Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

The Begining of The End

mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

The Begining of The End Empty The Begining of The End

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 am

Fire,Explosions,Screaming. This is what filled the air that night in 1510. That day i lost my family....my friends...and my life as a peasant.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

The Begining of The End Empty Re: The Begining of The End

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 am

My name is Ozzmillian De Capone. I live in Rome in the time of renaissance and corrupt government. War ravanged the land.not an all out war, but a war cast in the shadows unseen and unnoticed by the public eyes.The Templers....and the Assassins.The village i lived in was run by a group of Assassins whose leader was named Ezio Auditore, decendant of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad. The Templers attacked my village..my home and they destroyed everything i knew and loved...
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am

I awoke to smoke filling my room in our 2 story house, nearly choking me to death as i got up and went to the door. i Opened the door and everthing i seen was on fire...i realized where the smoke had come from and what was happening..a raid. i went to my bed and got my cover and threw it on the fire in the floor trying to get through but i couldnt...it was to hot.I heard screaming, blood curtling sceaming coming from the other room upstairs..my parents room.I have to get to them i thought and then the screaming stopped, i knew they were gone.I looked again at the cover and the walls coverd in flames and thought to myself, this is crazy i cant jump this.I went to the window to see if i could get out and a group of men, carring fire bottles looked and laughed.I think we missed one, i heard one of them say and he trough the bottles at my window. I turned quickly, ran towards the burning hallway and dived over the cover,that was starting to burn, and landed on the stairwell on the other side. I quickly looked at my parents door burning along with the wall thinking to myself, why didnt i wake up when the noise started, why...potrà riposare in pace i miei genitori(may you rest in peace my parents), i said quietly to myself and i looked for a way out.The window above the stairwell..thats my way out
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

I dived into the unknown. when i went through the window glass covered my head and shirt and then dirt. i landed in the alleyway behind our house, the alleyway where me and my father practiced with our swords and bows for the past 17 years. Then i remembered, its my birthday..im 18 today and all of this is happening.Then i remembered where i was and what was happening and i wanted revenge.i grabbed my sword and ran from the alley towards the group of men,,,
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 am

I saw them. YOU BASTARDS, i yelled at the top of my lungs. YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE.I swung at the first man, him not even having his sword drawn, and peirced his side causing him the collaspe on the ground and moan. I looked at him for a moment and moved on the the rest of the group, which attacked all at once (5 on 1) and took them down one at a time. I lunged and stabbed and slashed and countered all of there hits until only one was left, the man who threw the bottle at my window.Im going to enjoy this, saying to him quietly, but i dont think you will. he dropped to his knees and begged, Have mercy please!I raised my sword ready to strike when i heard a gunshot.my sword swung from my hand and landed on the ground nearby." revenge is the the awnser to all of this" a man said as he stepped from the shadows. Who are you, i replied."Who i am is not important right now but who you are and who he is is whats important.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 am

I picked up my sword and raised it towards him." you better put away that thing boy before i have to take it from you". i reliezed this wasnt a young man it was and elderly man, probaly in his 40's or so and was armed to take on anything.i lowered my sword, do you know who this is? i asked the mysterious man. He is a templar, a low rank one but hes still a templar. And i need him alive to find out why he has done this to our village". HE KILLED MY FAMILY, HE NEEDS TO DIE!, feeling the pain inside of loss of me."I know why you think that, ive been where your sitting before, many years ago..many years ago indeed."Who are you? i asked."My name is Ezio Auditore, i am the leader of a group of assassins here in rome and i stand against the templars and their world domination ideas.Now i ask, who are you?"I replied i a stunned voice, Your the assassin everyone has been talking about, you freed rome from the De Borgia clan.He replied." yes i am the assassin, now what is your name?" my name is Ozzmillian De Capone.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am

"ozzmillian De Capone, ive heard that name before, but never mind that. Do you really want revenge on these men?" Yes i replied."join me in my fight against these templars and you can get your revenge.join my brotherhood."
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 am

