he slid me across the floor, to the door I assumed. The lights cut on. We always got the power; the backup generators just took a little bit longer to cut on. Of course, they would only work for about five minutes, so the doors would open and we could evacuate anyone in the ward.

It was Johnson, but he had blood all over him. I shook my head, we needed to get somewhere safe. I needed to get to my room. It had an auto lock on it, just like all of them. If I didn’t want you inside you didn’t get inside.

While I ad been lost in thought, he had punched in his number. There was a slight decompression of air as the pistons began their work, and the door slid open. I took in a deep breath as I ran out with him, into the next hallway.

“Door, Lock, Ward compromised.”
    The order was out of breath, but understood.

“Medical Bridge G under complete Lockdown. Have a nice day”
    With the words, we both seemed to take a breath out. He turned on me, and pulled me into his arms. My body lurched as he held me. I began to sob. I had never seen anything like this in my life. Even if I was in the medical profession, I had never seen so much blood at one time that wasn’t in bags.

He took a breath out. I knew what he wanted to do. He rubbed my shoulders, a sigh on his lips as he looked down at me. I was pressed so hard into his chest, I had a feeling he was having a ahrd time breathing.

“Faith..It’s gonna be okay. Look at me-“ He was cut off as he looked behind me. He pushed me to the ground. I still had tears on my face as I turned.

“Faith, I love you, and I’m sorry”

I hadn’t seen the thing coming from behind. I assumed he hadn’t either, until it had made it only a few feet from us. His good-byes were just in case. He tried to run, past it, and into the next room. I hadn’t seen it until it was too late. I got up, turning to see what he was talking. I was shaking.

I took in a deep breath, watching as he ran. I screamed, that’s all I could do. He brought his hand up, using a plasma cutter. It was strange, for he wasn’t a miner and didn’t have access to such tools, but some way or another they were there. He fired, hitting it in the chest, the head. It seemed to only stop it for a moment before it was up again. He shot off one of it’s arms, and it moaned in agony, falling slightly.

He didn’t have the chance to fire again. The creature swung it’s sharp, needle-like arm, and it went straight through it’s stomach. Some of his own blood got on his face, and the thing began to rip him to pieces. I was bolted to the spot in horror as the person I had promised myself to was being ripped to pieces.

But I had to move. If I didn’t, I was going to die. I took in a deep breath as I forced myself forward. The things were still making a mess of him. Apparently, they didn’t want to change him, for his body was in too much of a mangled mess to turn into anything.

I somehow go within a few feet of the mess to get the weapon. The thing sung at me, but I evaded by only a few inches. I shook, but I had to run. I had to leave the bloody mess behind, even though I wished that it would have been me.

I was still crying, and I could barely move. I took in a deep breath as I ran, punching in my number before the door slid open. It was slow for my taste, but I had to deal. I turned, pressing my number in again.

“Door, Lock”
    The order was finalized, and I fell to me knees. I was safe for now. I didn’t know how long, or how much of the ship had been effected. I shook, there was a knocked over vending machine in a corner. I stood, walking to the corner. I climbed over the machine and into the small hole between the corner in the wall and the snack carrier. I could hide here for a few minutes, get my bearings, cry as much as I could, then do whatever I needed to do to get out of this hell.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

My suit clamped shut with a wurr and a snap and the usual spurt of air which meant it was airtight.I walked to the otherside of the closet and filled up my stasis module and refilled a few statis packs and placed them in my equipment slots in the chest of my armor and grabbed my backpack from the bed and got my plasma cutter,line gun, and my kinesis module(which i installed on my armor), and walked to the door.

Master code 3854

DOOR CODE ACCEPTED

Thinking to myself, I need to go to the medical center to get some med packs, and the closest on is the med center G.I walked out into the hallway to find it empty again,a low snarling noise at the end of it startled my senses and made me ready for anything.

They wouldnt suprise me this time around.I was ready.

POWER RESTORED

The lights came on suddenly and i seen what was making the noise,The body of the women i seen earlier was transforming...transforming into one of those creatures that attacked me.Blood squirted everywhere as its arms turned backwords and its spine extended into a tail with a sharp blade on the end. all of her hair fell out into the floor and her mouth fused with the rest of her head,all open and disgusting looking.

What the fuck? asking myself quitely as i watched the transformation in front of my eyes.I need to get out of here now.

I took a step backwards and made the slightest sound came from my boot.All of a sudden its head snapped up staring at me and a horrible screetch emmitted from its mouth.It started crawing towards me raising its tail to strike and i started backing off.I fell to the ground and it jumped on top of me.

It tried to strike my head with its tail and i kept moving my head out of the way, while holding by its arms.I had to get my plasma cutter out.it stuck the side of my helmet making a metalic screech as it cut paint off and dug into the metal and i knew i had to do something fast.i pulled it towards me and as fast as i did that i raised my foot and kicked it in the stomach and made it go down the hall.I reached for my plasma cutter and fired.Off came its head and and arm and it fell to the ground.

That was close,whispering quietly to myself...to close.

LIFT POWER RESTORED

Well thats convienent.I walked to the lift and rode it up the the tram station.when i got to the tram station there was blood and bodies everywhere.the tram was derailed off the tracks and someone was pounding on the glass with a monster coming up behind them.

HELP ME..PLEASE!!

Blood splattered all over the window and a blade came to the other side.The man was dead.The monster removed the blade and moved towards the door, and started to bust it open.The monster was a huge one that reminded me of the hulk from the old comics from a long time ago.

The door started to give and i knew i couldnt fight it fairly.I looked at the rail tracks.They were suppened over a pit that ran to the bottom of the ship.The supports were weak and a few shots would cut them in half and send the tram and the monster to its death.

