Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

For Cuppycake <3

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

For Cuppycake <3 - Page 2 Empty For Cuppycake <3

Post by Mercy Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to 2012, while in another world war, the government was working on a new highly developed soilder when something within the chemicals went wrong... The government tried to cover this up, telling the citizens not to worry, trying to tell them there wasn't a problem... These new, poorly developed, flesh eating soilders quickly began spreading a horrible disease throughout the nation. Leaving behind decaying bodies, and deserted towns. These were no regular zombies, they were fast, somewhat intelligent and sneaky...

There are few survivors, and soilders are out to find them, yet the bodies keep piling up...

You and I, two survivors, come to meet each other in a deserted town. Our personalities clash, and tempers flare when we first meet. We are both stubborn, one man bands, holding our own. Will we make friends, or go our seperate ways?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

For Cuppycake <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: For Cuppycake <3

Post by Mercy Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm

I chuckled quietly, watching her trip, "Alright, you seem to get along fine all by your lonesome." I flash a smile, then I heard a crashing of glass and I dropped my backpack, grabbing my dagger from my shoe and ran forward, Bosco bounding after me. A snarl escaped his lips, and mine as I saw at least four zombies coming into the store.

"You might want to grab your gun." My voice is cautious as I flick the bangs from my eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Of course, it was my curse into the air that called them into the store. I shook, anger flairing in my eyes as I scrambled to my feet. I would show her how I handled this, and I didn't need no damn gun.

I pulled the knife from my boot, a smirk on my lips as I walked toward the moans and the shuffling of feet near the front of the store.

"Split 'em? Or are two zombies to much for you?"
    The anger was getting the best of me, I was getting cocky, but I could take them on.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm

My eyes locked on her in a frown, "Split." I chucked my dagger, eyes locked on her, and it hits the zombie right in the middle of its chest. I take my gun out, shooting it down with two good shots just in case.

My feet jolted forward, and I grabbed the knife out of the slumped body and ran towards the other one.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

I chuckled darkly as the dead thud of the body hitting the ground. I didn't need guns. I shook my head, looking at the two infected that were rushing as fast as they could, toward me. I shook my head, taking them at full speed. I jumped, landing one right on the chest, the knife, in it's throat with a sickening 'splealch' sound. I smirked, breaking it's neck easily, like you would a dog. A light crack, and it fell dead.

The next one came, bumbling toward me as if it had no where else to be.

"Enjoying yourself, Mercy" The words were cruel and dark on my lips as I walking toward the other one. It picked up speed, and I smirked.

"C'mon" I giggled, twirling the blade in my hand.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 pm

"Always do." I say, taking down the zombie with a kick to the head and a stab to the heart.

I quickly flicked the bangs out of my eyes and looked around, Bosco was cowering in a corner and I chuckled, walking towards him and he stood next to me. I looked around quickly, ripping open a box of garbage bags and taking one out. I shook it out, and walked back over, kneeling, closing the eyes of the dead and slipping the garbage bag over the man's head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

There was only one more, and I liked to play with my tormentors. This time, I didn't, and resisted the urge as I too the boot to his chest before dispatching it as I had done the other one. They were all the same to me, and I used the same tactics for most, unless of course, I was showing off, which I couldn't do as often as I used to.

I coughed as I looked over my body. Blood didn't touch me this time, and that was a good thing. The blood scared me. It carried the infection, and it could spread like aids.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

The bag went over his face, "Rest in peace..." I say, biting back my quivering lip and the urge to cry... I wasn't a whimp... Just every dead person reminded me of my family... Especially when I had to cover my brother in a body bag... He was only six...

Bosco came and sat next to me, resting his head on my knee and I scratched behind his ear.

"It'll be ok.." This was more to myself than Bosco I guess... Talking out loud helped me stay sane, kept my mind at ease...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I didn't notice what she had been doing. I had been too busy making sure the damn things were dead. How could you tell if an infected was dead? Decapitate it of course. God I hated it. The spine never broke right, and I ended up having to use to handle of my blade to break the bone well enough to get it to break. Sometimes it was dirty, and sometimes, there wasn't much blood left. I got semi lucky, and only one bled, and it wasn't much. With loss of heat and movement in the body, the blood had clotted and was more like jelly than a liquid.I shivered as I stumbled to my feet, wiping my knife on the cloth that covered the one zombies body.

I shivered, turning around to see her kneeling. I gave her an eye as she seemed to stare at things and mutter words quietly. I shook my head, turning back around so she could have her privacy. I fiddled with my knife behind my back as I waited quietly. This girl was deffinatly strange.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I sighed, pushing myself up off the ground, turning to the girl, "Lets get out of here. Surely there will be more."

I go and grab my backpack, and quietly walk back up towards the entrance, my mood had died a bit... I hated killing, it wasnt my nature.... With a quick shake off, I called Bosco over and looked over at her, awaiting her approval, or the go signal.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I almost laughed aloud. She actually thought we were friends. This girl thought we were friends. Atleast, she thought we were something that I would be crazy enough to go with her. I snorted, shaking my head as I kneeled, shoving my knife back in my boot.

" Well I guess I'll see you later." I smirked, standing and starting toward the hole in the front glass that the damned had made. I shook my head, looking to the sky a moment before looking around. Where was I to do? My safehouse was compromised. Those things were everywhere.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Raising an eyebrow, I put my hand on Bosco's ear, scratching it.

"Uh... Right." My voice giving away a bit more emotion than I'd have liked, I shake my head and shrug with a chuckle.

"C'mon Bosco." I said quietly, shifting my backpack a bit and opening my metal waterbottle, running the water into my hand and letting him drink. My first contact with a human in ages, and all of a sudden she was gone...

What a shame, she was kinda pretty too.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm

I would meet her again. I knew I would. She had a dog, and she was strong. The strongest person I had seen since Jaq. That was a long time ago. He was probably dead. I shook quietly, pain shot through my shoulder. God that was a blast from the past.

I coughed, shaking my head. There wasn’t much I could do about it now. One day he was just…gone. I shook my head, taking the step through the hole. The sound of glass hitting the ground was something all too familiar. I shook my head, pulling the knife from my boot. Might as well save ammunition. It would help me later in life…if I had a later.

I took in a short breath, making the mistake of looking back to the girl and her dog. They definitely made a team. I smiled, shaking my head as I turned back. Maybe I could find solitude in the northern part of the city. It was worth a shot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:22 pm