I will, i want to get everyone of the bastardos back for what they did."help me get him back to my safehouse and well find out who he is working for and why". Ok lets get going.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 am

we walked through the burning village, my burning village, the place where i lived all these years and had all my friends. to the left i seen my friends house burned to the ground the ashes still in embers.That was my friend alex's house. it doesnt look like he made it out, it doesn't look like anyone made it out."I am sorry about your family and friends.Now you know why we must stop the templars and anyone like them. there is more that i will explain when we get back to my safehouse."we walked throught the buring houses the inner part of rome..
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 am

"Welcome to the Centro district, the home of my brotherhood.you are safe here and we will start training tommorow morning.Follow me to the Safehouse and i will get you a room to stay in."listening to him talk i thought to my self, ive been to the Centro district 4 times in my life, only 4.each of those times it was to sell vegetables and meat from our farm to help us live our lives in comfort.I always thought something was different about this district, like you were always being watched here.we approached and island with a few small buildings surround a multistoried fortress with a flag the looks like and A with a few lines added and i heard "EZIO!!! How have you been my friend, weve been waiting on your return to Roma.Do you like our new security precautions?.""Ah yes i see a flaw in this gate youve built my friend" i seen him run up to the wall and grab a nook so tiny you could barely notice it and jumped to a flag pole and swung over the wall.well so much for learning how to fight and i started to walk away...
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

"Where are you going, i was just opening the gate haha",I turned back and seen the gate swinging open.

I replied,Thought you left me out here with the rest of the city.
    "After the sword skill you shown tonight i need you to join my fight, i wouldnt leave you out here.now i want you to meet Bartolomeo d'Alviano, the leader of the nearby mercinaries.

So this is the boy you were speaking of Ezio..He doesn't look much of anything.Trust me my brother, he knows how to use a sword.I shall train him to become one of us.

Train him?!? Why he doesnt look like he could use a sword at all!I want to see what he can do...
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

It can wait till tommorow, he needs his rest for our training.Come on Ezio lets see what he's capable of, or i could just start and not let him get a sword.Dammit Bartolomeo,leave the boy alone for tonight.Lets leave it up to him Ezio.Fine, Ozzmillion want a go at Bartolomeo.Why not, i said shrugging my shoulders. lets go...
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I raised my sword ready to fight and probaly lose against the battle hardened mercenary leader.

You sure you know how to use that thing boy?I can assure you i do, and i plan to use it well.Well then lets begin.

He swung and i swung back, our swords meeting in the middle creating a spark that lit up the night for a mere moment, we parraed and blocked and stabbed for a while and we started to tire.

Thinking to myself, I need to finish this now or he'll get me, I swung upwards knocking his word off balance, then swung sideways knocking it loose in his hand and finnaly i swung back downwards and knocked it to the ground.

Thats the end of it i belive.Boy you have the skills of a true swordsman.Now go get your room you will need rest for training.I walked away to the door of the fortress, but stopped and listened in to there conversation.Ezio my friend, you have picked a great apprentice to train.He will far exceed our skills eventually, i can feel it.

I know this Bartolomeo, that is why i took him into our brotherhood for us to train him.And i noticed he kicked your ass in that sword fight.I let him win.Thats what i would say to my friend, now lets go inside and rest for tommorow.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

As i awoke the next morning,looking around couriously thinking it was all a dream, i realized that it was all true. My family was dead. My village was destroyed. And i wanted to kill the bastards that did it.

I Got out of the silky florentine red sheets covering the bed and walked to the Wooden door across the room. There was noise in the hallway so i opened the door slowly and peeked out.In the hall was the man who had stopped me from killing the man who destroyed my village last night.Ezio De Auditore.

Ezio, I said, When do we start training.Impatient i see. Well start in a little while, just let me get a few things taken care of.He walked out of a door at the end of the hall.I walked up to it and opened it finding that it was just a platform on the roof.Where the hell did he go?(thinking to myself while looking around)There was a noise above me.

Training starts now!See if you can keep up!He jumped from the roof of the fortress and swung across a bar and onto the roof of a buliding nearby.Well come on!
    Alright! i walked back a little and ran towards the gap over the street...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:20 am