I shot the rail 4 times before it gave and right when it did the door flew out and towards me.I jumped and fired a 5th shot and it the monsters face making it stagger back into the Tram.the impact finshed the fall and send the tram tumbeling below into the unknown.

TRAM A OFFLINE

I looked down the tram tunnel and activated my jet boots.I had to get to the medical center and out of this ship.Here we go...and i went down the tunnel
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

This was it. No more girlie horse shit. So what if he was dead? I wasn’t. I had to survive. I kept telling myself that, although the nausea in my stomach seemed to grow. I shook, standing, and climbing over the machine. I looked down at my blood splattered clothes. It wouldn’t be long before-

There was a loud thud on the door. I almost jumped right out of my skin. I shook my head, beginning to walk in the opposite direction. The Tram to my room was only a few rooms over, but no telling what was in those rooms.
    There was Infant Ward G, and at least one more medical supply room before I could get to a tram. Civilians weren’t allowed on This Transit. It was specifically for Nurses and Doctors travel from Work to Home.

I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes a moment as I heard the high pitched squeal of metal being scratched behind me. It was Jack Johnson alright. He was trying to get through. He had changed, like I had known he would.

I took in a deep breath, pushing the small button to open the door. These didn’t have security code locks, so it was all fine and Dandy.

“Welcome to Infant Ward G.”
    I shivered at the sound. Babies, everywhere, were wining. The sound made a shiver run up my spine. The sound made me want to throw up. The sound of the airlock door behind me, made me sigh. Atleast I was away from one horror. And onto the next I went.

I coughed quietly, taking a few steps into the next room. It was larger, and the other was a simple waiting room for someone who, in any case, might need it. I looked around. There was blood on the floor, and some of the infants were gone. Some, on the floor, while others looked as if there was blood in some of the Kinesis holds. Of course, they were all crying their eyes out.

There was a screech, and I looked up. There was a whirring sound, and something punctured the wall next to me. I jumped, looking back before looking in the way of projectile.

Even the children were turning. I watched it quietly, three large arms had grown from its back and spines seemed to shoot from there. I shook my head. I didn’t want to deal with this. As much as it hurt, I would have to leave all these babies here anyway. I couldn’t take them along. I had to save myself.

I pulled up the plasma cutter, watching it as it seemed to stare right back at me. I shot once, and missed it, cutting off only one of it’s arms. There was a whirring sound, and I took a step to my left as it fired. It missed, but barely. I took in a deep breath, firing once more. I hit it, cutting off both it’s arms. Not before it could shoot once more. I yelled, as quietly as I could stifle. One of the spines had stuck into my side. Just barely, but it hurt like hell.

I shook my head, reaching down and forcing the spine from my body. I felt blood. It wasn’t much, but just enough for me to curse. Pressure would stop the bleeding in a little bit of time.

I stumbled forward, concentrating on my side more than where I was walking. I triped on something, making me fall flat. I grunted, all the air being knocked out of me. I pulled myself up, shaking my head as I did. I looked back to see what had tripped me. I had tripped over a baby. Still wrapped in it’s white, crying on the floor.

“Shit. Sorry”
    I spoke as if it could actually hear me. Even though it couldn’t and was going to die soon, I pulled it up into my arms, watching it a moment before walking quickly to an open kenisis container and putting it it. I nodded quietly before turning and running as fast as I oculd from the room containing soon to life and death babies, and into the terminal center.

I looked up, all the terminals seemed to be operational from this point. I pushed my code into the computer used for calling transit, before sliding my key card for identification. I smiled as it spoke:
    “Welcome Miss. Wynters to North Transit G.”All I had to do was wait now. Until there was an error message. The transit lost power, and I was in complete darkness. Accept the Bright red screen that said:

TRANSIT ERROR ENGINEERS CALLED
    In large bold letters. Just my fucking luck…
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

I flew through the tunnel with my boots lighting the way,Metallic screetching and scrapeing letting me know the ship is moving somehow.I checked my map real fast, still flying as i went and seen that i was just a quarter of a mile from the medical center.Almost there i said, thinking to myself.

WARNING WARNING QUARINTEEN INNICIATED.LEVEL 10 THREAT DETECTED.

The wall to my left exploded and the monsters started to crawl in.SON OF A BITCH.I turned towards the light at the end and jetted as fast as i could.

I seen someone at the end...A women, i think a doctor of some sort.I yelled, THERE BEHIND ME GET READY TO SHUT THE DOORS!!!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm

"They're behind me, get ready to close the doors"

I shook my head. A real voice. I sighed, I didn't want to deal with people right now. No matter what the cost was, I wasn't going to deal with him.

I ran, as fast as I could to the station box. I could barley see, small lights lighting my way only partially. I took in a deep breath, shaking as I fiddled with the controls a little. I shook my head, pulling the small lever marked 'Emergency control lock down'

There was a light horn before the gate fell fast enough to where there was no way he got through. I didn't want him to. Whoever he was, he wasn't going to get in here and get me killed. His blood wasn't going to be on my hands when he died. Besides, he would bring those things with him.

I shook my head, sliding down the wall, listening. The osunds of scratching on metal was loud, but they would chase him, right? The wound come kill me when he was something they could feast on.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 am

is this dead?
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm

The Door slid shut right in front of me,all i could think as i stared into the womens eyes while it closed those last few inches is why?...

I heard the creatures coming up behind me, screatching and scratching, and i decided i wasnt going down here.I pulled out and explosive charge and set it on the door and threw another down the tunnel and waited for the boom..

(Boom!!!!!!!!!!!)

My ears hurt and rang and metal flew everywhere..i shot through the busted door with my rocket boots and grabbed the women and kept flying.

Its not nice to shut doors on people you know, i asked jokeingly..were getting out of here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:48 pm